Liz Cheney and Dick Cheney Voting For Kamala Harris

Once Donald Trump is defeated, or simply dies from a Big Mac (heart) attack, MAGAtts will lose control of the GOP.

It may take an election cycle or two but it will happen and these modern-day Know-Nothings will go back under their rocks.

Oh... I think that Populism is here to stay for a while... but they will find a middle-ground and vastly more worthy champions.

Meanwhile... whatever else Dick Cheney may be... he raised his daughter to put Country before Party or her own career, so...

I'm gratified to see the Cheney family publicly declaring against Trump, even if they have to hold their noses and vote (D)...

I'd be very glad to see the Bush family, in all its branches, and the Romneys, and the McCainss, etc., follow the Cheney's lead.

God Save the Republic.
I agree with all of this...except the first part.

The MAGA GOP will not change until the voters make them change. They are too evil, sick, and twisted at this point to reform themselves. The "sane" Republican Party of Bush, Cheney, and Romney is not coming back.

I agree with all of this...except the first part.

The MAGA GOP will not change until the voters make them change. They are too evil, sick, and twisted at this point to reform themselves. The "sane" Republican Party of Bush, Cheney, and Romney is not coming back.
That "last part" was about the Republic, not the Republicans... ;)

The nation needs a strong second party - preferably more than one - to counter the Left-leaning Democratic Party...

If it turns out that the GOP is finished... if it is the modern-day Whig Party and MAGAtts the Know-Nothings... then...

Perhaps we'll see the birth of another Middle-to-Right -leaning Party ahead of us after all... strong, attractive and sustainable...

Sometimes change can be slow and painful, but necessary to the long-term health of the body politic...

Americans have families to raise and careers to pursue and mortgages and rents to pay and all the rest that comes with life...

Americans have short memories when it comes to politics; they get bored with this stuff easily and prefer sane, stable leadership...

I think it's all going to be OK in the long run... we'll see the beginnings of that return-to-sanity once Trump is off the stage...

Last edited:
1. Trump got lots of stuff done. He built the wall and started "remain in Mexico". That there is better than anything senile Joe or Heels-Up Kamala have done.

2. As for the National Debt here are the Budgets. Biden added just about as much as Trump, Biden added way more if you add the cost for the 12,000,000 illegals he let into the country that locals have to pay for.

Biden’s 2025 Budget is $7.30T with a $1.8T deficit______TOTAL BIDEN $6.9T (in theory)
Biden’s 2024 Budget was $7.30T with a $2.0T deficit
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Trump's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit___ TOTAL TRUMP $7.6T (actual)
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit
Trump's 2018 Budget was $4.10T with a $0.8T deficit

3. No president can steal an election. The states say who gets their EC votes. J6 was a protest against the partisan FBI, DOJ, and MSM, nothing more. The "deep state" stole the 2020 election by hiding Hunter's laptop instead of prosecuting the crimes, by paying the hitech oligarchs to censor unfavorable facts, and by 51 traitors who called the laptop "Russian Disinformation" when the FBI could have said it is real.
You provided no source for your crap figures, so I'm not paying attention to them.

As for stealing the election...several Republican state officials have already pleaded guilty to the fake elector scheme that Trump attempted during his coup on Jan 6. Therefore, you are 100% categorically WRONG.

It's surprising that the Republican Party is now far crazier than they were 15 years ago.

I did not think there could be a worst Republican than an unapologetic war criminal like Dick Cheney. Boy, was I wrong.
Crazy? Your party believes in 100 genders, racist ideas like white people are privileged, reparations, What about the African blacks of history that owns slaves?

What’s even more incredible is how you folks either justify these things, deny them or ignore them.

Your party has presided over two new wars… one in Ukraine, one in Israel that have rocked the world including the global economy

I mean, are you joking me? Your vice presidential candidate believes in tampons in boys bathrooms. It’s incredible how you folks justify this. The Democratic Party today is disgrace to the great Democrat party of the 20th century.

Liz Cheney, who has finally confirmed that she is actually a Democrat, will also vote for Democrat Colin Allred instead of Ted Cuz.

The Dems can have her.

cheney-2-gty-er-240906_1725649330269_hpEmbed_3x2.jpg

Crazy? Your party believes in 100 genders, racist ideas like white people are privileged, reparations, What about the African blacks of history that owns slaves?

