Greg Palast's 2000 Mules "Fact-Check" Fail

What does it prove then? It proves people drive back and forth to drop boxes and non-profits for grins? You source nothing. You are just a piss poor very very stupid troll.
It shows that phones went to the general vicinity more than once and nothing more. Which is not a crime.

You are the troll boy and you have been proven a liar

It shows that phones went to the general vicinity more than once and nothing more. Which is not a crime.

You are the troll boy and you have been proven a liar
In the general vicinity my ass. And even if true what is a logical excuse for that activity going on for days? Fraud is the only logical answer because no one voted for that fucking turnip unless they were paid for it.

In the general vicinity my ass. And even if true what is a logical excuse for that activity going on for days? Fraud is the only logical answer because no one voted for that fucking turnip unless they were paid for it.
Yes just the general vicinity despite your disgusting ass.

There are endless logical answers. More voted for the turnip than for the reality star that is fact bitch so deal with it.

Yes just the general vicinity despite your disgusting ass.

There are endless logical answers. More voted for the turnip than for the reality star that is fact bitch so deal with it.
The NYT and the SCOTUS says phone pings are precise enough to be used as evidence. Period. Take it up with them.

Now stop replying until you have something intelligent to say. I should not hear from you again.

The NYT and the SCOTUS says phone pings are precise enough to be used as evidence. Period. Take it up with them.
NYT is garbage and not a valid source and no one else says that BOY>

Period you are wrong now go suck off trump again

The data proves nothing whatsoever about fraud or thet and there are endless explanations which has been proven.
I'm beginning to doubt that they even care.

You don't see any high-profile efforts to actually DO anything with this "evidence". Hell, I'd be wide open to it. Let's see the evidence challenged in a court of law and find out if there really IS something we need to know.

I think it's more likely that this is just about (a) keeping the base fired up, and (b) creating excuses to take over the election apparatus in swing states and refusing to certify elections.

NYT is garbage and not a valid source and no one else says that BOY>

Period you are wrong now go suck off trump again
Really? The NYT says there was no fraud. I am glad you do not believe them. Anything else stupid?

Why pick on Dinesh? Did they ever fact check any of the lame puff pieces issued by Hollywood to glorify democrats? Did anyone ever watch "Southside With You"? It's on cable about every other freaking day.

Really? The NYT says there was no fraud. I am glad you do not believe them. Anything else stupid?
They also say you are gay.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

SO now post some evidence of fraud or theft since the film fails to provide any

I'm beginning to doubt that they even care.

You don't see any high-profile efforts to actually DO anything with this "evidence". Hell, I'd be wide open to it. Let's see the evidence challenged in a court of law and find out if there really IS something we need to know.

I think it's more likely that this is just about (a) keeping the base fired up, and (b) creating excuses to take over the election apparatus in swing states and refusing to certify elections.
Get it to a court of law. You know damn well our corrupt leaders will not allow it. You people think it is alright to break the law because Trump. Can't you see how wrong that is.

i am glad you found someone on your level to converse with. It will not change the digital evidence that will always be there proving the massive organized fraud incest Joe told us about.

Get it to a court of law. You know damn well our corrupt leaders will not allow it. You people think it is alright to break the law because Trump. Can't you see how wrong that is.

i am glad you found someone on your level to converse with. It will not change the digital evidence that will always be there proving the massive organized fraud incest Joe told us about.
There is no evidence to get into court.

The digital evidence you refer to does not prove any form of fraud or theft.

The media disinformation just on the hunter laptop was shown to change the election results. When will they be held accountable?

The film does. I have already established that. All you have is your incredibly stupid trolling replies. Give it up loser. They got caught.
No it does not and no you have not.

You have failed massively everywhere.

The film is a failure with no evidence of fraud or theft you simply lie endlessly like a coward about it.

That is fact and you know it.

YOU give it up you KNOW you are a liar and have been caught

No it does not and no you have not.

You have failed massively everywhere.

The film is a failure with no evidence of fraud or theft you simply lie endlessly like a coward about it.

That is fact and you know it.

YOU give it up you KNOW you are a liar and have been caught

I have no one on ignore. But I will now act like you are. There is no need to reply to your abject stupidity backed by nothing but your big and very stupid mouth.

I have no one on ignore. But I will now act like you are. There is no need to reply to your abject stupidity backed by nothing but your big and very stupid mouth.
Which means you will simply be ignoring facts every time you post one of your stupid proven lies.

Where did these mules get the thousands or hundreds of thousands, of Absentee Iballots from, that were legally accepted absentee ballots by the election workers, that were signature matched, and individually requested by the individual voter?

Can you explain your theory of fraud and how it all worked to give Joe Biden a win instead of Trump???

It's not up to me to explain the obvious overwhelming evidence of fraud. It's up to law enforcement. Why don't you email those questions to your local sheriff, who by law can assert jurisdiction if no one else will. Go ahead.

Forum List

Back