Great list of 115 liberal lies about Trump

Mistakes and missteps. Hilarious.

Layers and layers of fact checkers.

And never any corrections nearing the headline lies.
It is so hilarious that someone calls out the media for lying than lies themselves about what the media critic is criticizing the media for. Then to pour that irony into a steaming kettle of irony, Attkisson writes that Trump "commits the same violations" that she is accusing the media of doing.
it's so hilarious you can't address the topic but have to attack the poster.

do you have anything else or are you just going to keep being sideshow bob and hope no one else realizes you're whizzing on yourself instead?
LOL..I will not respond to a thread base based a lie. Tell the OP to change the title. Until then it is all a lie.

In Trumplandia, a place that you are a resident, lies are de riguer, so it is obvious why it does not bother you. To the rest of us, I will not engage in a thread based on a false premise other than call the OP out on it.

Why are you not calling out the OP to change the title to the thread?
so you ain't got shit and can't refute the content of the article.

why do you keep dancing, sideshow? I ai t playing your dumbass game. address the article. if you like I'll start one in the media section with the title the site uses. would you talk to the content then or get mad at something else and refuse to acknowledge it?
Deal with it Iceberg. I love your hypocrisy. Tell him to change the title to his thread and I will respond. Till then I will not respond. The thread is based on a lie. BTW why are you so afraid to demand he change the title to the thread?
You are so full of shit the NYC water and sewage dept couldn't process it all, ya fuck.

It is so hilarious that someone calls out the media for lying than lies themselves about what the media critic is criticizing the media for. Then to pour that irony into a steaming kettle of irony, Attkisson writes that Trump "commits the same violations" that she is accusing the media of doing.

do you have anything else or are you just going to keep being sideshow bob and hope no one else realizes you're whizzing on yourself instead?
LOL..I will not respond to a thread base based a lie. Tell the OP to change the title. Until then it is all a lie.

In Trumplandia, a place that you are a resident, lies are de riguer, so it is obvious why it does not bother you. To the rest of us, I will not engage in a thread based on a false premise other than call the OP out on it.

why do you keep dancing, sideshow? I ai t playing your dumbass game. address the article. if you like I'll start one in the media section with the title the site uses. would you talk to the content then or get mad at something else and refuse to acknowledge it?
Deal with it Iceberg. I love your hypocrisy. Tell him to change the title to his thread and I will respond. Till then I will not respond. The thread is based on a lie. BTW why are you so afraid to demand he change the title to the thread?
You are so full of shit the NYC water and sewage dept couldn't process it all, ya fuck.
Triggered boy....Your avatar is correct. A berg just floating aimlessly with nothing to say and a witless reply.

Triggered boy....Your avatar is correct. A berg just floating aimlessly with nothing to say and a witless reply.
says the man who won't address a single point.

ya fuck.

Liberals are so fun to bat around,

Their playbook is wide and shallow. Never discuss specifics. Attack the other side personally and accuse them of doing what you are doing,

So fucking pathetic.

Why lie about what Nancy Sinatra allegedly said? Why? Is that super fucking easy to check before reporting on?

115 examples of FAKE NEWS, and the libs here can not refute a single one. Pathetic.

Gone through the first few. Contentious to say the least...
Way to refute them with facts, man.

Example: CORRECTION: PAUL MANAFORT asked KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK to pass TRUMP polling to the Ukrainian oligarchs SERHIY LYOVOCHKIN & RINAT AKHMETOV, & not to OLEG DERIPASKA, as originally reported. We have corrected the story & I deleted a tweet repeating the error

For a start, a correction was offered. They didn't continue to perpetuate the lie, unlike someone else we know who constantly does so even with irrefutable evidence to the contrary (ie "my inaugural crowd was the biggest ever!!).

That aside, oh, he got the wrong oligarch! That makes Manafort asking for the info to be passed on to another oligarch okay then! (god, I couldn't make this shit up)...

Last edited:
Liberals are so fun to bat around,

Their playbook is wide and shallow. Never discuss specifics. Attack the other side personally and accuse them of doing what you are doing,

So fucking pathetic.

Why lie about what Nancy Sinatra allegedly said? Why? Is that super fucking easy to check before reporting on?

115 examples of FAKE NEWS, and the libs here can not refute a single one. Pathetic.

And you'd sell your soul to suck Trump's dick. The guy is a con artist and a loser. I'm not even going to get into the disgusting human being aspect of him...

Gone through the first few. Contentious to say the least...
Way to refute them with facts, man.

Example: CORRECTION: PAUL MANAFORT asked KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK to pass TRUMP polling to the Ukrainian oligarchs SERHIY LYOVOCHKIN & RINAT AKHMETOV, & not to OLEG DERIPASKA, as originally reported. We have corrected the story & I deleted a tweet repeating the error

For a start, a correction was offered. They didn't continue to perpetuate the lie, unlike someone else we know who constantly does so even with irrefutable evidence to the contrary (ie "my inaugural crowd was the biggest ever!!).

