Whom do you prefer as a person?

I like more

• Total voters
The economy was going good when trump took office. It was nice of Trump to put farmers on the public dole, with his trade war. This time he wants tariffs from 10% to 60%, that consumers will have to pay, when he starts his next trade war, if elected. If he wins, the economy will go to sh#t. We do not need the economy destroyed, so middle and lower incomes. It is probably part of the reason Goldman Sachs endorses Harris.

Yet this regime kept Trumps tariffs and recently increased them, how's that fall in your calculation?

The power of executive action for a President that would like to be dictator, if even for a day, is extensive. You are talking about laws signed. That is not the main thrust of that office. He doesn't need to be anywhere near that office, ever again.
Every executive action that a president does has to be rooted in law, and you can bet your ass that the democrats will challenge every one of his EAs. And there's nothing wrong with that, but let's not pretend that Trump is going to be a dictator; he doesn't get to create laws, that is the exclusive domain of Congress and I am quite certain that the Supreme Court will not allow him to do whatever he wants. I don't care what he says, the checks and balances that are in place will prevent him from doing anything disastrous. So tell me what you are afraid of, do you have anything specific?

Every executive action that a president does has to be rooted in law, and you can bet your ass that the democrats will challenge every one of his EAs. And there's nothing wrong with that, but let's not pretend that Trump is going to be a dictator; he doesn't get to create laws, that is the exclusive domain of Congress and I am quite certain that the Supreme Court will not allow him to do whatever he wants. I don't care what he says, the checks and balances that are in place will prevent him from doing anything disastrous. So tell me what you are afraid of, do you have anything specific?
He is the one that said he would want to be a dictator.

Forum List

Back