Great list of 115 liberal lies about Trump

1. Aug. 2016-Nov. 2016:
The New York Post published modeling photos of Trump’s wife Melania and reported they were taken in 1995. Various news outlets relied on that date to imply that Melania—an immigrant—had violated her visa status. But the media got the date wrong. Politico was among the news agencies that later issued a photo date correction.​

I couldn't get past the first one before I realized the liar is you. The 'lie' was made by the far-from-liberal Post:

Look at what happens when you engage, liberals.

Crep, you didn’t find shit.

I really love the lie about the MLk bust being removed, trying to paint Trump as a racist.

1. Aug. 2016-Nov. 2016:
The New York Post published modeling photos of Trump’s wife Melania and reported they were taken in 1995. Various news outlets relied on that date to imply that Melania—an immigrant—had violated her visa status. But the media got the date wrong. Politico was among the news agencies that later issued a photo date correction.​

I couldn't get past the first one before I realized the liar is you. The 'lie' was made by the far-from-liberal Post:

You mean you won't believe your eyes but you will believe whatever agrees with your ideology.

1. Aug. 2016-Nov. 2016:

You mean you won't believe your eyes but you will believe whatever agrees with your ideology.

Politico isn’t conservative.

Forum List

Back