Green New Deal

All lies, super duper. .

WTF? Franco...were you dropped on your head recently?

Are you trying to say you DIDN'T want Hillary to win, that you DIDN'T want Single Payer, that you DIDN'T want Kavanaugh to be stopped, that you DIDN'T want Trump to be stopped...

NOW LOOK WHO'S LYING.....

:p
Hillary was not a criminal, just total garbage propaganda. You need three doctors to say the baby is unviable or will kill the mother ....duh. everything you know is wrong

I like your passion but for what it is worth... you need to stop chasing those white rabbits they toss out and stick to the green economy. They’re distracting you with bullshit because they have nothing to refute the green deal beyond platitudes and whatever crap they dig out of Rush’s ass.
Platitudes? Have you read the bill? It's basically a list of platitudes.
and you don't believe in global warming so your opinion, actually brainwashed garbage, makes your opinion worthless.
Some of us prefer to look at the actual science behind claims as opposed to sheepishly getting in line at the slaughter house.

because it happens on a global scale, people fail to see a PATTERN in global warming, much like people find it difficult to detect the pattern in a mosaic painting!

because it happens on a global scale, people fail to see a PATTERN in global warming, much like people find it difficult to detect the pattern in a mosaic painting!
Scientists have found patterns...it's just not the ones the Global Warning nuts want.

WTF? Franco...were you dropped on your head recently?

Are you trying to say you DIDN'T want Hillary to win, that you DIDN'T want Single Payer, that you DIDN'T want Kavanaugh to be stopped, that you DIDN'T want Trump to be stopped...

NOW LOOK WHO'S LYING.....

Hillary was not a criminal, just total garbage propaganda. You need three doctors to say the baby is unviable or will kill the mother ....duh. everything you know is wrong

I like your passion but for what it is worth... you need to stop chasing those white rabbits they toss out and stick to the green economy. They’re distracting you with bullshit because they have nothing to refute the green deal beyond platitudes and whatever crap they dig out of Rush’s ass.
and you don't believe in global warming so your opinion, actually brainwashed garbage, makes your opinion worthless.
Some of us prefer to look at the actual science behind claims as opposed to sheepishly getting in line at the slaughter house.
the lying scumbag GOP and it's silly dupes are the only political party and people in the world who deny global warming at this point. Great job! Everything you know is garbage propaganda and a disgrace, super dupers.

the lying scumbag GOP and it's silly dupes are the only political party and people in the world who deny global warming at this point. Great job! Everything you know is garbage propaganda and a disgrace, super dupers.

Let's Play 'PIN THE TAIL ON THE LIAR', shall we?!

Ok, Franco, provide the links / evidence to prove the GOP and Conservatives in the United States are 'the only political party and people in the world who deny global warming at this point'.

You made the claim / the accusation. YOU back it up with real evidence. It shouldn't be a problem ... since we are the 'only ones in the world' who do not believe it'.

While you're at it, can you find some evidence of even 1 US coastal city that went under water due to the melting glaciers / polar ice caps that were suppose to have happened already, according to Al Gore?

And, of course, if you can't prove your statement with actual evidence, you are a f*ing liar...as we already suspect to be the case.

Tick tock, Franco.....

Uh-Oh, Franco......

The science on climate change is not settled, by Wayne Christian

'The science of climate change is far from settled. The United Nations climate models are constantly being “updated” or modified, and wildly irresponsible climate predictions — like the starvation of 4 billion people during the 1980s — have not happened. That doesn’t sound like settled science to me.'

Climate contrarian uncovers scientific error, upends major ocean warming study

"Our error margins are too big now to really weigh in on the precise amount of warming that's going on in the ocean," Keeling said. "We really muffed the error margins."

Climate contrarian uncovers scientific error, upends major ocean warming study

Tick Tock, Franco....

Ok, Franco, provide the links / evidence to prove the GOP and Conservatives in the United States are 'the only political party and people in the world who deny global warming at this point'.

Are you arguing the GOP and conservatives believe in global warming? :)

You moron, even the IPCC has given up on the term "global warming". It's now "climate change". You could at least keep up on your own propaganda.

tick tock easy. chortle:)
May I help you with something, snowflake? I have asked franco to support a statement he calls fact. What's your problem? Please post the statement of mine that has you befuddled. Or are you just one of the lemmings attempting to pile on / distract?

You moron, even the IPCC has given up on the term "global warming". It's now "climate change". You could at least keep up on your own propaganda.
And I completely agree that there is 'Climate Change'. It happens where I live 4 times a year. We call them 'SEASONS'. Sometimes they are harsher and sometimes they are milder...but they just keep changing.

And I completely agree that there is 'Climate Change'. It happens where I live 4 times a year. We call them 'SEASONS'. Sometimes they are harsher and sometimes they are milder...but they just keep changing.

You believe in global warming? :)

Here you are getting your tail feather all ruffled because someone had the audacity to point out conservatives and the GOP don’t believe in global warming ....

If you are going to be rude enough to but into others conversations, please know what you are talking about before you do so. When you don't you look like a fool, like now.

Franco's exact words were that the GOP and conservatives are 'the only political party and people in the world who deny global warming at this point'.

Franco likes to use sweeping generalizations and absolutes in rants and personal attacks while never posting anything to support these irrational accusations an comments. He can't help himself - like most Liberals / snowflakes, he is a being ruled by EMOTION, something Democrats love to manipulate.

So, again, having proven you have no clue what our conversation was about, how about you run along now....

Forum List

Back