GREAT AGAIN!!: Unemployment Rate Hits 3.8% -- Lowest in 18 Years...

it's going to continue to get better, which will get Don re-elected, and you pos's can cry for another 4 years.
I hope so. I’d vote for him myself if he can keep the economy humming for 2 more years.

it's going to continue to get better, which will get Don re-elected, and you pos's can cry for another 4 years.
I hope so. I’d vote for him myself if he can keep the economy humming for 2 more years.

If he had kept humming like in the first year I might even agree with you, not so much since the new year started.

That is not what Crooked Donnie said
He said Obama’s numbers were fake
Even Redfish said that. Now he thinks the numbers are real.

Go figger. :dunno:

never said that, I said the calculation methods are the same and Trump's numbers are better. Sooooo, using the same measurement system, Trump has better UE numbers than Obama ever had in 8 years.

if you want to change the calculation methods, fine, but apply the same methods to all presidents and all years.
LOLOL

Now you're trying to argue that claiming the calculations were changed (even though they weren't) in order to "cook the books" is all that different from calling the numbers, "fake??"

:lmao:

try to pay attention, I know that your reading comprehension skills are marginal at best, so let me try again.

I did not like the way the UE rate was calculated under Obama, I don't like the way it is calculated today. BUT using those same "flawed" methods, Trump's numbers are significantly better than Obama's.

Now, please read that sentence again slowly and try to comprehend what I just said. Or, you could just SFTU and go away.
So are you saying Trump lied or is just stupid?

Should Trump be evaluated by a methodology he claims is fake?

Then there is this...

it is a bullshit number....

Even Redfish said that. Now he thinks the numbers are real.

Go figger. :dunno:

never said that, I said the calculation methods are the same and Trump's numbers are better. Sooooo, using the same measurement system, Trump has better UE numbers than Obama ever had in 8 years.

if you want to change the calculation methods, fine, but apply the same methods to all presidents and all years.
LOLOL

Now you're trying to argue that claiming the calculations were changed (even though they weren't) in order to "cook the books" is all that different from calling the numbers, "fake??"

try to pay attention, I know that your reading comprehension skills are marginal at best, so let me try again.

I did not like the way the UE rate was calculated under Obama, I don't like the way it is calculated today. BUT using those same "flawed" methods, Trump's numbers are significantly better than Obama's.

Now, please read that sentence again slowly and try to comprehend what I just said. Or, you could just SFTU and go away.
So now you're saying "cooked books" are not fake numbers?

Seriously??

geez, how stupid are you. YES, cooked books are fake numbers, but both presidents used the same book cooking and Trump's numbers are better.

Please don't continue to make a fool of yourself on this topic.

So, since Trump's numbers are better, I am sure you can highlight on this graph when he took over and things got so much better.

upload_2018-6-6_4-28-25.png

did you look at them? they paint a completely different picture. anyone can make a graph, someone is lying, since the Obama admin lied to us for 8 years, I suspect them. but I'm sure you disagree, and I am tired of your partisan bullshit.
Moron .... what part of, it's the same source, the BLS, can't you comprehend?

I fully comprehend that, moron. why cant you comprehend that they got entirely different conclusions from the same data base? So which one is correctly using the BLS data? in reality probably neither------------------remember figures don't lie but liars figure.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

One set of data does not draw multiple conclusions, I don't care how conservative you are.

Again, here are the actual figures, directly from the BLS, which are irrefutable...

99% of what is put out by the media is propaganda for one side or the other, Wake the fuck up, get your head out of Hillary's fat ass and deal with reality.
Now THAT ^^^ is fucking hysterical given I'm posting links to the BLS, not to the media, while you're posting links to the media you say is 99% propaganda.

:dance:

ok. lets assume for drill that that chart is accurate, what specific Obama policies caused the UE rate to go down? what did your Kenyan messiah do that caused all of those americans to find jobs? you continue to praise him, so tell us exactly what he personally did to cause it.
Why assume? The data is from the BLS. You have a better source for employment statistics than the BLS?

As far as policies, I used to list them. That’s not needed anymore since the election of Donald Trump is all the right cites for unemployment growth from even before he passed his first policy.

Do you understand that the BLS is a government agency just like the FBI and DOJ? Do you understand that the government has been lying to us via those agencies for years in order to further one or the other political parties?

about 90% of what comes out of the government is propaganda, not factual data. Trump has stopped some of it, but under obozo it was 100% propaganda.

LOLOL

Seriously??

geez, how stupid are you. YES, cooked books are fake numbers, but both presidents used the same book cooking and Trump's numbers are better.

So, since Trump's numbers are better, I am sure you can highlight on this graph when he took over and things got so much better.

View attachment 196886

that's easy, can you do it?

LOLOL

Seriously??

View attachment 196886

Then do so

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Seriously??

View attachment 196886

Then do so

put the years on the x axis and its obvious. the UE rate is the lowest its been in 20 years, the black UE rate is the lowest its ever been, same for Hispanics and women. It Trump's policies were to terrible the UE rates would be up, not down.

and its fine if you want to give the Kenyan credit for the declines in his years. although not one of you can tell us what he did to cause it.
As long as you give Trump credit for the declines in his years.

