Greece Runs Out of Other People's Money

And the Grexit I predicted back in January comes one step closer. What did those assholes think? They could stick their thumbs in Europeans' eyes and say fuck you but still continue to get bailout money? I dont think so.
Greece and creditors fail in last attempt to reach deal - Yahoo Finance
grease like the United States is going broke because the rich are not paying their fair share of taxes
Let's see 50% of the country pay zero income taxes... and you bitch about the rich paying the highest income tax rates.. ROFL

But the 50% paid most of all other taxes.

I made $36.5M last year and paid NO income tax. I also deducted 100% of all other taxes.

And the Grexit I predicted back in January comes one step closer. What did those assholes think? They could stick their thumbs in Europeans' eyes and say fuck you but still continue to get bailout money? I dont think so.
grease like the United States is going broke because the rich are not paying their fair share of taxes
Let's see 50% of the country pay zero income taxes... and you bitch about the rich paying the highest income tax rates.. ROFL

I made $36.5M last year and paid NO income tax. I also deducted 100% of all other taxes.
Liar.

You could take everything the Top 1% has and it still wouldn't pay off our debt ... Keep on pretending you have any answers worth listening to.

Corporate America is sitting on $100 Trillion in cash. Why don't we start there.

Corporate America is sitting on $100 Trillion in cash.

No it isn't.

Combine the total of net profits of all US corporations over the last twenty years.

Why would you confuse net profits over the last 20 years with cash holdings?
Is it because you're a moron?

The 50% paid the majority of which taxes? Be specific. Post proof.

I made $36.5M last year and paid NO income tax.

How much tax did your corporation pay?
How much tax did your trust pay?

You could take everything the Top 1% has and it still wouldn't pay off our debt ... Keep on pretending you have any answers worth listening to.

Corporate America is sitting on $100 Trillion in cash. Why don't we start there.

No it isn't.

Combine the total of net profits of all US corporations over the last twenty years.

He's the biggest poseur on this site. He claims to have earned millions of dollars last year but doesnt know the first thing about business or accounting. A total nutbag.

No it isn't.

He's the biggest poseur on this site. He claims to have earned millions of dollars last year but doesnt know the first thing about business or accounting. A total nutbag.

but doesnt know the first thing about business or accounting.

Or markets and derivatives.

Soooo ... back to Greece for a moment. Today the Greek central bank warned of a doomsday scenario for Greece if politicians fail to strike a deal with creditors. Today with perhaps not enough time to have a deal approved and Greece recapitalized, their central bank finally admits what everyone but Greece's PM and FM has known for months. Their leadership are like minor leaguers brought up to the big leagues because the team is way out of contention. Pathetic.

Greece The ultimate doomsday scenario - Jun. 17 2015

The bank warned Wednesday of "an uncontrollable crisis" if the indebted country defaults, which would ultimately lead to it falling out of the Eurozone.

"All this would imply deep recession, a dramatic decline in income levels [and] an exponential rise in unemployment," it said in a statement. "From its position as a core member of Europe, Greece would see itself relegated to the rank of a poor country in the European South."

I predict the Greeks will capitulate. They've called in other negotiators because the previous idiots poisoned the well. It's a question of saving face for the government. They'll be able to say they had done everything possible but in the interests of the Greek people, had to accept the austerity they so long opposed.

Brinkmanship has run its course.

I predict the Greeks will capitulate. They've called in other negotiators because the previous idiots poisoned the well. It's a question of saving face for the government. They'll be able to say they had done everything possible but in the interests of the Greek people, had to accept the austerity they so long opposed.

Brinkmanship has run its course.

Yeah, that would make sense but the deal will have to pass the Greek parliament and the more strident members of the PM's loony-left party (Syriza) have vowed to reject what the creditors are demanding ... economic realism. The PM would rather drink camel piss than relinquish power so my guess is they may accept terms that will free up new cash (OPC) which they then will renege upon (as they have the previous deal) and the same crisis will emerge once the new bailout cash is gone.
There is no will there to fix Greece's underlying problems.

Already answered numerous times.

All seven Nevada corporations paid 6% or less in federal tax. My non-regulated family trust is a corporation.

I'll bet you hate it when I throw your failed voting record back at you.

Soooo ... back to Greece for a moment. Today the Greek central bank warned of a doomsday scenario for Greece if politicians fail to strike a deal with creditors. Today with perhaps not enough time to have a deal approved and Greece recapitalized, their central bank finally admits what everyone but Greece's PM and FM has known for months. Their leadership are like minor leaguers brought up to the big leagues because the team is way out of contention. Pathetic.

Greece The ultimate doomsday scenario - Jun. 17 2015

The bank warned Wednesday of "an uncontrollable crisis" if the indebted country defaults, which would ultimately lead to it falling out of the Eurozone.

"All this would imply deep recession, a dramatic decline in income levels [and] an exponential rise in unemployment," it said in a statement. "From its position as a core member of Europe, Greece would see itself relegated to the rank of a poor country in the European South."

If Gramm and US Republicans hadn't deregulated derivatives, the financial problems in Greece, as well most of the UK wouldn't exist today. Your failed voting record is actually to blame.

You mean cash holdings accumulated by collecting net profits?

Corporations don't hoard their net earnings for 20 years.
You know that, don't you?
Why don't you just provide the source for your $100 trillion claim?
So I can stop mocking your ignorance.

All seven Nevada corporations paid 6% or less in federal tax. My non-regulated family trust is a corporation.

No, you've never shown that the bottom 50% pay the majority of any tax.
They don't pay most of the property taxes collected.

They don't pay most of the sales taxes collected.
They don't pay most of the Social Security taxes collected.

All seven Nevada corporations paid 6% or less in federal tax.

The tax rate on corporations is higher than that. So is the rate on trusts.
You're lying.

Forum List

Back