Griner needs to be brought back home

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.

Russia can keep it.

Sadly, after it has served its nine-year sentence, and Russia releases it, we'll have to allow it to return to this country, if it wants to, because it is one of our citizens.

Too bad it didn't get caught smuggling drugs into Malaysia instead of Russia. Malaysia knows what to do with drug smugglers.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

Biden, get her home.

She really doesn’t.

She had the thought she was black, gay and hated the US and somehow that was a free for all card she could do anything she wanted. Shockingly that stupid shit didn’t fly in the governmental system she prefers. I think she’s exactly where she needs to be.

She'll be home any day now.

all Joe has to do is make a deal similar to the one Obama made.

Biden, get her home.

I agree she does not deserve to be in a Russian labor camp, but there she will remain until Putin gets enough Russian terrorists in exchange for her return. This is Bergdahl 2.0.

Nah. She broke a foriegn nations laws she has to pay their price.

If people aren't punished by the law then they won't be an example to others what happens if you don't follow the rules. America may not treat criminals like criminals anymore but Russia sure as hell does.

I wish america was just as strict with it's prisoners as Russia does. If we treated criminals like criminals our crime issues would be drastically lower than they are.

That America hating twat can rot.
You seriously have no clue about how the Russian system works.

Their justice system is just an extension of political means to ends. Whoever Kremlin wants jailed is jailed, for as long as they want, it's as simple as that.

Grinder will be sent out as soon as Russian gov feels like they've maximized the return on her.

Last edited:
The Russians obviously do. My opinion does not matter. Neither does yours.

Laws in other countries are just in their eyes. Again. my opinion does not matter. Neither does yours!
No, I disagree. I’m going to continue to lobby for those that unjustly imprisoned. If you want to turn a blind eye to unfair treatment that’s on you. I see Grinner as a unfairly incarcerated political prisoner.

No, I disagree. I’m going to continue to lobby for those that unjustly imprisoned. If you want to turn a blind eye to unfair treatment that’s on you. I see Grinner as a unfairly incarcerated political prisoner.
Feel free to lobby but the Russians have no incentive to let her go!

Political prisoner? Did you realize she played for a Russian team in the WNBA off-season?

Great, send Putin a scathing tweet, let us know how that work out...dumbass.

Great, send Putin a scathing tweet, let us know how that work out...dumbass.
I didn’t say I had much influence on the matter. However if the issue of her incarceration comes up I’m going to state my opinion that she is wrongfully imprisoned

I didn’t say I had much influence on the matter. However if the issue of her incarceration comes up I’m going to state my opinion that she is wrongfully imprisoned
With your extensive experience on Russian law, a tweet is definitely in order.

Biden, get her home.

You take out the silly part (calling her a communist) and I totally agree with you.

Forum List

Back