Greetings and salutations

Introductions are Zone 1, thread has been open since Saturday, long enough for the meet and greet.

General Discussion allows more freedom in posting.

Rarest of rare here, A male Trump supporter from NYC. Just here to look around. Not really one to get into heated arguments with random strangers , just curious

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas and welcome to the looney bin.....

Wait...did I just say that or was it all in my head:eusa_think:????

Rarest of rare here, A male Trump supporter from NYC. Just here to look around. Not really one to get into heated arguments with random strangers , just curious

Merry Christmas everyone

As I said, been doing some reading and it appears that many people here may be hearing voices in their heads.

But , though this is my first political board experience, it's not my first board experience, so I suppose I should have expected that.

I'll find my niche eventually I imagine.

Merry Christmas everyone

As I said, been doing some reading and it appears that many people here may be hearing voices in their heads.

But , though this is my first political board experience, it's not my first board experience, so I suppose I should have expected that.

You lost your niche?

Be sure to put a note on the community bulletin board, and be sure to leave your phone # and preferred brand of beer.

(forget the phone #. Half of these people don't own one, the other half don't know how to dial)

Merry Christmas everyone

You lost your niche?

Be sure to put a note on the community bulletin board, and be sure to leave your phone # and preferred brand of beer.

(forget the phone #. Half of these people don't own one, the other half don't know how to dial)
Dial? What you talking about?

Forum List

Back