GREAT AGAIN: U.S. Jobless Claims Plunge To 49-Year Low...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
:TH_WAY~113:

Nice job Trump.

The rate of layoffs as measured by U.S. jobless claims fell to the lowest level since 1969, reflecting the strongest labor market since the end of the dotcom boom nearly two decades ago. Initial U.S. jobless claims fell by 10,000 to 210,000 in the seven days ended Feb. 24. Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast claims to total 226,000. New claims haven't been this low since December 1969. The more stable monthly average of claims declined by 5,000 to 220,500, the government said Thursday. That's also the lowest level since 1969...

U.S. jobless claims plunge to 49-year low of 210,000
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

and to think we were losing between 700,000 to 1 Million jobs a month when Obama became President

and to think we were losing between 700,000 to 1 Million jobs a month when Obama became President

Hussein knew nothing about business. He was just a Communist Organizer dunce. That was his only claim to fame. He only stood in the way of prosperity.

...and Trump's stock market plunges in reaction...

Sounds like you're happy about that. Y'all haters are real sickos. :cuckoo:

I just pointed out a fact. Ever heard of them?

You posted about 50 threads giving Trump the credit as the cause of every point the stock market went up in the past year;

now suddenly Trump has nothing to do with it?

We get it. You're stupid. No need to continue trying to convince us.

Hussein knew nothing about business. He was just a Communist Organizer dunce. That was his only claim to fame. He only stood in the way of prosperity.

But the facts:

jobless-claims-down.png

Tell me, who did better - the guy under who's administration Initial Jobless claims dropped from 650k to 250K or the guy under whom it dropped from 250K to 220K

Take a min to think about it :rolleyes:

That we were, and I have complete faith that since you admitted it was already happening when he became president you realize it could not have possibly been due to him or any of his actions

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thanks Bush....
and Carter and Mao

Hey let's be real, Trump's a YUGE improvement over the Communist Foreigner who ruled the nation the previous 8yrs. He's putting American Citizens' interests first. I can't ask for much else from a US President.
and how many people were applying for unemployment a month when Barry was President? about one Million?

But the facts:

jobless-claims-down.png

Tell me, who did better - the guy under who's administration Initial Jobless claims dropped from 650k to 250K or the guy under whom it dropped from 250K to 220K

At least Trump's working hard advancing American Citizens' interests. That's far more than i can say about the Communist Foreigner who ruled the country the previous 8yrs. Go Trump!

Nice job Trump.

The rate of layoffs as measured by U.S. jobless claims fell to the lowest level since 1969, reflecting the strongest labor market since the end of the dotcom boom nearly two decades ago. Initial U.S. jobless claims fell by 10,000 to 210,000 in the seven days ended Feb. 24. Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast claims to total 226,000. New claims haven't been this low since December 1969. The more stable monthly average of claims declined by 5,000 to 220,500, the government said Thursday. That's also the lowest level since 1969...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

USA! USA! See what happens when you punish nations that abuse you with tariffs, threats and lower taxes for businesses and workers?

As I said, if Trump walks away from NAFTA and applies Tariffs, even if only 15-20%, the U.S could hit 5% growth. I keep reaching out to the U.S government to make sure Canada and Ontario aren't allowed to exploit America with the ease they have for so long.

Revenge isn't revenge, when it's justice.

Get 'er done Trump!

But the facts:

jobless-claims-down.png

At least Trump's working hard advancing American Citizens' interests. That's far more than i can say about the Communist Foreigner who ruled the country the previous 8yrs. Go Trump!

Blowing up the deficit by another 1.5 TRILLION fucking dollars to mostly finance a give-away to corporations IS NOT advancing American Citizen's interests.

U.S. budget deficit to top $1-trillion in 2019: budget experts

now we just wait for Pelosi to complain about the 3.8 unemployment rate,,,that its a sign of racism

Nice job Trump.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
They’re all working for Mueller.

The stock market has turned back down after Trump's handpicked Fed chairman said the other day that interest rates are going to go up.

IOW, turn out the lights, this party's over.

I believe the labor market participation rate remains about the same too. I recall people posting about this as a problem.

But I hope deficits decline, and wages increase, and inflation hits the Fed's 2% target.

But the facts:

jobless-claims-down.png

obama2.png
obamadebt.gif

Forum List

Back