Greenpeace Messes With the Wrong Ship

_69907645_019343292-1.jpg

the idiots take on a russian oil drilling platform! Story @ bbc news - greenpeace assails oil rig in russian arctic

:lol::lol::lol:

--lol

Don't fuck with the russians, they will fucking kill you, chum you up, and use you as bait.

and then

Greenpeace? What greenpeace?

Most sensible firms that encounter Greenpeace have learned to ignore them.

Disagree...these Dudes from Greenpeace have real Balls

What are you disagreeing about? I never mentioned "real Balls."

My comment was directed at the countless number of industries and firms which Greenpeace targets: rather than responding to them, the better choice is to ignore them.

I've never understood what the problem was with killing whales. It's not like they're being killed for the sheer pleasure of it. Makeup, shoe polish, soap, car wax, perfume, transmission fluid and margarine are some of the products made from whales.

I've never understood what the problem was with killing whales. It's not like they're being killed for the sheer pleasure of it. Makeup, shoe polish, soap, car wax, perfume, transmission fluid and margarine are some of the products made from whales.

Plus, when was the last time you saw a whale? Would we really know if they disappeared?

Plus, when was the last time you saw a whale? Would we really know if they disappeared?

I've seen my share of whales. The Gulf of Mexico has several species of whales including the Bryde's whale, the Humpback whale and Northern Right whale.

We'd know when that big space-probe thing from that Star Trek movie came and destroyed us all out of revenge. Damn space-probe thing!

I've seen my share of whales. The Gulf of Mexico has several species of whales including the Bryde's whale, the Humpback whale and Northern Right whale.

Bryde's and Humpbacks... where is this going...

We'd know when that big space-probe thing from that Star Trek movie came and destroyed us all out of revenge. Damn space-probe thing!

we will just call MudWhistle.....he will take care of it....after he has a smoke of course....

I've never understood why Greenpeace doesn't go after the Japanese car market. Enough Americans care enough to buy Prius cars, surely enough Americans care too about nature and our world to boycott Japanese cars. It's not bad enough Japan restricts import of American autos, they also destroy nature over some bizarre medical and culinary habits. Also funny that they even block American food imports while Americans worship at Toyota's doorstep. I know, I know, I am one biased American.

As for the Russians they don't give a flying fluck about anything but capital, they truly are the world's best and brightest libertarians. :lol:

they also destroy nature over some bizarre medical and culinary habits.

Eating is a "bizarre culinary habit"? And what do you mean by "destroy nature"?

No idea what you mean about "medical...habits" but it's probably something ridiculous you imagined.

I've never understood why Greenpeace doesn't go after the Japanese car market. Enough Americans care enough to buy Prius cars, surely enough Americans care too about nature and our world to boycott Japanese cars. It's not bad enough Japan restricts import of American autos, they also destroy nature over some bizarre medical and culinary habits. Also funny that they even block American food imports while Americans worship at Toyota's doorstep. I know, I know, I am one biased American.

As for the Russians they don't give a flying fluck about anything but capital, they truly are the world's best and brightest libertarians. :lol:

You're American?

Forum List

Back