Green New Deal Authors Ticked It’s Going Up for Vote

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1295C92C-240D-466E-8FC4-CAA94F65EB62.jpeg

How dare those evil Republicans put our ideas up for a vote!

Twitter

Bonus from The NY Times:

“But the underlying faith of the Green New Deal is a faith in the guiding wisdom of the political elite. The authors of the Green New Deal assume that technocratic planners can master the movements of 328 million Americans and design a transportation system so that ‘air travel stops becoming necessary.’ (This is from people who couldn’t even organize the successful release of their own background document.)”

Opinion | How the Left Embraced Elitism

How dare the people get to vote on your proposal!

Brilliant move by the GOP to force them to own it by voting on it up or down. Dems realize how insane it is and don’t want to go on record voting for it.

Brilliant move by the GOP to force them to own it by voting on it up or down. Dems realize how insane it is and don’t want to go on record voting for it.
And the GOP are the bad guys for letting their bill be debated and voted upon.

Orwellian.

I do hope they pass out the real bill, not the fake ones going about the internet. By the way, Republicans who deny global warming are in the majority.

And the GOP are the bad guys for letting their bill be debated and voted upon.

Orwellian.

Yes they know it wont go through, the Republicans deny global warming and love deregulation.

They publicly supported it - McConnell is going to make them OWN it, forcing them to vote for it or be exposed as liars.

:p

:clap:

They should have to OWN that POS bill. And they should own the dipshits pushing it.

Go Dems.

They publicly supported it - McConnell is going to make them OWN it, forcing them to vote for it or be exposed as liars.

:p

:clap:

I'm proud to own it as well as all dems. I thought he never wanted to waste time?

View attachment 245602

Twitter

Bonus from The NY Times:

“But the underlying faith of the Green New Deal is a faith in the guiding wisdom of the political elite. The authors of the Green New Deal assume that technocratic planners can master the movements of 328 million Americans and design a transportation system so that ‘air travel stops becoming necessary.’ (This is from people who couldn’t even organize the successful release of their own background document.)”

The way it is suppose to work is, Dims run on the Green New Deal giving little heed to what it says and then win office to pass it.

As Nancy Pelosi says, you have to pass it in order to understand what it is.

Duh!

I do hope they pass out the real bill, not the fake ones going about the internet. By the way, Republicans who deny global warming are in the majority.

Just an FYI, there is a scientific argument against the alarmist global warming crowd.
A Weatherman Reveals Climate Truths

I for one do not support the US giving poor nations $trillions via the Paris Agreement to help them prove the law of diminishing returns.
Diminishing returns - Wikipedia

I know what it is snow in HI and polar bears coming to town in Russia have to do with global warming.
Why polar bears invaded a Russian village

I'm proud to own it as well as all dems.

Russia, China and Iran also believe it's a great idea for the USA........no surprise you'd agree.
And apparently your extremely low IQ does not allow you to grasp the concept that the major player in the Earth's climate change is the SUN, as it has been for over 4 billion years and always will be.

Frankly, you do not deserve to live free.

Dem's squeal like stuck pigs when told they will have to vote yes or no on the green new deal. Dem 2020 presidential candidates shit themselves. :auiqs.jpg:

rookies making stupid EMOTIONAL mistakes and getting schooled by politics.

i'll also be glad to explain my stance on climate change.

yes. it does.

always has.

not playing their game either.

View attachment 245602

Twitter

Bonus from The NY Times:

Considering they have more important issues I think they are wasting their time....

Forum List

Back