Green groups promise guerrilla warfare tactics to stop Keystone pipeline

So looks like both the left and right will have no problem with the oil companies hiring Black Water type groups to provide armed protection for the pipelines. The right likes it because you have a right to defend your property, with guns and we get body counts represented by snowflakes on a wall. That will be fun. The left actually think they could pulls something like this off and win. I see it as a good time for all.

What do you think? Has the left wing become subversives?

Keystone pipeline faces bitter fight from environmental activists
Domestic terrorists?

RussianWinger rednecks ...

hutareemilitia.jpg

Shoot the fuckers on sight. Nip it in da bud, nomsayn?

Reach out and touch someone! Browning 7mm Magnum Click on picture for description

All you're gonna do is shoot off in your sock again and you know it.
I'm a trained sniper, Leroy, and I can shoot your sock off at 1500 yards.

whats the BC of your 5.56mm BTHP, 55 gr ?

Leroy ...
.245 for 55gr, .345 for 75gr

Shoot the fuckers on sight. Nip it in da bud, nomsayn?

Reach out and touch someone! Browning 7mm Magnum Click on picture for description

All you're gonna do is shoot off in your sock again and you know it.
I'm a trained sniper, Leroy, and I can shoot your sock off at 1500 yards.

whats the BC of your 5.56mm BTHP, 55 gr ?

Leroy ...
.245 for 55gr, .345 for 75gr

.206 ... you missed.

AP suggested.

Weren't you supposed to move to Cuba?

You are not our citizens so if you die while committing a terrorist act we really won't give a fuck!
Yeah, let's kill citizens for our oil overlords!
Domestic terrorists. They ain't supposed to be there.

That's always a good label. Maybe you can blow it up yorself, like the Reistag fire to speed up the process of killing citizens for our oil overlords?

What do you think? Has the left wing become subversives?

Keystone pipeline faces bitter fight from environmental activists
No, they have not become subversives. They always were subversives.

Some houses were being constructed near where I live. Some green group snuck in at night, burned several of them down, and then claimed credit.

In Oregon, radicalized greenies have long been hammering metal spikes into trees, to damage logging companies' power saws and injure or kill loggers when tools running at normal speed snagged the spikes.

This has been going on for years.

The nature of the leftists has been clear for a long time. They burn, destroy, injure and kill to accomplish their agenda.

everyone who voted for Hillary thinks its actual gorillas who will be protesting and crapping on cars

The real goal is not to stop the XL but to try to stop production in Alberta's oil sands and the Bakkens. It still cracks me up that the Keystone III has been built to the Gulf and these morons are just going to whacko over this small branch.

Forum List

Back