Gretchen Threatens the state she destroyed if Trump doesnt bail her out

She didn't destroy us. Oh is he just giving money to republican states. We are on to him, we know he hates Dem governors and mayors. She will be re-elected, so you best get use to it.
Shes not getting reelected now. Not after letting her letting riotors riot.

Whitmer made the tough choices and stuck to her guns while Trump urged the country to open up prematurely.

Sometimes choices comes with costs. She's paid to weigh them and accept the consequences. Perhaps they should have had a larger rainy day fund.

Let Trump cut off aid to Michigan

He can’t get elected without it
Depends. How is the auto industry right now ? That's about all they have. Tourism is OVER
Visit Scenic Detroit -- Much Cheaper And Only Slightly Less Dangerous Than Vacationing In Somalia!

A little less than before.

She didn't destroy us. Oh is he just giving money to republican states. We are on to him, we know he hates Dem governors and mayors. She will be re-elected, so you best get use to it.
Ah, Penny? You're the one who's stuck with her as your Governor...not us! We get to watch her continue to FUBAR Michigan! Trump doesn't hate all Democratic Governors and Mayors...he just doesn't care for the ones who put politics before what's good for their State or City! You know...like Whitmer and De Blasio? The Mayor of Detroit has done the right things during this anarchist uprising! Trump likes that. Whitmer was angling for a Vice Presidential nod instead of doing right by her constituents. Trump doesn't like her. I don't either! :)

It's interesting how PROG-think rips cities apart while PROG-corrupt sell their souls to take down Trump. Only to turn to Trump to bail them out.

PROGS are essentially the spoiled young children their parents raised them to be. Personally I think our govt. has become far too emotional at the cost of rational. Dare I say part of the problem is there are so many women running shit into the ground?

The Bitch shut it down the bitch pays the price.
No misogyny here. How's the covid rate in Michigan compared to Florida?
Whitmer has done the right thing. Most people in Michigan want everyone wearing masks.

I thought it was funny my republican aunt in Florida was talking shit about my governor in the beginning of the pandemic before it hit Florida so hard.

Shes not talking so much shit anymore about opening back up th3 economy like she was before. And sh3 ain’t going out either

Ah, Penny? You're the one who's stuck with her as your Governor...not us! We get to watch her continue to FUBAR Michigan! Trump doesn't hate all Democratic Governors and Mayors...he just doesn't care for the ones who put politics before what's good for their State or City! You know...like Whitmer and De Blasio? The Mayor of Detroit has done the right things during this anarchist uprising! Trump likes that. Whitmer was angling for a Vice Presidential nod instead of doing right by her constituents. Trump doesn't like her. I don't either! :)
We love her and I’m in Michigan. She handled it perfectly trump did not.

Ask people if they trust trump on corona and 60 plus say no

Next states to go belly-up are CA, NJ, NY, IL. They give crazy pensions, they go bankrupt. There are no state "bailouts".
None of them will get any aid. They will all vote for Biden.
So....cultists want government aid determined by political party. Again, very fascist.
Are you claiming that Dims don't? Really?

I think it's time for all out war against the scumbag Democrats. Whatever they can get away with. They wouldn't hesitate to do the saem
You first....but it will require you leave your parents' basement.

Forum List

Back