Great Question For Us Conservatives.The Extreme Heat.So,How Are Solar Panels&Wind Mills Going To Cool Down Thousands Of Homes This Summer?

Not really specifically invested in green energy. Can't say I am saving the planet, being a two SUV family (his and hers, but wouldn't dream of taking hers where I take mine) and running a 220V and 120V pumping system about 6 hours a day, all summer, while house stay 73-74 degrees all year long.

what will millions of super hot solar panels [and yes folks they do get extremely hot!] spread across the surface of the planet radiating heat do to the climate ! they heat up to over 150 degrees on average !
The oceans reflect the sun's rays. The solar panels do the same.

That excuse will work as well as any for those who have been caught facing the reality of AGW my friend. It's only important that we all stop the denialism.
Putting your ignorance out there for all to see AGAIN, duck. For someone from Canada, you sure put yourself up as being an expert on the US. Here's a piece of advice--take it with however many grains of salt you wish. "It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt." To date, there is NO doubt.

The key to the AGW myth comes from their own words--------> "HOTTEST TEMPERATURE EVER RECORDED!" How long have they been recording temps?

You see, it is simple; they ever, NEVER take into account any temps that can be projected from the past. Saying that the globe is heating up, is like saying we might have a nuclear war. They are taking into account a short period of time; in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, we have to face the new reality, but to suggest the past has no bearing upon what is actually happening in nature, is just the Lefts way of convincing everyone they are brilliant, and you are dumb as a box of rocks.
Regardless of the past the earth is getting dangerously hot. We should see if we can cool it down a bit.

So the far left wont stop demanding that we,in time,switch over to Solar and Wind,and end oil and gas.And remember that vicious winter in Texas?was that in 2022?.and at that time we were all wondering how windmills were going to put and end to that crisis. And now we had 100,plus, temps all over the southern west. Hey, maybe John Kerry can go into the specifics of how solar panels and wind mills will cool down all those homes,especially in and near Nevada to a comfortable 70 degrees while its 118 degrees outside.
Did you not know that solar panels and wind turbines generate electricity?

What many people don't know is that solar panel efficiency drops rapidly above 77 degrees (that's 25 degrees for you weirdos in Europe).
For every degree Celsius that temps increase there is a .3 to .5 per cent loss of efficiency.

So that means at 100f there would be a 5% drop on efficiency

Hardly catastrophic. Especially considering that temps rarely get that high in most areas… at least now.

Not really specifically invested in green energy.
we all are now W6

by way of either the carrot (subsidies) or the stick (carbon tax) , every American has a dog in the fight
Can't say I am saving the planet
none of it will

and note i'm not arguing anthropogenics here , i'm simply focused on the remedies being offered

which the green machine has no compunction utilizing weaponizing as fear

history repeats itself again & again......~S~

So the far left wont stop demanding that we,in time,switch over to Solar and Wind,and end oil and gas.And remember that vicious winter in Texas?was that in 2022?.and at that time we were all wondering how windmills were going to put and end to that crisis. And now we had 100,plus, temps all over the southern west. Hey, maybe John Kerry can go into the specifics of how solar panels and wind mills will cool down all those homes,especially in and near Nevada to a comfortable 70 degrees while its 118 degrees outside.
Solar panels re-heat the atmosphere...light is efficiently reflected back up through the particulate laden atmosphere effectively adding a great deal more heat to the immediate lower strata.

Putting your ignorance out there for all to see AGAIN, duck. For someone from Canada, you sure put yourself up as being an expert on the US. Here's a piece of advice--take it with however many grains of salt you wish. "It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt." To date, there is NO doubt.
Yes my friend but on the topic! It doesn't matter what reason you have for stopping the denialism on AGW, it's just important that you have stopped denying!

If you control the present biggest energy resource, no better time than the present do get a foothold in what some think might be the next. There is already several states and private firms, many in Texas making bank on renewables, might as well get a piece of the action.
making bank, on government subsidies while the electric rates for consumer's skyrocket

wind turbines disturb the natural flow of wind on earth, elevating the temperature of the surrounding

solar panels get hot as hell, radiating heat creating un-natural hot spots

both are extremely expensive

solar never works at night, wind dies down to next to nothing many nights

Solar and Wind are inefficient, only built because of the generous subsidies

Solar and Wind manufacturing increase the amount of CO2 in the air. The opposite of what we are told to believe.

wind turbines disturb the natural flow of wind on earth, elevating the temperature of the surrounding

solar panels get hot as hell, radiating heat creating un-natural hot spots

both are extremely expensive

solar never works at night, wind dies down to next to nothing many nights

Solar and Wind are inefficient, only built because of the generous subsidies

Solar and Wind manufacturing increase the amount of CO2 in the air. The opposite of what we are told to believe.
They're necessary because of AGW caused by petroleum based fuels.

Most of your statements are incorrect.

Efficient and clean.
The science is in. Cars and houses are floating down the rivers and leaving town.

The debate is over. The results are now the topic for discussion.
Today, Wind Turbines are emitting 70,000 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere.

I would have to do a bit of research, but today, another 70,000 tons of CO2 is emitted into the atmosphere, is a safe estimate.

Wind and Solar will not be working tonight, wind and solar are incredibly weak requiring millions, which falls short of equaling one fossil fuel plant.

So how does inefficient production of electricity prevent CO2 from being emitted? It does not, you build big, you get big pollution.

Forum List

Back