Griner needs to be brought back home

I keep forgetting that you are a Russian judge. or member of the government. That is the only way it would be your decision.
Wrong.

We can all judge.

When the fucking islamonazis execute women for reporting a rape or throw gay guys off of rooftops, I judge them as being scumbag evil motherfuckers. I don’t have to be an Islamic “jurist” for that. Neither do you and neither does anyone else.

Wrong.

We can all judge.

When the fucking islamonazis execute women for reporting a rape or throw gay guys off of rooftops, I judge them as being scumbag evil motherfuckers. I don’t have to be an Islamic “jurist” for that. Neither do you and neither does anyone else.
Yep. I don't need a social adjective. All groups have their assholes. To try and demonize one group for it is simply willful blindness.

Laws of every land are different and if you travel abroad and do not know that you are a fool., aka Griner. It would have been much better for her to go through customs clean and then seek out a small cannabis purchase then leave any unused product behind when leaving. Hey if she would have stolen 3 grams of hash oil in Saudi Araba, she would have her right hand amputated and then serve prison time for the narcotics.

Get your friends together and go purchase her freedom.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
But teaching a stupid hate filled American hating Moon Bat queer a lesson about reality the hard way is so satisfying.

You take out the silly part (calling her a communist) and I totally agree with you.

I said she was fooled by communists. I did not say she was a communist.

Thanks for agreeing, but please read my post again.

I truly believe her sense of entitlement led to this.

I smoke weed. No motherfucking way in goddamn hell would I bring any weed product into Putin’s Russia.

In one of my previous jobs, I dealt with the Malaysian government. we hosted a group of 5 Malaysians. They shared with us that drug dealers are executed in Malaysia. Drug users get serious prison sentences.

So, if I were to ever visit Malaysia, I sure as fuck would not bring any type of weed.

Griner should have known this about Russia, but her life experience of no consequences fucked her bad on this one.

But teaching a stupid hate filled American hating Moon Bat queer a lesson about reality the hard way is so satisfying.

I know man, but death in a Gulag? Its steep.

I totally get it, but it’s too much.

Frankly it shows what a faggot Biden is that he cant her back.

Trump should get her back.

She's probably sitting there thinking "hey maybe the USA isn't so bad after all"

She should be
She is sitting there blaming America for everything that has happened to her. She is a victim of racism, sexism, and any other kind of ism she can think of. If the United States was any kind of decent country we would go to war over pot legalization.

Listen to the dumbfucks supporting this druggie. "It's only POT"

Wrong.

We can all judge.

OK. just go over to one of those countries, break a law, and see what happens to you. Your judgement will not matter.

You get no input. It is NOT your country. It is just like you are not entitled to bitch about my state outlawing abortion when your state supports it up until the age of 3 years old!

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
Wow.

No.

She’s a U.S. citizen, not a Russian citizen. Playing Russia doesn’t necessarily mean she’s versed in Russian, dumbass.
...spoken like someone who has never left their neighborhood!

I traveled the world in the Navy. I had to be familiar with the customs and laws of the country I was visiting,, even for a day or two, as to not run afoul of their laws.

In Turkey, any disrespect shown to Ataturk can result in imprisonment, as two of our sailors found out when they climbed on to a statue of Ataturk on the back of his horse, behind him.

...spoken like someone who has never left their neighborhood!

I traveled the world in the Navy. I had to be familiar with the customs and laws of the country I was visiting,, even for a day or two, as to not run afoul of their laws.

In Turkey, any disrespect shown to Ataturk can result in imprisonment, as two of our sailors found out when they climbed on to a statue of Ataturk on the back of his horse, behind him.
Actually I’ve done my fair share of traveling, including Moscow, and no one ever rightly accused me of being an expert on
Russian law.

Forum List

Back