Great list of 115 liberal lies about Trump

TRUMP IS STUPID!

30. Nov. 6, 2017:
CNN’s Daniel Shane edited excerpts from a Trump event to make it seem as though Trump didn’t realize Japan builds cars in the U.S. However, Trump’s entire statement made clear that he does.

Oh, I edited it on purpose to make Trump look bad.....my fault!

Fucking liar!

How many fucking times did we hear this lie of 17 AGENCIES CONFIRMED!

26. July 6, 2017:
The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman, CNN and numerous outlets had long reported, as if fact, the Hillary Clinton claim that a total of 17 American intelligence agencies concluded that Russia orchestrated election year attacks to help get Trump elected. Only three or four agencies, not 17, had officially done so.

FUCKING BULLSHIT LIE.

Come on, lefties. Give us some examples where media errors benefited Trump.

and many of these "news" sites are quick to get their base mad so they won't even check for facts. problem is they, and far too many, seldom do. see a headline that validates your emotional state, then it must be correct.

if a headline says trump is bad, people who hate trump feel emotionally validated and won't bother reading the rest and will challenge anyone who could upset their emotionally driven views.

i've seen many on the right ignore stories also and put their own narrative in there, so it's "human" nature moreso than left/right. but the left is in overdrive it seems these days to spread the FUD.
I agree to a degree. I only got fooled once. My integrity guided me to read the story before posting after being caught once. looking like a fool is foolish.

I'm long past over what liberals think, say, or feel about president Trump. Nobody outside the liberal sphere even listens to them anymore. Americans just roll their eyes.

QUOTE="BluesLegend, post: 24183954, member: 51009"]I'm long past over what liberals think, say, or feel about president Trump. Nobody outside the liberal sphere even listens to them anymore. Americans just roll their eyes.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^well said^^^^^^^^^^^^

So tough to come up it’s any media “errors” that errored on the side of helping Trump....they all hurt Trump.

Would the statistical odds dictate that it would be split 50/50 if the media was not biased?

Liberals, give us some examples of media errors that helped Trump.

Let's start with lie number one. Your title: Great List of liberal lies about Trump.
She called out the media for mistakes and missteps.

It is the height of irony that you call out so-called "liberal lies, by blatantly lying on the title as to what Attkisson wrote.

You really can't make this up.
Fail
Actually no, he destroyed you and your OP in one post.

Too bad.

Lefties, there must be SOME examples of media errors that were beneficial to Trump, it only makes sense that the errors would even out.

Please give us examples.

This should be easy. I gave you a list of 115 times the media lied about Trump that HURT him. You must be able to give us a handful of lies that helped him!

Let's start with lie number one. Your title: Great List of liberal lies about Trump.

It is the height of irony that you call out so-called "liberal lies, by blatantly lying on the title as to what Attkisson wrote.

Fail

Too bad.

Oh please....all JohnLaw did was obfuscate by moaning about the title of an article without addressing anything written in the article...That is indeed a fail.

Libs, where you at?

Give us some examples of media errors that helped Trump.

1. Aug. 2016-Nov. 2016:
The New York Post published modeling photos of Trump’s wife Melania and reported they were taken in 1995. Various news outlets relied on that date to imply that Melania—an immigrant—had violated her visa status. But the media got the date wrong. Politico was among the news agencies that later issued a photo date correction.​

I couldn't get past the first one before I realized the liar is you. The 'lie' was made by the far-from-liberal Post:

Fail

Too bad.

Oh please....all JohnLaw did was obfuscate by moaning about the title of an article without addressing anything written in the article...That is indeed a fail.
Nope. He addressed the article as a whole.

Op was owned.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back