Green Book wins oscar, time for a new Green Book?

A green book alerting the public as to which businesses are liberal makes a lot of sense. I try to find out as much about the owners as possible. I would never go to a Starbucks or Panera bread for instance.

Green Book Wins Best Picture in Surprise Victory Following Months of Controversy

With conservatives being hassled coast to coast, whole states like New York being told that conservatives aren't welcome, folks like Cruz and Sanders being barred from restaurants because of their conservative views, time for a conservative green book to be published, let conservatives know where they are free to shop and dine at.
What a Snowflake!

Can I find you a safe space Sissy Boi?

Hey, if people are on vacation, they don't want to be hassled. Nothing snow flake about it.

I think that we Conservatives need to have sit-ins in restaurants that refuse to serve us as well.
I think we should all put on our MAGA hats, have our cellphone cameras at the ready, and any liberal who wants to start some shit, give them a cement sandwich. When the bullies of the left understand we arent going to be intimidated anymore, then you might see
1. they back off.
2. leave the country
3. all of the above.

Be sure to bring firearms (both sides) so you can cancel each other out permanently. MAGA!

We do need Green Book for Conservatives

Frankly, polite society does not want to deal with them. I mean who wants to eat dinner near them or God Forbid, drink from the same water fountain or use the same rest room

Most decent people would rather share a restroom with a transsexual than be forced to share one with a conservative
Try Canada, snow flake.
Canada does not want our Conservatives either

Hitler had a way to identify Jews. He made them wear yellow stars of David

We can do the same with Conservatives..... make them wear MAGA hats

Who said they did? Jeeezus that's dumb and right out of left field.

So identifying with Hitler and approving his tactics....I can't say I'm surprised.
Thanks for calling yourself out, nitwit.

So identifying with Hitler and approving his tactics....I can't say I'm surprised.

Let’s face it

In our society, Conservatives are a lower class of citizen. Below blacks, Mexicans, gays, Muslims and the mentally handicapped

A MAGA hat just makes it easier to identify them

Green Book Wins Best Picture in Surprise Victory Following Months of Controversy

With conservatives being hassled coast to coast, whole states like New York being told that conservatives aren't welcome, folks like Cruz and Sanders being barred from restaurants because of their conservative views, time for a conservative green book to be published, let conservatives know where they are free to shop and dine at.

This wasn’t a real good movie, and it wasn’t a surprise it got an Oscar.

Kind of a Driving Miss Daisy in reverse

Kind of a Driving Miss Daisy in reverse

Yeah. Pretty much.

Let’s face it

In our society, Conservatives are a lower class of citizen. Below blacks, Mexicans, gays, Muslims and the mentally handicapped

Ohhh how sincerely I wish your kind would at least try.

How about one for LGBTQ people? You know, like gay friendly bakers and wedding planners.

How about one for LGBTQ people? You know, like gay friendly bakers and wedding planners.

I think that homosexuals would want a book with homo-adverse bakers and wedding planners. If the Oregon bakers would have agreed to bake the cake, the homosexual couple would have said "no thanks" and moved on. The purpose of the gays there was twofold. Yes, they wanted to sue the baker and put them out of business. But they also wanted to outrage and offend the Square, Straight Arrowed Normative folks. That's the whole purpose for the Gay Marriage Atrocity to start with. Push the envelope and see if they can get people pissed off. Actually, by getting pissed off, you are doing the homosexual community a favor. You are saving them the problem of pushing it further.

I think that homosexuals would want a book with homo-adverse bakers and wedding planners. If the Oregon bakers would have agreed to bake the cake, the homosexual couple would have said "no thanks" and moved on. The purpose of the gays there was twofold. Yes, they wanted to sue the baker and put them out of business. But they also wanted to outrage and offend the Square, Straight Arrowed Normative folks. That's the whole purpose for the Gay Marriage Atrocity to start with. Push the envelope and see if they can get people pissed off. Actually, by getting pissed off, you are doing the homosexual community a favor. You are saving them the problem of pushing it further.
Horseshit, Horseshit and more horseshit. Those voices in your are telling some weird shit.

Let’s face it

Ohhh how sincerely I wish your kind would at least try.
Do you prefer Red, White, Blue or Camo?

You think gays want to get married just to piss you off?

We have “ separate but equal” locations where conservatives are free to spout their adle brained beliefs

Redneck Bars, Bowling Alleys, Baptist Church’s and Klan meetings
It's great to see how conservatives have gotten under your skin and how they live in your head. It must be tough having to share the nation with your political betters.

Don’t see liberals whimpering like little bitches about how nobody loves them
You guys are sick. You kill each other with impunity. Spread diseases on purpose. Live at a higher rate of irresponsibility. And blame others for it. All of this exists all over. But somehow white people, particularly white males and Christians are the ones to blame. You are demonic because you support it.

Conservatives are sick. They kill with impunity, they live irresponsibly and blame Mexicans and Muslims. They are demonic and need to be ostracized by society

No wonder they are second class citizens

In a word?

yes.

Although I don't get pissed off myself, that is indeed their goal in coming up with the "gay marriage" thing in the first place.

And the easy acceptance it has succeeded in receiving, has led directly to the massive increase in Trannies over the past two years. This is something which is even crazier and more outrageous in the area of gender bending.

If the Supreme Court decision goes the other way, outlawing Gay Marriage, we never get the new Men in Dresses era.

In a word?

yes.

Although I don't get pissed off myself, that is indeed their goal in coming up with the "gay marriage" thing in the first place.

And the easy acceptance it has succeeded in receiving, has led directly to the massive increase in Trannies over the past two years. This is something which is even crazier and more outrageous in the area of gender bending.

If the Supreme Court decision goes the other way, outlawing Gay Marriage, we never get the new Men in Dresses era.

It is obvious gays marrying their partners upsets you greatly

They don’t get to legislate against your chosen partner

Forum List

Back