That aside, oh, he got the wrong oligarch! That makes Manafort asking for the info to be passed on to another oligarch okay then! (god, I couldn't make this shit up)...
the point is - and you are trying to gloss over it - the press makes a TON of mistakes in big bold headlines you eat up with a spoon. when proven wrong, is their OOPS of the same variety in WE MESSED UP?

no. seldom if ever.

and to mess up 115 times?

pu-leez.

What a great time to be an American, arguing about who lies more, the President of the United States, or the Free Press.

Let's start with lie number one. Your title: Great List of 115 liberal lies about Trump.
She called out the media for mistakes and missteps. She even admits int he first paragraph that Trump has given us "plenty to write about."

It is the height of irony that you call out so-called "liberal lies, by blatantly lying on the title as to what Attkisson wrote.

You really can't make this up.
Yeah, it's prolly more like 456.

the point is - and you are trying to gloss over it - the press makes a TON of mistakes in big bold headlines you eat up with a spoon. when proven wrong, is their OOPS of the same variety in WE MESSED UP?

no. seldom if ever.

pu-leez.

The point is they do apologise and correct their error. 115 times? is that all. Out of the hundreds of thousands - and I mean hundreds of thousands - of articles and news stories, there are only 115 mistakes on the Trumpster? Even then, as I pointed out in my example, it's a stretch to call it a lie. Some are just genuine mistakes. In a social media world it is happening more often.

no. seldom if ever.

pu-leez.

The point is they do apologise and correct their error. 115 times? is that all. Out of the hundreds of thousands - and I mean hundreds of thousands - of articles and news stories, there are only 115 mistakes on the Trumpster? Even then, as I pointed out in my example, it's a stretch to call it a lie. Some are just genuine mistakes. In a social media world it is happening more often.
The point is they keep making them.

Let's see you call Trump's statements mistakes now.

They are in bash mode. They are not checking facts. They are feeding you what you want to eat.

no. seldom if ever.

pu-leez.

They are in bash mode. They are not checking facts. They are feeding you what you want to eat.

I do agree that fact checking and proof reading have gone out the window. I think a lot of these are genuine mistakes, not lies. However, the Donald lies all the time. Not mistakes. Lies. There is a difference.

no. seldom if ever.

pu-leez.

I do agree that fact checking and proof reading have gone out the window. I think a lot of these are genuine mistakes, not lies. However, the Donald lies all the time. Not mistakes. Lies. There is a difference.
OK I appreciate just talking about it. Thank you.

However, my minor was journalism. I would be fired if I made this many mistakes, as I should be. It's their job to research before reporting and they simply are not doing that. Their goal is smear Trump. As journalism isn't supposed to be biased, this bugs me. Reporters are trying to be a part of the news or story far too often. Many are more like sports color commentators anymore.

I hate it.

And Donald exaggerates to his benefit all the time, yes. Cal it whatever you like but give him the same leeway you are giving reporters. At least I would try to do that.

no. seldom if ever.

pu-leez.

OK I appreciate just talking about it. Thank you.

However, my minor was journalism. I would be fired if I made this many mistakes, as I should be. It's their job to research before reporting and they simply are not doing that. Their goal is smear Trump. As journalism isn't supposed to be biased, this bugs me. Reporters are trying to be a part of the news or story far too often. Many are more like sports color commentators anymore.

I hate it.

And Donald exaggerates to his benefit all the time, yes. Cal it whatever you like but give him the same leeway you are giving reporters. At least I would try to do that.

It’s so stupid and disingenuous when the media says HYBERBOLE or an obvious mistake is a “lie”.

Did Joe Biden LIE every time me misspoke?

It’s ok to take the red pill, liberals. Don’t live your life as blind and useful idiots to your liberal overlords.

Look at how much you have been lied to. How many of these proven lies do you still think are facts because the initial story got way more publicity than the correction?

Why do you accept this? Tribalism? Why live this way?

Just lies after lies after lies...

How many media lies BENEFITED Trump? Isn’t it odd that they all hurt Trump?

Look at this stupid one:

10. Jan. 31, 2017:
CNN’s Jeff Zeleny reported the White House set up Twitter accounts for two judges to try to keep Trump’s selection for Supreme Court secret. Zeleny later corrected his report to state that the Twitter accounts had not been set up by the White House.

Look at this one.

TRUMP IS A RACIST!

7. Jan. 20, 2017:

Zeke Miller of TIME reported that President Trump had removed the bust statue of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office. The news went viral. It was false.
Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-4.30.45-PM-1024x446.png

OH, SORRY....IT WAS BULLSHIT.:21:

Liberalism 101:

Accuse the other side of doing what you are doing:

22. June 8, 2017:
The New York Times’ Jonathan Weisman reported that Comey testified Trump Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Comey not to call the Russia probe “an investigation” but “a matter.” Weisman was mistaken about the attorney general and the probe. Actually, it was Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch (not Sessions) who told Comey to refer to the Hillary Clinton classified email probe (not the Russia probe) as “a matter” instead of “an investigation.”

Lying New York Times fucks.

Good lord, these are amazing.

Forum List

Back