Great Question For Us Conservatives.The Extreme Heat.So,How Are Solar Panels&Wind Mills Going To Cool Down Thousands Of Homes This Summer?

No. It runs as well or better than a capitalist corporation, but with out direct payment of profits beyond operation to corporate holders, so not profit motivated, just efficiency motivated in order to save money while providing the benefits, and the treasury money used to establish was not paid back in the 1950s, as some facilities, including whole lakes and hydroelectric dams not completed until the 60s such as Barkley Dam and lake. I used to live and camp up there and remember before the lake was full. I road the first train across Barkley Dam, and I was born in 1954.
TVA is phasing out it's coal fired plans, in favor on Nuclear and natural gas fired generating plant, expecting to be complete by 2035, 17 years from now.
TVA is run as a capitalist corporation. No better, no worst. If you think otherwise, it would be nice if you could explain your reasoning.

Is TVA profit motivated? It makes a profit that it spends, so it must be profit motivated. Many thousands of workers have profited from TVA. I have profited personally, working for Watts Bar Nuclear. Without profit, it would be a government program.

But they are reflecting heat back to the sun making the sun hotter which in turn makes the earth hotter. SMFH--makes about as much sense as AGW.
Lets forget the "A" in AGW and all agree that the earth is getting dangerously warmer. Then we can try some things to cool it down a bit.

Lets forget the "A" in AGW and all agree that the earth is getting dangerously warmer. Then we can try some things to cool it down a bit.
Nope, Man needs to keep his hands off of what happens naturally on earth. Everytime man touches anything, he fucks it up. The best thing man can do is keep his hands out of the rain forests -- they are the natural filter and balance for CO2.

Nope, Man needs to keep his hands off of what happens naturally on earth. Everytime man touches anything, he fucks it up. The best thing man can do is keep his hands out of the rain forests -- they are the natural filter and balance for CO2.
we cut down the rain forest for the balsa wood to build wind turbines

The democrats must destroy the world, to save the world

So the far left wont stop demanding that we,in time,switch over to Solar and Wind,and end oil and gas.And remember that vicious winter in Texas?was that in 2022?.and at that time we were all wondering how windmills were going to put and end to that crisis.

Hey, just another quite normal summer here, but as to wind farms, I just yesterday came across a video of a tornado going right through a wind farm! And not one blade was moving an inch.

If the most intense, violent winds on the planet sucking in huge volumes of air isn't enough to get 1 watt of electricity produced, then you know the whole wind farm thing is just another get-rich gimmick for some chinese lobby group.

Forum List

Back