Great Question. If We Take The Senate. Can The GOP Take The Keystone Matter To Court? Continue Construction?

and what happens if there is a major oil shortage come winter and people cannot heat their homes? what will Biden do before the worst case scenario happens, like what could happen in Europe?
The US has no oil shortage only places that do not have oil are having oil shortages. I use wood myself and I have lots of that natural resource in my back forty.

All of it will be sold outside the US. It's a tax dodge that doesn't benefit US consumers or taxpayers.
It already is being sold, dope....It's being transported by more environmentally damaging and less efficient rail tanks, instead of a pipeline.

Is it being refined in the Free Trade Zone?
Irrelevant to the point....The product is being moved, one way or another...Cancelling the pipeline was nothing more than showy form over substance; something that you leftoid moonbats excel at.

Irrelevant to the point....The product is being moved, one way or another...Cancelling the pipeline was nothing more than showy form over substance; something that you leftoid moonbats excel at.

Tarsands are going to several refineries and that is sold in the US, but keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline that goes to the Free Trade Zone.

Tarsands are going to several refineries and that is sold in the US, but keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline that goes to the Free Trade Zone.

NRDC enviroloons are the second least credible bunch of crackpots, right behind you.

Fact remains that pipelines are more efficient and less environmentally risky that rail tankers.....Lest we forget all that awful CO2 that diesel-electric locomotives belch.

And being this is a matter of national security and our economy, we can only hope this decision to stop the Keystone and at the same time our economy continuing to crash can be taken to the Supreme Court. What is Biden gonna do when we run out of oil? are we supposed to attach a solar panel to all our car roofs?

Sort of pointless. I doubt that the oil concerns are really interested in investing billions in pipelines or other capital investments as long as Sleepy Joe as well as future Leftards can pull the plug on it in a flash. The key is to remove the Libs and to reinstate the Adults into office.

Enviroloons are the second least credible bunch of crackpots, right behind you.

Lol. Forget the environment.. Canadian tarsands are highly corrosive sludge that sells for $30 a barrel. The Chinese owners can't make any money unless it goes to the Free Trade Zone and is sold overseas. All the US gets out of it is the environmental liability.

Forum List

Back