Great news...

• Banned
What is it with RWNJs who cheer the pain of other Americans?

That's pretty sick stuff.

:puke3:
One has to hit rock bottom to understand the failure of their Ways.... progressivism is not the answer… LOL

The fools voted for their own demise.

And such a surprising outcome...NOT.

voting-liberal-jpg.24015

There are a number of other states in the same boat as Illinois, perhaps not quite as far up shit creek as they are. The truth is that each state has the power to control their own taxes and spending; they got themselves into this mess and they can get themselves out of it, but I'm not sure if they can do it without first amending their state constitution. If a federal judge gets involved somehow, there are sovereignty issues that might have to end up in the SCOTUS' lap; there's no point in loaning any state some money if they can't or won't change the scenario that got them into this mess in the first place.

Illinois is a perfect example of fiscal failure. Court ordered payments, including Medicaid, now equal their entire monthly revenue. The ex-governor and state legislature lied about the costs. This isn't unique to Illinois, but they are in the worst financial shape.

Illinois Medicaid expansion costs are already double initial projections

Illinois careens into financial meltdown – and not even the lottery is safe

so where in the hell is the RW alternative ? They've had 8 years to draft a much better plan.

oh yeah, THEY DONT HAVE ONE !

The fools voted for their own demise.

And such a surprising outcome...NOT.

voting-liberal-jpg.24015

That's funny, more apropos of the Trump movement, and how Authoritarian's usually leave this earth, i.e., Mussolini, Saddam, and ten prominent Nazis who were executed by hanging on Oct. 16, 1946. Though some by their own hand, knowing their neck was soon to be stretched.

What is it with RWNJs who cheer the pain of other Americans? That's pretty sick stuff.
Agreed. We've got a real shithead here. He did a LOL over the kid that died after being released by NK!!! Thanks to obama...
Elections have consequences. Too bad for that kid. And too bad for Illinois.
Nice try at deflection. What does the election have to do with your being an asshole? I figure you'd be one regardless of the outcome.

Forum List

Back