🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greece to try and ban Golden Dawn

• Banned
According to initial police reports the victim, known to be a leftist, and the suspect argued at a cafeteria over the Olympiakos vs Paris St Germain Champions League match. The 45-year-old left the premises but later attacked the victim, along with a group of about 15, as the 34-year-old left the cafe.

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=okdbGcdXh9Y]Pelop.gr - ??????? ??? - ?????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Antifa aka anti whites going apeshit.

I don't support this action. Golden Dawn's views are repugnant, but banning the party won't remove them from the hearts of men.

Who gives a rat's ass about Greece?

Remember Bismark's warning that "the next war will be caused by some Damn fool thing in the Balkans"

If Greece tries to quash a growading fringe party that is gaining popularity they may be heading for Civil War. Considering they are a member of NATO that can be a big issue.

I don't support this action. Golden Dawn's views are repugnant, but banning the party won't remove them from the hearts of men.

The ban has to be followed by mass arrests, raiding of party offices, and a complete ban on any propoganda from the party, speaking by members of the party, and meetings by the party.

Anything less then that and they will have at best an insurgency and at worst a civil war on thier hands.

Remember Bismark's warning that "the next war will be caused by some Damn fool thing in the Balkans"

If Greece tries to quash a growading fringe party that is gaining popularity they may be heading for Civil War. Considering they are a member of NATO that can be a big issue.

I think that's an overstatement. Golden Dawn is "growing", but it's still a tiny slice of the electorate.

So repugnant they are the fastest growing party in Greece. Because they care for the Greek people not politics as usual.60% of Greek Police voted for GD the next election GD will win this only helps.
Greeks,those who are interested in politics,those interested in nationalist groups...many people are...if you aren't then don't bother with the thread...

If you're going to quote Otto von Bismarck at least get the quote right and spell his name right.

“If there is ever another war in Europe, it will come out of some damned silly thing in the Balkans”

So repugnant they are the fastest growing party in Greece. Because they care for the Greek people not politics as usual.60% of Greek Police voted for GD the next election GD will win this only helps.

People support a lot of repugnant views. The popularity of a position does not make it more ethical.

If you're going to quote Otto von Bismarck at least get the quote right and spell his name right.

“If there is ever another war in Europe, it will come out of some damned silly thing in the Balkans”

Yes, I know the exact quote, and wouldnt some conflict in Europe inevitably involve us?

I'm an Engineer, spelling and exact grammar is for my Administrative Assistant to figure out.

Yes, I know the exact quote, and wouldnt some conflict in Europe inevitably involve us?

I'm an Engineer, spelling and exact grammar is for my Administrative Assistant to figure out.

An illiterate engineer from the looks of it.

When and if there is ever a war in Europe then we'll see if we should get involved. It's my opinion that we shouldn't involve ourselves into any conflict that isn't in our interest or isn't needed for our security.

When and if there is ever a war in Europe then we'll see if we should get involved. It's my opinion that we shouldn't involve ourselves into any conflict that isn't in our interest or isn't needed for our security.

Not really. An Engineer with a crappy laptop keyboard that sticks, and a lack of caring about the exact spelling when it comes to a message board.

Even if we don't involve ourselves instability in Greece affects us.

Not really. An Engineer with a crappy laptop keyboard that sticks, and a lack of caring about the exact spelling when it comes to a message board.

Thanks for clarifying.

You're an illiterate, non-caring, can't afford a new laptop (or too lazy to clean the one you have ) engineer. :eusa_angel:

Thanks for clarifying.

You're an illiterate, non-caring, can't afford a new laptop (or too lazy to clean the one you have ) engineer. :eusa_angel:

I only object to the illiterate part.

People support a lot of repugnant views. The popularity of a position does not make it more ethical.

Depends on what you mean by repugnant...you mean Greece for the Greeks...nope not repugnant at all. Africa for Africans,Asia for Asians,Israel for Jews. White countries for everyone. Its genocide.Anti Racist is code word for Anti White.

Forum List

Back