Gretchen Threatens the state she destroyed if Trump doesnt bail her out

She didn't destroy us. Oh is he just giving money to republican states. We are on to him, we know he hates Dem governors and mayors. She will be re-elected, so you best get use to it.
Next states to go belly-up are CA, NJ, NY, IL. They give crazy pensions, they go bankrupt. There are no state "bailouts".
None of them will get any aid. They will all vote for Biden.

Oh, I will Gretchen. I PROMISE!

0aaba0a0-c8fd-4486-b8a5-48cd85c14b35-Kolb-Whitmer.jpg

Understand, this bitch currently enjoys a 64% approval rating in the state of Michigan, its entirely possible she is Bidens VP, and thus the nations next president by proxy/default! Regardless, this cretin is certain to be positioned deep within the Biden cabinet! Never underestimate the stupidity potential of the American mob!

Gretchen Whitmer is the right sex but the wrong color to be the 2020 Democratic VP Candidate :badgrin:

She didn't destroy us. Oh is he just giving money to republican states. We are on to him, we know he hates Dem governors and mayors. She will be re-elected, so you best get use to it.
OH no... I'm sure you'll get just as much as the other states... You just won't get any money for all the shit that you all burned down.

I say you all, because if you support a politician that allows riots and refuses to put them down, then... YOU FUCK'N PAY FOR IT. I'm not your mommy or daddy. Deal with the consequences of your choices.

Michigan is a shithole and has been one since the Detroit riots of 1967.
Michigan is an awesome state. I loved my stay there. I'm guessing it's just pockets of it that have stupid in the water. That's all.

Edit: As a side note... I have been to the outskirts of Detroit... I always thought movies just showed the worst of the worst. Mmm... After seeing it... I don't think that anymore. Of course this was like twenty years ago, maybe it's gotten better. So... Yeah... Pockets.

Edit2: Their school system was so far behind Iowa at the time as well... I mean the school I went to thought that computer programming was making recipe cards on a windows program. The spreadsheets class I took in 7th grade was more demanding that this "computer programming" class. Insanity.

I was learning BASIC programming my freshmen year in Iowa, I was a senior in Michigan taking classes that were more or less what I was doing before high school. I just wasn't doing it with all the laptops and what not.

With all that said... You can now earn credits at my old high school here in Iowa by playing online computer games. So... Fuck you Bush, fuck you Obama.

Last edited:
Let Trump cut off aid to Michigan

He can’t get elected without it
I'm not sure Michaganders want their cities burned and looted by irrationally disgruntled Democrats. WTF Qdog? Nobody wants the chaos, destruction and poverty that Democrats are offering.

They understand political patronage as Trump bends over backwards to help struggling GOP Governors who ignored the warnings

Snyder was a rino Republican, but he handed her a state in pretty good shape. Look what shes done in 2 years

The ten states with the highest unemployment rates are Nevada (28.2%), Michigan (22.7%), Hawaii (22.3%), Rhode Island (17%), Indiana (16.9%), Ohio (16.8%), Illinois (16.4%), New Hampshire (16.3%), Vermont (15.6%) and California (15.5%).

Next states to go belly-up are CA, NJ, NY, IL. They give crazy pensions, they go bankrupt. There are no state "bailouts".
So....cultists want government aid determined by political party. Again, very fascist.

Snyder was a rino Republican, but he handed her a state in pretty good shape. Look what shes done in 2 years

The ten states with the highest unemployment rates are Nevada (28.2%), Michigan (22.7%), Hawaii (22.3%), Rhode Island (17%), Indiana (16.9%), Ohio (16.8%), Illinois (16.4%), New Hampshire (16.3%), Vermont (15.6%) and California (15.5%).
She's a RINO because she's not a cultist.

Let Trump cut off aid to Michigan

He can’t get elected without it
I'm not sure Michaganders want their cities burned and looted by irrationally disgruntled Democrats. WTF Qdog? Nobody wants the chaos, destruction and poverty that Democrats are offering.

They understand political patronage as Trump bends over backwards to help struggling GOP Governors who ignored the warnings
They kissed the ring.

So....cultists want government aid determined by political party. Again, very fascist.
Not sure why it's a good idea to throw money at people who have proven they can't manage it responsibly.

Not sure why it's a good idea to throw money at people who have proven they can't manage it responsibly.
You would be better off flushing it down the toilet

Are you claiming that Dims don't? Really?

I think it's time for all out war against the scumbag Democrats. Whatever they can get away with. They wouldn't hesitate to do the saem

You would be better off flushing it down the toilet
You're right. Biosolids are more useful than Democrats.

Forum List

Back