🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great News for the French.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

This French president guy said he is extending the state of emergency 3 months. They are doing "everything" to identify "who is responsible."

Oh, do not forget he is expressing his solidarity, along with thoughts and prayers.

sarcastic-clapping-taxi-driver.gif

That'll show em!!!

Man, when you mess with the west, you really better watch out man!!!!!!

The new obama American army is coming.....

fusion_lgbt-soldiers_1.gif

This French president guy said he is extending the state of emergency 3 months. They are doing "everything" to identify "who is responsible."

Oh, do not forget he is expressing his solidarity, along with thoughts and prayers.

That'll show em!!!

Meaning, that he will extend MARTIAL LAW , for another 3 months.

Instead of saying that he will CEASE AND DESIST arbitrarily killing Muslims in the ME and grandstanding for Bibi.

I bet the French killed more Muslims during their occupation of Muslim lands than the Muslims in France have killed of Frenchmen and women....

I bet the French killed more Muslims during their occupation of Muslim lands than the Muslims in France have killed of Frenchmen and women....
There are 10's of thousands of lightly used rifles, never fired, for sale made available by french soldiers as they dropped then while running away....:lol:

I don't know if their 'State of Emergency' will ever be lifted. Times really have changed there. I feel for the French People.

That'll show em!!!

Instead of saying that he will CEASE AND DESIST arbitrarily killing Muslims in the ME and grandstanding for Bibi.

It is Martial Law. They just don't wanna anger the people by calling it that. It is very sad what's going on in France. They've lost quite a bit of their freedoms.

That'll show em!!!

It is Martial Law. They just don't wanna anger the people by calling it that. It is very sad what's going on in France. They've lost quite a bit of their freedoms.

Yep. the French are as stupid as the Americans.

Forum List

Back