Griner needs to be brought back home

Do I think this is overkill? Yes.

Do I think she probably bought into the leftist bubble that America is uniquely evil and everywhere else isn't so bad? Yes.

America is the best place to live in the world as far as enjoying freedoms.. for now. Enjoy it... that's what Conservatives do, and that's what makes leftists angry, until they get a reality check of what a real "enemy" looks like..

No, because she is simply a dumbass lesbian basketball player who never considered Russian law.
So she wasn’t well familiar with Russian law as per your claim. Thanks for conceding defeats. Now you can search the forum and look for spelling eras like you do all day. Thanks again.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
I agree, but the left will never get it. She is cut from the same cloth as IM2 and Tommy Tainant . The USA is evil

So she wasn’t well familiar with Russian law as per your claim. Thanks for conceding defeats. Now you can search the forum and look for spelling eras like you do all day. Thanks again.
I conceded nothing other than the fact that she was stupid, which is something you should not deny.

Stupid people break the law and are sent to jail.

I never look for spelling eras.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
Why?

She knew what she was doing and got caught. She knew the law in Russia and the penalties. She had been there many times before. She made the choice.

How is that our problem?

I cant agree with you man. I understand your angle, but she is an American Citizen, and that has rights. She exercised her free speech rights to shit on our awesome nation…but I do not think she deserves to die in a Russian labor camp for some thc vape.

What if, just what if she had an epiphany and then came back and was a flag waver?

I dunno, man. I have had a change of heart since I heard a guy on a pod talk about the conditions of these labor camps.

I am a Christian and I forgive.
As you know, our Rights do not extend to foreign countries.

She knew it was illegal, she knew the law, she knew the possible ramifications, and she had been to Russia many times before. Most likely she had gotten away with it on previous trips.

Wasn't Bidung working on this, maybe he passed it on to Kameltoe.
President Biden was negotiating with Russia. Russia demanded a high-level, notorious gun dealer and terrorist the CIA and others had been chasing for years. Not unlike the Bergdahl exchange. Apparently, the backlash was just too much even for the far-left wing.

As you know, our Rights do not extend to foreign countries.

She knew it was illegal, she knew the law, she knew the possible ramifications, and she had been to Russia many times before. Most likely she had gotten away with it on previous trips.

I know, obviously.

Dying in a Gulag is not something I will rejoice in.

She's probably sitting there thinking "hey maybe the USA isn't so bad after all"

She should be
I don't think so. My guess is that she firmly believes that if the US wasn't what she thought it was, we'd have gotten her out already, and is just getting angrier and angrier.

Folks filled with that much hate don't have epiphanies, they just fill themselves with more hate. Sad.

How does her being a basketball player in Russia equate will her being well familiar Russian law?
She is part of the US women's basketball team. Do you actually believe that they are not cautioned in detail about complying with the laws in any foreign country where they play? If you don't, you're a fool. She had been there many times and, my guess is, she smuggled in her pot previously and just didn't get caught.

Actually I’ve done my fair share of traveling, including Moscow, and no one ever rightly accused me of being an expert on
Russian law.
Were you part of a professional team that has gone to that country numerous times? If the management of the team had NOT cautioned their players in detail, the team would be negligent. NO ONE has even hinted that she was not aware of the law.

Try again.

I don't think so. My guess is that she firmly believes that if the US wasn't what she thought it was, we'd have gotten her out already, and is just getting angrier and angrier.

Folks filled with that much hate don't have epiphanies, they just fill themselves with more hate. Sad.
Maybe she's at least realizing how ineffective Biden is. Tough talk, but nothing there

Forum List

Back