Green groups promise guerrilla warfare tactics to stop Keystone pipeline

Shoot the fuckers on sight. Nip it in da bud, nomsayn?

Reach out and touch someone! Browning 7mm Magnum

Pupps has a BSAR and Remington 700 ADL that can walk the dogs.
I will go with the good Ol' Springfield Armory M-14.
M-40.. We could make this a pay-per-view contest for longest shot.

upload_2017-3-28_16-6-28.png

We are not talking about good looking the women are, only how wussy are the conservatives.

View attachment 119100
The boys and girlz would take those long arms away from you foolz and stickz them up your azzes. :lol:

Remember that you are conservative snow flakes.

I just want to point out how stupid the guy in this picture is. If a firefight broke out, he would have zero visibility and no slack to adjust his aim.
Not sure how wide the gap is or his field of fire and sight line. 3 inches either way coupled with his vision...dunno...he could have a football field left or right.

I just want to point out how stupid the guy in this picture is. If a firefight broke out, he would have zero visibility and no slack to adjust his aim.
Not sure how wide the gap is or his field of fire and sight line. 3 inches either way coupled with his vision...dunno...he could have a football field left or right.
Also the more clicks he goes out, the more his cone of fire expands.

View attachment 119100
Very good call.

We are not talking about good looking the women are, only how wussy are the conservatives.
Fakey acknowledging the left require violence to push their agenda.
Jake acknowledges the far and alt right are scared shitlezz of the hard left, yes.
View attachment 119103
I am sure you use it several times a day. Mess with the left, and you will be using it even more often.

Jake acknowledges the far and alt right are scared shitlezz of the hard left, yes.
Highly unlikely. Far left does not have the warrior heart.
You mean the far and alt right are not warriors, as the campaign revealed last year. You are wusses, bush92.

You mean the far and alt right are not warriors, as the campaign revealed last year. You are wusses, bush92.
Brave Warrior Leftist yelling at her intellectual superior.
horse-commie-trans.jpg

Alpha MetroMan Fakey Jakey wet his panties like every other leftist when they saw the shirt this guy at JPL wore when we landed on a comet for the first time.

upload_2017-3-30_7-42-3.png

Brave Warrior Leftist yelling at her intellectual superior.
View attachment 119351
Turn that horse around an me thinks it would look like twins.

Forum List

Back