Green groups promise guerrilla warfare tactics to stop Keystone pipeline

The Left is showing its intolerance and rabid methods the media has kept hidden all these years. I grew up in the Hippie Era when "Make love, not war" was their motto. And, even then, the media did everything possible to ignore and even cover up for violent groups like the Black Panthers and other leftist groups.

I hope the pipeline construction companies hire armed mercenaries with orders to use whatever means necessary to protect the pipeline.

Yeah, let's kill citizens for our oil overlords!
Domestic terrorists. They ain't supposed to be there.

That's always a good label. Maybe you can blow it up yorself, like the Reistag fire to speed up the process of killing citizens for our oil overlords?
Interesting that the only civilians to be killed by a president were done by both Clinton and Obama.

And that translates into support for killing civilians for our oil overlords how exactly?

That's always a good label. Maybe you can blow it up yorself, like the Reistag fire to speed up the process of killing citizens for our oil overlords?
Interesting that the only civilians to be killed by a president were done by both Clinton and Obama.

And that translates into support for killing civilians for our oil overlords how exactly?

When civilians engage in illegal acts they become criminals. Even YOU should know that.

When civilians engage in illegal acts they become criminals. Even YOU should know that.

Get to the part about supporting killing civilians.

Pupps has no problem when criminals get killed. By definition, society is better off. You do the crime, you take the risk and the consequences.

Just what civilians were killed?

What do you think? Has the left wing become subversives?

Keystone pipeline faces bitter fight from environmental activists

As long as they aren't violent, no problem, they have every right to assemble, protest and file law suits as long as they don't infringe upon the lives, liberty or property of others.

"The second piece of their plan centers on the kind of guerrilla warfare tactics seen throughout last year during the fight over the Dakota Access pipeline.
Activists say they’ll organize protests and even set up camps along Keystone’s proposed route, potentially blocking construction of the project if and when it’s set to begin
."

As long as they aren't violent, no problem, they have every right to assemble, protest and file law suits as long as they don't infringe upon the lives, liberty or property of others.

"The second piece of their plan centers on the kind of guerrilla warfare tactics seen throughout last year during the fight over the Dakota Access pipeline.
Activists say they’ll organize protests and even set up camps along Keystone’s proposed route, potentially blocking construction of the project if and when it’s set to begin
."

Pupps, a Cat 390F L would make short work of any homeless style camps they plan to set up.

K6rGocH.jpg

And if that doesn't work use a Cat D11T:

RUwDS9s.jpg

Either of these pieces of equipment would move them out posthaste!!!

I would be willing to be the operator free of charge.

Last edited:

When they give up being civilians and start being guerilla fighters.

When they give up being civilians and start being guerilla fighters.

Not My President!
Not My Country!
Not A Citizen!

Weird you think that way. I bet the english thought GW and the gang were subversives too.
They did revert to looting and destruction of private property didn't they.
In a war for freedom, imagine that.

I know, with folks like you, it is always a function of who committed the act. Hell, if you’ll ignore the genocide and slavery, what’s a little looting done by the “right” bunch?

The Left is showing its intolerance and rabid methods the media has kept hidden all these years. I grew up in the Hippie Era when "Make love, not war" was their motto. And, even then, the media did everything possible to ignore and even cover up for violent groups like the Black Panthers and other leftist groups.

I hope the pipeline construction companies hire armed mercenaries with orders to use whatever means necessary to protect the pipeline.

Violence is only for the corporate state.

Weird you think that way. I bet the english thought GW and the gang were subversives too.

I know, with folks like you, it is always a function of who committed the act. Hell, if you’ll ignore the genocide and slavery, what’s a little looting done by the “right” bunch?
Their effort to build a free nation was obviously wasted on people like you.

Great! Some may recall that I was critical of protesters for hoisting up signs and letting it happen.

Meanwhile there are militants in the third world putting their lives on the line to destroy these pipelines.

Last edited:

I just want to point out how stupid the guy in this picture is. If a firefight broke out, he would have zero visibility and no slack to adjust his aim.

Last edited:

Their effort to build a free nation was obviously wasted on people like you.
They failed, on purpose.

Bwa ha ha, fweedumb. No one incarcerates more of its citizenry. No population is under tighter more intrusive surveillance. No advanced post-industrial nation has a shittier or more expensive health”care” system (pre/post HeritageFoundationCare). Corporate power bought up your media and your government institutions. Your society is being economically cannibalized in an effort to maintain empire. Half of your population lives in economic insecurity and your once semi-representative form of government is an oligarchy that bails out Wall Street across party lines to the detriment of society at large.

All your founders were ever interested in terms of “fweedumb”, was for their colonial aristocracy to be “fwee” from the British aristocracy. They allowed only the land holding aristocratic white males to vote, and they set up the senate to be appointed by the aristocracy. Then they set about a campaign of genocide/ethnic cleansing, and enslavement of a labor force, grand entrepreneurs that they were.

You are suprised?

Unlike the conservatives, ever since the KKK and white citizens councils were crushed by their good neighbors, the hard left is not afraid of the conservatives or the LEO.

No, the conservatives are not necessarily law abiding, they are just pussies.
Speaking of pussies...
16265806_701937899983985_8625076220324211344_n.jpg

Forum List

Back