Greg Gutfeld: We Are Headed for Civil War

Talking about the crime wave and the fact that criminals are allowed to destroy cities, and are never prosecuted, Gutfeld says the only recourse is war. He compares it to slavery in that, while it is a great evil, one side has too much to lose in admitting that. They will not, and cannot, admit it. And so the fix is not at the ballot box.

I have been saying this for some time. It's not something I want, but inevitable. You cannot share a nation with people who think looting, robbing, and pillaging is justifiable.

(For the onslaught of "OMG looting is not like slavery", no it's not. But it is destructive and people have lost lives to it. One side shrugs or even actively promotes it, and will not change course. THAT is the comparison, not "How evil is looting compared to slavery?".)

When the statist left first declared "sanctuary cities" that was the "official declaration" from the statist left that they were either going to pull out of the union or paint the entire country blue. The mentality behind any future civil war in our USA would be constitutionally based individual rights/liberties. vs, the hive mentality lock step enforced religion of the command system(communalism/marxism). There remains a long history of man attempting to conquer man over nothing more than "do it my way or die"(power & control mentality. Narcissism, the breakfast of sociopathic warmongers!

Minneapolis, San Fran. You should see them now. Mere shadows of what they used to be.

You really need to get out more, so, hop on a bus, and go see your wonderful left wing cities!

This. There is real fear in them, that maybe we mean it. Maybe we're done, and we will leave them to the consequences of their own actions.

When the statist left first declared "sanctuary cities" that was the "official declaration" from the statist left that they were either going to pull out of the union or paint the entire country blue. The mentality behind any future civil war in our USA would be constitutionally based individual rights/liberties. vs, the hive mentality lock step enforced religion of the command system(communalism/marxism). There remains a long history of man attempting to conquer man over nothing more than "do it my way or die"(power & control mentality. Narcissism, the breakfast of sociopathic warmongers!

Every word of this.

It's astounding how some folks view other people, really. But that's it.

Talking about the crime wave and the fact that criminals are allowed to destroy cities, and are never prosecuted, Gutfeld says the only recourse is war. He compares it to slavery in that, while it is a great evil, one side has too much to lose in admitting that. They will not, and cannot, admit it. And so the fix is not at the ballot box.

I have been saying this for some time. It's not something I want, but inevitable. You cannot share a nation with people who think looting, robbing, and pillaging is justifiable.

(For the onslaught of "OMG looting is not like slavery", no it's not. But it is destructive and people have lost lives to it. One side shrugs or even actively promotes it, and will not change course. THAT is the comparison, not "How evil is looting compared to slavery?".)

This white nationalist moron preys on morons to make money.

Lol, more right wing fear mongering and horse shit. What city has been destroyed? None. Ya get caught breaking the law in the city you go to jail just like any where else. STFU with that bullshit ya retard.

Forum List

Back