Seriously??

View attachment 196886

Then do so

put the years on the x axis and its obvious. the UE rate is the lowest its been in 20 years, the black UE rate is the lowest its ever been, same for Hispanics and women. It Trump's policies were to terrible the UE rates would be up, not down.

and its fine if you want to give the Kenyan credit for the declines in his years. although not one of you can tell us what he did to cause it.

I am not giving either credit for the decline, I know better than such foolishness.

My only point is that there was no change in what the UE was doing after Trump took office...it has kept the same basic downward slope with some slowing that is expected when you reach full employment.

If the greatness of Trump is the cause then there should be some visible difference, but there is not.

We are 106 months into the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country, Trump has only been a part of less than 15% of that.

The current UE is what one would expect 106 months into a period of expansion.

I do wonder if when the inevitable rise comes if you giving him all the credit will have the balls to give him the blame...but really I know the answer

View attachment 196886

Then do so

I am not giving either credit for the decline, I know better than such foolishness.

My only point is that there was no change in what the UE was doing after Trump took office...it has kept the same basic downward slope with some slowing that is expected when you reach full employment.

If the greatness of Trump is the cause then there should be some visible difference, but there is not.

We are 106 months into the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country, Trump has only been a part of less than 15% of that.

I do wonder if when the inevitable rise comes if you giving him all the credit will have the balls to give him the blame...but really I know the answer

Looking at the numbers the tax cuts and regulation cuts and kicking out illegals seems to have had very little effect. Well they took
our decreasing deficits and increased them....

Seriously??

View attachment 196886

Then do so

Didn't trump call all these numbers false? False under Obama but real under the crook?

Moron .... what part of, it's the same source, the BLS, can't you comprehend?

I fully comprehend that, moron. why cant you comprehend that they got entirely different conclusions from the same data base? So which one is correctly using the BLS data? in reality probably neither------------------remember figures don't lie but liars figure.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

One set of data does not draw multiple conclusions, I don't care how conservative you are.

Again, here are the actual figures, directly from the BLS, which are irrefutable...

99% of what is put out by the media is propaganda for one side or the other, Wake the fuck up, get your head out of Hillary's fat ass and deal with reality.
Now THAT ^^^ is fucking hysterical given I'm posting links to the BLS, not to the media, while you're posting links to the media you say is 99% propaganda.

ok. lets assume for drill that that chart is accurate, what specific Obama policies caused the UE rate to go down? what did your Kenyan messiah do that caused all of those americans to find jobs? you continue to praise him, so tell us exactly what he personally did to cause it.
Why assume? The data is from the BLS. You have a better source for employment statistics than the BLS?

As far as policies, I used to list them. That’s not needed anymore since the election of Donald Trump is all the right cites for unemployment growth from even before he passed his first policy.

Do you understand that the BLS is a government agency just like the FBI and DOJ? Do you understand that the government has been lying to us via those agencies for years in order to further one or the other political parties?

about 90% of what comes out of the government is propaganda, not factual data. Trump has stopped some of it, but under obozo it was 100% propaganda.
Moron.... how the fuck do you criticize the BLS after YOU posted a link to a Washington Post article with charts based on data from the BLS??

Even worse, you called those BLS based charts, the “real one.”

:cuckoo::cuckoo:cuckoo:

You know you’re fucking cuckoo, right?

Seriously??

View attachment 196886

Then do so

What would the unemployment rate be today had Obama handed Trump 7.8% unemployment instead of 4.8%?

View attachment 196886

Then do so

rightly or wrongly, presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their terms. Most of what happened during Obama's 8 years was not good for the USA or its people. The verdict on Trump is probably 6 years from now.

But facts are facts, today there are more open jobs than job seekers. That was not ever the case under Obama, either Bush, or Clinton. Do draw whatever conclusions make you happy.

What Obama was very successful at was dividing this country by: race, sex, age, location, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, and political party. A divided house cannot stand, we must stop this.

View attachment 196886

Then do so

What would the unemployment rate be today had Obama handed Trump 7.8% unemployment instead of 4.8%?

probably 3% higher than it is today, whats your point?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Moron.... how the fuck do you criticize the BLS after YOU posted a link to a Washington Post article with charts based on data from the BLS??

Even worse, you called those BLS based charts, the “real one.”

:cuckoo::cuckoo:cuckoo:

You know you’re fucking cuckoo, right?

what I pointed out, that you are too dumb to understand, is that two media outlets posted completely different conclusions using the same data. Which one is lying? maybe both. The media lies, government lies. Its all propaganda, THAT is my only point here.

View attachment 196886

Then do so

rightly or wrongly, presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their terms. Most of what happened during Obama's 8 years was not good for the USA or its people. The verdict on Trump is probably 6 years from now.

But facts are facts, today there are more open jobs than job seekers. That was not ever the case under Obama, either Bush, or Clinton. Do draw whatever conclusions make you happy.

What Obama was very successful at was dividing this country by: race, sex, age, location, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, and political party. A divided house cannot stand, we must stop this.
The above is all republican BULLSHIT Red You're speaking out of your butt

Forum List

Back