Great Question For Us Conservatives.The Extreme Heat.So,How Are Solar Panels&Wind Mills Going To Cool Down Thousands Of Homes This Summer?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
So the far left wont stop demanding that we,in time,switch over to Solar and Wind,and end oil and gas.And remember that vicious winter in Texas?was that in 2022?.and at that time we were all wondering how windmills were going to put and end to that crisis. And now we had 100,plus, temps all over the southern west. Hey, maybe John Kerry can go into the specifics of how solar panels and wind mills will cool down all those homes,especially in and near Nevada to a comfortable 70 degrees while its 118 degrees outside.

So the far left wont stop demanding that we,in time,switch over to Solar and Wind,and end oil and gas.And remember that vicious winter in Texas?was that in 2022?.and at that time we were all wondering how windmills were going to put and end to that crisis. And now we had 100,plus, temps all over the southern west. Hey, maybe John Kerry can go into the specifics of how solar panels and wind mills will cool down all those homes,especially in and near Nevada to a comfortable 70 degrees while its 118 degrees outside.
No John Kerry but theres is this from:
1689445997890.png

1689445833314.png

What many people don't know is that solar panel efficiency drops rapidly above 77 degrees (that's 25 degrees for you weirdos in Europe).
I believe that in the future, geothermal will be the answer. It is being used in a lot of high end construction in extreme climates. A couple of places I know of are a hotel in Kelso, BC that uses this technology harvested from Kootenay Lake and as another poster pointed out recently, GW Bush's Texas home.

I believe that in the future, geothermal will be the answer. It is being used in a lot of high end construction in extreme climates. A couple of places I know of are a hotel in Kelso, BC that uses this technology harvested from Kootenay Lake and as another poster pointed out recently, GW Bush's Texas home.
Good for you my friend! That's one of the solutions to the problem you're finally realizing does exist!

Upgrading insulation will reduce energy needs greatly regardless the source. I upgraded mine last fall and am gob smacked by the difference it has made, especially in the current hot weather.
That is another technology that has been proven in Lake Tahoe, CA. I read about a home in the 80s that was basically a standard home using current insulating methods with a "shell" structure built around it. This place had no heating or cooling and remained at a fairly consistent temp as I recall. I built a 1200 sq ft. pole building shop and insulated it as much as possible with blow-in and it remains cool even on the warmest days in this area.

Good for you my friend! That's one of the solutions to the problem you're finally realizing does exist!
AGW is a farce. I'm doing it to save my $$$ and to make myself as independent from others having any sort of control over my future. I don't use solar or wind as those technologies are around to separate dumb fucks like yourself from their money. You're a moron duck.

The super cold Texas winter happened in Feb, 2021.

That is another technology that has been proven in Lake Tahoe, CA. I read about a home in the 80s that was basically a standard home using current insulating methods with a "shell" structure built around it. This place had no heating or cooling and remained at a fairly consistent temp as I recall. I built a 1200 sq ft. pole building shop and insulated it as much as possible with blow-in and it remains cool even on the warmest days in this area.
Many mobile home owners would build a roof structure over the home to keep it cooler and prevent roof leaks and damaging snow loads, which were common problems in older mobile homes.

The key to the AGW myth comes from their own words--------> "HOTTEST TEMPERATURE EVER RECORDED!" How long have they been recording temps?

You see, it is simple; they ever, NEVER take into account any temps that can be projected from the past. Saying that the globe is heating up, is like saying we might have a nuclear war. They are taking into account a short period of time; in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, we have to face the new reality, but to suggest the past has no bearing upon what is actually happening in nature, is just the Lefts way of convincing everyone they are brilliant, and you are dumb as a box of rocks.

Pretty easy. Just build you a swamp cooler with a windmill blowing across a yeti filled with cervaza. It takes like a month for ice to melt on one of those things.

If you control the present biggest energy resource, no better time than the present do get a foothold in what some think might be the next. There is already several states and private firms, many in Texas making bank on renewables, might as well get a piece of the action.
I'm already getting a 'piece of the green machine action' here W6

Been doing it long before it was popular ,or politicized ....

What i don't do is insist i'm helping save the planet, climate, humanity ,or anything other than my own back pocket

~S~

Forum List

Back