Great list of 115 liberal lies about Trump

The fail is blatantly misrepresenting what Attkisson wrote. LOL

I guess the OP forgot we can just click on a little thing that is called "a link" to check the veracity of what he wrote.
so why not address all the media "mistakes" instead of just going on a rampage?
It is no sin to correct someone who is engaging in blatant misrepresentation. He calls the media out for "lies" when that is clearly false and not what Attkisson wrote. First things first. Change the title.
great. you sure showed him who's boss.

now - address the article itself. not a forum subject title a random individual has nothing to do with it. if you continue to hide behind it, you're more or less saying you ain't got shit but like to spit in others cheerios.

They never actually address issues specifically.

115 examples of liberals lies and they can’t address one.
he's refusing to. while you did sensationalize the topic/subject line, if that truly bothered him to the point where he can't discuss the issue itself, he'd discuss nothing because that's what "journalism" is these days a vast majority of the time.

By definition, the entire marxist agenda is based on lies and deception. The premise that "I'm going to take all your shit and give you back what I think you deserve" can never be presented with any transparency. Only 2% of the electorate are that fucked up to need that kind of domination. To bring along the rest of the citizenry you must indoctrinate them and play off their defects. For instance, "you suck cock, you're defective, but we will validate that defect if you will vote for us"... or "you're unfuckable, we'll call you a 'feminist' and validate your hideousness if you vote for us".... and so on....

Let's start with lie number one. Your title: Great List of liberal lies about Trump.
She called out the media for mistakes and missteps.

It is the height of irony that you call out so-called "liberal lies, by blatantly lying on the title as to what Attkisson wrote.

You really can't make this up.
Fail

I guess the OP forgot we can just click on a little thing that is called "a link" to check the veracity of what he wrote.
It is no sin to correct someone who is engaging in blatant misrepresentation. He calls the media out for "lies" when that is clearly false and not what Attkisson wrote. First things first. Change the title.
ANYTHING to avoid the actual content!

Don't drown in the kiddie pool buddy

Let's start with lie number one. Your title: Great List of 115 liberal lies about Trump.
She called out the media for mistakes and missteps. She even admits int he first paragraph that Trump has given us "plenty to write about."

It is the height of irony that you call out so-called "liberal lies, by blatantly lying on the title as to what Attkisson wrote.

Mistakes and missteps. Hilarious.

Layers and layers of fact checkers.

And never any corrections nearing the headline lies.
It is so hilarious that someone calls out the media for lying than lies themselves about what the media critic is criticizing the media for. Then to pour that irony into a steaming kettle of irony, Attkisson writes that Trump "commits the same violations" that she is accusing the media of doing.
Again, avoiding the topic. Transparent coward.

Let's start with lie number one. Your title: Great List of liberal lies about Trump.
She called out the media for mistakes and missteps.

Fail

Whataboutism still isn't an argument.

Let's start with lie number one. Your title: Great List of 115 liberal lies about Trump.
She called out the media for mistakes and missteps. She even admits int he first paragraph that Trump has given us "plenty to write about."

It is so hilarious that someone calls out the media for lying than lies themselves about what the media critic is criticizing the media for. Then to pour that irony into a steaming kettle of irony, Attkisson writes that Trump "commits the same violations" that she is accusing the media of doing.
it's so hilarious you can't address the topic but have to attack the poster.

do you have anything else or are you just going to keep being sideshow bob and hope no one else realizes you're whizzing on yourself instead?
LOL..I will not respond to a thread base based a lie. Tell the OP to change the title. Until then it is all a lie.

In Trumplandia, a place that you are a resident, lies are de riguer, so it is obvious why it does not bother you. To the rest of us, I will not engage in a thread based on a false premise other than call the OP out on it.

Why are you not calling out the OP to change the title to the thread?

Last edited:

do you have anything else or are you just going to keep being sideshow bob and hope no one else realizes you're whizzing on yourself instead?
LOL..I will not respond to a thread base based a lie. Tell the OP to change the title. Until then it is all a lie.

In Trumplandia, a place that you are a resident, lies are de riguer, so it is obvious why it does not bother you. To the rest of us, I will not engage in a thread based on a false premise other than call the OP out on it.

Triggered coward doesn't care about the facts of how our media misleads us.

LOL..Your the one that is triggered Gramps..Deal with the lie of the title thread first.

LOL..Your the one that is triggered Gramps..Deal with the lie of the title thread first.
Thread titles are ALWAYS hyperbolic ya tard.
It's just an excuse for you to hide from what really matters.

COWARD

so you ain't got shit and can't refute the content of the article.

why do you keep dancing, sideshow? I ai t playing your dumbass game. address the article. if you like I'll start one in the media section with the title the site uses. would you talk to the content then or get mad at something else and refuse to acknowledge it?

COWARD
This is exactly why I use the story title. in this case it won't matter as sideshow Bob here is a total piece of shit anywayn

so you ain't got shit and can't refute the content of the article.

why do you keep dancing, sideshow? I ai t playing your dumbass game. address the article. if you like I'll start one in the media section with the title the site uses. would you talk to the content then or get mad at something else and refuse to acknowledge it?
Deal with it Iceberg. I love your hypocrisy. Tell him to change the title to his thread and I will respond. Till then I will not respond. The thread is based on a lie. BTW why are you so afraid to demand he change the title to the thread?

COWARD
It is lie. the tards are those like yourself too stupid to see your hypocrisy.

COWARD
COWARD

COWARD
COWARD
:cul2:

Forum List

Back