Griner needs to be brought back home

Otto Warmbier & the Left’s Hate Problem | National Review

No doubt the black foreigner in the White House abandoned this young white man in this hell hole BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE.

I believe a good nation will take revenge for the abuse of one of its citizens.

Asr retribution for their murder of Otto Warmbier, how about we have have some Special Forces snatch Kim Jong Shithead's sister and give her a good ol' American workover?
But BG is different, because she is Lesbian.
Or Stood up for her rights.

She is a political poisoner now

Nothing can save her.

Her life is over.
I'm more concerned about the peaceful protesters who are suffering in the DC jail, than Griner. True she is suffering for her stupid anti-American ideas, and thinking that she could disrespect her host country the same way she disrespected her own. She is suffering more than she deserves, but plenty of people suffer from terrible ideas like hers when they don't deserve it at all.

No, she's different because she has contempt for the country she calls home. The punishment DOESNT fit the crime, but people don't much care because she holds THIS country in contempt
She is suggesting equal rights. Something you don't want.
I'm more concerned about the peaceful protesters who are suffering in the DC jail, than Griner.
Ok, show me a video of "Any Particular Peaceful Protester" that was acting peacefully and I'll show you MULTIPLE videos of these same anti-Americans acting in a violent manner.

You UP?

She is suggesting equal rights. Something you don't want.
An aburd statement in both sentences.
Ok, show me a video of "Any Particular Peaceful Protester" that was acting peacefully and I'll show you MULTIPLE videos of these same anti-Americans acting in a violent manner.

You UP?
So, I show you a protester who is peaceful, and you will show me other protesters who were not as the justification for the imprisonment without bail of the peaceful one?

How about the ones who shouted "Nooooo" at FBI operative Ray Epps, when he exorted them to enter the Capitol? Were they peaceful, or do they deserve to rot in jail?

Why doesn't Epps deserve to be in Jail? If you can answer that one, I'll be impressed.

An aburd statement in both sentences.

So, I show you a protester who is peaceful, and you will show me other protesters who were not as the justification for the imprisonment without bail of the peaceful one?

How about the ones who shouted "Nooooo" at FBI operative Ray Epps, when he exorted them to enter the Capitol? Were they peaceful, or do they deserve to rot in jail?

Why doesn't Epps deserve to be in Jail? If you can answer that one, I'll be impressed.

FUCK the YETI ray epps.
Find Him.
Charge him with factual evidence, otherwise he is your YETI.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
The second line from the theme song from the TV series Baretta applies to Griner!

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!"

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
Thoughts and prayers

I wouldn’t care if it was a club fed. The fact is, personal use amount of hash oil was a fucking stupid thing to bring into any foreign land unless they permit it. And bringing it to Russia? Incredibly retarded.

But even so, any significant period of incarceration for that minor a “crime” is uncivilized. Russia is uncivilized.
Russia is and always has been uncivilized.

Forum List

Back