🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great Going, Nancy! China Plans To Launch Missiles Over Taiwan For First Time Ever

Trump’s second secretary of defense, Mark Esper, told CNN: “I think if the speaker wants to go, she should go.”

Mike Pompeo, Trump’s second secretary of state, tweeted: “Nancy, I’ll go with you. I’m banned in China, but not freedom-loving Taiwan. See you there!”

She arranged this visit with China.

It gives them a perfect excuse to invade Taiwan.
Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 7.53.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.16.18 PM.png

Pelosi made her unwise and foolish visit to Taiwan.... now China can do whatever it wants.

Getting my pop-corn ready.

Time to install an iron dome system like we did in Israel. And start denying Chinese merchandise to be shipped here.

Pelosi, as much as I dislike her, isn’t the problem. China is the problem.

Really, why does Xi have his depends in a bundle because an 80 year old democrat, who’s on her last leg, planned a visit to Taiwan?

I know I’ll never get kung pao chicken again!

What do you expect? Trump was lambasted for going to the Far East and including North Korea as part of it. Endless vicious comments from the media and others.
Boo hoo. Everyone is being so mean to him, while everyone fauns over Nancy with nary a critical word.

Pelosi made her unwise and foolish visit to Taiwan.... now China can do whatever it wants.

Getting my pop-corn ready.
Trump’s second secretary of defense, Mark Esper, told CNN: “I think if the speaker wants to go, she should go.”
Mike Pompeo, Trump’s second secretary of state, tweeted: “Nancy, I’ll go with you. I’m banned in China, but not freedom-loving Taiwan. See you there!”

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 7.55.02 AM.png

If this move by pelosi is really a stand against the ccp, I support it. I doubt it since this admin is controlled by xi.

Why were none of your whining when Lindsey Graham, Bob Menendez, Richard Burr, Ben Sasse, Rob Portman and Ronny Jackson went to Tawian?

Why were none of your whining when Lindsey Graham, Bob Menendez, Richard Burr, Ben Sasse, Rob Portman and Ronny Jackson went to Tawian?
They think we should freak out run like scared little bunnies when challenged.

Nancy has far more guts than they do.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 8.06.57 AM.png

It was predictable that they would express a show of strength after this visit. They now want to discourage other such visits from foreign politicians and essentially secure control of Taiwan without going to full blown war.
You nailed it.

The Wall Street Journal:

On China’s Internet, Fury at Pelosi’s Visit to Taiwan Turns to Frustration

Many called for a forceful response but had to settle for fruit sanctions and footage of

missile launches after the House speaker’s departure

You forget that china did not threaten military action against the US while trump was in office so there was no partisan political wedge for you to exploit

I support Pelosi on this one

Pelosi ain't da' President!!

Why do muppets act like she is??

Sheesh.....

In the interests of non-partisanship, Pelosi is not a trailblazer (although her championing human rights has been a constant throughout her public service.) House Speaker Newtie visited Taiwan.

The Taiwan Travel Act (H.R. 535, Pub.L. 115–135 (text) was signed into law by Trump on March 16, 2018. It allows high-level officials of the United States to visit Taiwan and vice versa.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 4.55.50 PM.png

The law was harshly criticized by the government of the People's Republic of China, of course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back