What’s even more incredible is how you folks either justify these things, deny them or ignore them.

Your party has presided over two new wars… one in Ukraine, one in Israel that have rocked the world including the global economy

I mean, are you joking me? Your vice presidential candidate believes in tampons in boys bathrooms. It’s incredible how you folks justify this. The Democratic Party today is disgrace to the great Democrat party of the 20th century.
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney and John Boehner are embarrassed to be seen in public with Trump and the modern shit show MAGA Repug Party. That should tell you how fucked up Trump and the Republican Party has become.

On the other hand, you had the Obamas and the Clintons proudly endorsing Kamala Harris at the DNC.

Your MAGA tirade means exactly jack and shit.

If Trump has become too extreme for fucking Darth Vader war criminal Dick Cheney, then you know the Nazi ass clown freak show known as the modern Republican Party needs to change its ways.

When you think about how far the Republican Party has fallen over the past 15 years....it's truly amazing.

One thing that was really weird about the Republican National Convention recently is that Trump and MAGA World pretend that previous Republican Presidents and leaders never even existed, like George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, John Boehner, and Paul Ryan. None of these people want to be seen with Trump and this MAGA freak show.

They are now truly a Trump worshipping cult.
Interesting that when George Bush 43 was in office, all you Marxists considered Dickie Cheney as Satan. Then when the daughter of Satan screwed the pooch by getting on the Jan 6th kangaroo court, you loved that bitch of Lucifer. Just proves you lefties love EVIL in the most corrupt ways.

1725719820888.png

George W. Bush and Dick Cheney and John Boehner are embarrassed to be seen in public with Trump and the modern shit show MAGA Repug Party. That should tell you how fucked up Trump and the Republican Party has become.

On the other hand, you had the Obamas and the Clintons proudly endorsing Kamala Harris at the DNC.

Point proven guy takes no opportunity to address the radical policies and racist policies of Democrats….

Yeah, keep on referring to Trump supporters as radicals.

That "last part" was about the Republic, not the Republicans... ;)

The nation needs a strong second party - preferably more than one - to counter the Left-leaning Democratic Party...

If it turns out that the GOP is finished... if it is the modern-day Whig Party and MAGAtts the Know-Nothings... then...

Perhaps we'll see the birth of another Middle-to-Right -leaning Party ahead of us after all... strong, attractive and sustainable...
That GOP only exists because of sellout neocon scum like the Cheneys.

If it can be taken over by populist Trumpsters, then it can also be captured by another faction.

HoWeGetrump.jpg

That is because Georgie and Dickie and Crybaby Johnny, are all establishment Republicans who fucked you over real good, now that you are queer from that fucking, you love them like Bill and Obammy.

We done fucked over America real good didnt we. Yep we did, just smile and wave.
1725719938454.png

1. Trump got lots of stuff done. He built the wall and started "remain in Mexico". That there is better than anything senile Joe or Heels-Up Kamala have done.

2. As for the National Debt here are the Budgets. Biden added just about as much as Trump, Biden added way more if you add the cost for the 12,000,000 illegals he let into the country that locals have to pay for.

Biden’s 2025 Budget is $7.30T with a $1.8T deficit______TOTAL BIDEN $6.9T (in theory)
Biden’s 2024 Budget was $7.30T with a $2.0T deficit
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Trump's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit___ TOTAL TRUMP $7.6T (actual)
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit
Trump's 2018 Budget was $4.10T with a $0.8T deficit

3. No president can steal an election. The states say who gets their EC votes. J6 was a protest against the partisan FBI, DOJ, and MSM, nothing more. The "deep state" stole the 2020 election by hiding Hunter's laptop instead of prosecuting the crimes, by paying the hitech oligarchs to censor unfavorable facts, and by 51 traitors who called the laptop "Russian Disinformation" when the FBI could have said it is real.
And to think back when George Bush was in office, the budge was just over 2 trillion. If it was still 2 trillion today, Joe Bribem would be paying down the deficit, but Marixsts cant have that.

Point proven guy takes no opportunity to address the radical policies and racist policies of Democrats….
You proved nothing...except how radical you and other racist, fascist MAGAts like you are.

Yeah, keep on referring to Trump supporters as radicals.
Don't worry. I will. Because it's the truth. All of you deranged lunatics are a menace to democracy. Even Dick Cheney sees it.

Forum List

Back