Green Book wins oscar, time for a new Green Book?

Green Book Wins Best Picture in Surprise Victory Following Months of Controversy

With conservatives being hassled coast to coast, whole states like New York being told that conservatives aren't welcome, folks like Cruz and Sanders being barred from restaurants because of their conservative views, time for a conservative green book to be published, let conservatives know where they are free to shop and dine at.
How about one for LGBTQ people? You know, like gay friendly bakers and wedding planners.

I think that homosexuals would want a book with homo-adverse bakers and wedding planners. If the Oregon bakers would have agreed to bake the cake, the homosexual couple would have said "no thanks" and moved on. The purpose of the gays there was twofold. Yes, they wanted to sue the baker and put them out of business. But they also wanted to outrage and offend the Square, Straight Arrowed Normative folks. That's the whole purpose for the Gay Marriage Atrocity to start with. Push the envelope and see if they can get people pissed off. Actually, by getting pissed off, you are doing the homosexual community a favor. You are saving them the problem of pushing it further.
You think gays want to get married just to piss you off?

In a word?

yes.

Although I don't get pissed off myself, that is indeed their goal in coming up with the "gay marriage" thing in the first place.

And the easy acceptance it has succeeded in receiving, has led directly to the massive increase in Trannies over the past two years. This is something which is even crazier and more outrageous in the area of gender bending.

If the Supreme Court decision goes the other way, outlawing Gay Marriage, we never get the new Men in Dresses era.

Insane blathering with no basis in reality. Where are you getting this crap from? Where is the evidence that they just want to "piss people off? Are you really incapable of understanding that they may want to marry for love and security like anyone else. ?

The increase in the visibility of transsexuals is the result of a general increase in acceptance of LGBTQ people. There is not evidence that they are greater in numbers. They are just out. And the reason why there is so much controversy over transgender issues is because the right wing shit bags have taken it upon themselves to attack them in retaliation for loosing the fight over marriage. And I would not hold my breath waiting for Obergefell to be overturned.

Last edited:

Insane blathering with no basis in reality. Where are you getting this crap from? Where is the evidence that they just want to "piss people off? Are you really incapable of understanding that they may want to marry for love and security like anyone else. ?

The increase in the visibility of transsexuals is the result of a general increase in acceptance of LGBTQ people. There is not evidence that they are greater in numbers. They are just out. And the reason why there is so much controversy over transgender issues is because the right wing shit bags have taken it upon themselves to attack them in retaliation for loosing the fight over marriage. And I would not hold my breath waiting for Obergefell to be overturned.

This is what our homosexual friends call "camp". Maybe "pissed off" isn't as accurate as "outraged and entertained".

There was nothing "campier" than the institution of "Gay Marriage".

Transexualism is a lot more popular than it was and among younger people. Sonny and Cher's daughter started off as just a garden variety lesbian but that wasn't crazy enough, so she decided to call herself a man and dress in male duds. Can see if she can shock us.

Ditto with Bruce Jenner. He's in a family, the Kardashian/Kanye clan, that he has to keep up with. Nothing like dressing in drag- especially for a tall athletic fellow- to shock the people's senses.

This is what our homosexual friends call "camp". Maybe "pissed off" isn't as accurate as "outraged and entertained".

There was nothing "campier" than the institution of "Gay Marriage".

Transexualism is a lot more popular than it was and among younger people. Sonny and Cher's daughter started off as just a garden variety lesbian but that wasn't crazy enough, so she decided to call herself a man and dress in male duds. Can see if she can shock us.

Ditto with Bruce Jenner. He's in a family, the Kardashian/Kanye clan, that he has to keep up with. Nothing like dressing in drag- especially for a tall athletic fellow- to shock the people's senses.
Actually, there is nothing more campy than you.

Related Words for campy
funny, fantastic, farcical, humorous, ludicrous, preposterous, ridiculous, absurd, hilarious, bizarre, nonsensical, comical, self-conscious, stilted, pretentious, crazy, illogical, unreasonable, goofy, stupid

Green Book Wins Best Picture in Surprise Victory Following Months of Controversy

With conservatives being hassled coast to coast, whole states like New York being told that conservatives aren't welcome, folks like Cruz and Sanders being barred from restaurants because of their conservative views, time for a conservative green book to be published, let conservatives know where they are free to shop and dine at.

If conservatives would stop trashing the American Worker they'd not be looked at as evil.

If conservatives would stop trashing the American Worker they'd not be looked at as evil.

What noted conservative trashes the American Worker? Au contraire, conservatives stand up for the working man's God Given Right to Work

What noted conservative trashes the American Worker? Au contraire, conservatives stand up for the working man's God Given Right to Work
Right to work for low wages

No,the right to work without paying tribute to the bosses of Big Labor.

People have always had the right to work for low wages, there has never been a shortage of cheap employers in union dominated or union free societies.

I don't know if you realize this, that very few Americans belonged to unions in the 1920's, when the economy boomed, millions of families bought their first cars and electric appliances. When Americans joined unions in huge numbers in the 1930's, the Roosevelt Depression sent millions of families into impoverishment and destitution.

People have always had the right to work for low wages, there has never been a shortage of cheap employers in union dominated or union free societies.

I don't know if you realize this, that very few Americans belonged to unions in the 1920's, when the economy boomed, millions of families bought their first cars and electric appliances. When Americans joined unions in huge numbers in the 1930's, the Roosevelt Depression sent millions of families into impoverishment and destitution.

Every man for himself. No collective bargaining. Minimum wages frozen for over a decade, reduced worker protection, relaxation of safety standards

That is what Republicans offer workers

I don’t know whether you realize this. But workers in the 20s worked endless hours without overtime, there was unchecked child labor, no safety protections, workers trying to form unions were beaten and shot by corporate thugs

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Polishprince, post: 21888929, member: 57771”]Hey, if people are on vacation, they don't want to be hassled. Nothing snow flake about it.

I think that we Conservatives need to have sit-ins in restaurants that refuse to serve us as well.

It’s not just vacations. My wife and I had to miss the birthday party for a friends son on Saturday because it was at Chuck E Cheede; a business that forbids the carrying of any form of self/defense tool/weapon.[/QUOTE]
You were so afraid of a toddler kicking your ass at Chuckie Cheese that you needed a weapon? I would kill myself if I was that much of a pathetic chicken shit.

You were so afraid of a toddler kicking your ass at Chuckie Cheese that you needed a weapon? I would kill myself if I was that much of a pathetic chicken shit.

I dont go anywhere unarmed. I haven’t in close to 20 years. I don’t trust anyone sufficiently to be disarmed in public.

I dont go anywhere unarmed. I haven’t in close to 20 years. I don’t trust anyone sufficiently to be disarmed in public.

I'll bet that bank tellers everywhere remember your visits....

I'll bet that bank tellers everywhere remember your visits....

Why would they? Bank tellers are involved with cashing checks and redeeming savings bonds, and usually don't occupy themselves with how their legitimate customers are armed.

Can anyone ask for more proof we need stricter gun control?

If no one has been shot, how is that proof of a need for gun control?

If no one has been shot, how is that proof of a need for gun control?

Guy is unstable
Won’t go to a Chuckie Cheese unarmed

When you want to know what Democrats are up to, just look at what they accuse others of doing.

What is evil? If you don't think that killing babies for their body parts is evil. If you don't think that using the blood of children to regain youth is evil. You might be a Democrat. If you also accuse conservatives of being evil you are definitely a Democrat.

Forum List

Back