Great Democratic Idea: How to stop Russia from interfering in our Election

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
1593558136000.png

DEMAND VOTER ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That way, Bolsheviks pretending to be Democrats, can't commit Voter Fraud.

There's no such thing as voter fraud. :auiqs.jpg:
HA!! Romney got 6% of the black vote plus registered Republicans. Yet in (59) Philadelphia precincts Romney didn't even get one vote????? How is that NOT voter fraud?
The Philadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. And according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, nine precincts in Cleveland returned zero Romney votes.

HA!! Romney got 6% of the black vote plus registered Republicans. Yet in (59) Philadelphia precincts Romney didn't even get one vote????? How is that NOT voter fraud?
The Philadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. And according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, nine precincts in Cleveland returned zero Romney votes.
That is a statistical impossibility. Even if everyone intended to vote for Obama, there would be at least a few incorrect votes for Romney. Somebody scrubbed the votes.

Russian interference is a Dem faux rage talking point. Since they want to continue using this faux rage talking point naturally they have no interest in stopping Russian interference real or imaginary.

Sarcasm. I was laughing at the statement..... "No such thing as voter fraud"

You already have to have I.D. to vote. I support public education but sometimes I have to question it when there seems to be so many that don't realize this.

That is a statistical impossibility. Even if everyone intended to vote for Obama, there would be at least a few incorrect votes for Romney. Somebody scrubbed the votes.
Exactly. Someone scrubbed the votes. Where are the GOP poll watchers?
Who ensures that there is no voter fraud in the cities?

You already have to have I.D. to vote. I support public education but sometimes I have to question it when there seems to be so many that don't realize this.
Many states don't require an ID to vote. California, New York and Illinois immediately come to mind.

You're an idiot.

_______

"If you're not voting for the first time in California, you don't need to show ID to vote. "

"If you're not voting for the first time in DC, you don't need to provide ID to vote in person."

"If you've voted in Illinois before or provided ID at the time of mail-in registration, you don't need to show ID to vote. "

If you've voted in New York before, registered in person, or provided ID at the time of registration, you don't need to show ID to vote.

If you think you have to show an ID to vote in California, New York, Illinois and the District of Columbia, AND OTHERS----then you must have been educated in a public school in one of those places---which are controlled by Teachers Unions which have been controlled by Democrats for half a century....or you must be a LIAR, or Both.

_______

"If you're not voting for the first time in California, you don't need to show ID to vote. "

"If you're not voting for the first time in DC, you don't need to provide ID to vote in person."

"If you've voted in Illinois before or provided ID at the time of mail-in registration, you don't need to show ID to vote. "

If you've voted in New York before, registered in person, or provided ID at the time of registration, you don't need to show ID to vote.

If you think you have to show an ID to vote in California, New York, Illinois and the District of Columbia, AND OTHERS----then you must have been educated in a public school in one of those places---which are controlled by Teachers Unions which have been controlled by Democrats for half a century....or you must be a LIAR, or Both.

Yes you do. While I haven't always had to show my ID when I voted I most certainly did when I registered.

The facts are despite investigation after investigation after investigation outside of a few small examples we have never found voting fraud.

View attachment 357487

DEMAND VOTER ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That way, Bolsheviks pretending to be Democrats, can't commit Voter Fraud.

Their going to interfere anyway possible, its good we have paper ballots which are absentee ballots.

Stay off Facebook until mid November, you don't want a Russian ad to make you flip your vote -- again

Didn't Trump assign a Voter Fraud Commission to find this out....

What were there findings?

There is 14 Intel agencies which testify to Russia interfering in the US elections.

_______

Yes you do. While I haven't always had to show my ID when I voted I most certainly did when I registered.

The facts are despite investigation after investigation after investigation outside of a few small examples we have never found voting fraud.
_____

You said first:

"You already have to have I.D. to vote."

Then when you were called on your Bullshit, you say:

"While I haven't always had to show my ID when I voted...

And in the meantime, you accused me of being poorly educated. Don't you think you should at least apologize?

Have you considered all the Fraud that can occur between your two diametrically opposed statements? Well, Democrat Apparachicks have. Just for one, because I am tired of your innocence and blind partisanship.

If you die from the time you show your ID to register, Democrats in rotting cities will make note of this, and they will have someone show up to vote for you because you are still on the rolls, and without an ID, they won't know you are dead.

It's been an art form in Chicago for decades. And look where it's gotten Chicago. Vicious cycle. Dumb-Asses.

____

_______

_____

You said first:

"You already have to have I.D. to vote."

Then when you were called on your Bullshit, you say:

"While I haven't always had to show my ID when I voted...

And in the meantime, you accused me of being poorly educated. Don't you think you should at least apologize?

Have you considered all the Fraud that can occur between your two diametrically opposed statements? Well, Democrat Apparachicks have. Just for one, because I am tired of your innocence and blind partisanship.

If you die from the time you show your ID to register, Democrats in rotting cities will make note of this, and they will have someone show up to vote for you because you are still on the rolls, and without an ID, they won't know you are dead.

It's been an art form in Chicago for decades. And look where it's gotten Chicago. Vicious cycle. Dumb-Asses.

____

I had to show ID to get my voter registration card. I have it with me when I vote. While they do not always ask for it they can and without it my name isnt on the list SO I had to provide ID to vote.

Forum List

Back