Griner needs to be brought back home

Ideally we, as a nation, should be like the Marines. No one gets left behind -- even our ungrateful commies

This post cannot be understated and displays why Trumpers are different than Bidenistas.

I do not take sadistic joy in my political counrtpart suffering.

The cult does.

Why are we in the minority?

You get it.
Everyone gets it, but you have to be some kind of special stupid to smuggle drugs into a country like that knowing what you’re getting into. I would like to see the kid come home, but given global circumstances at this time it doesn’t seem terribly likely in the short term.

I doubt it. My guess is that she will firmly believe, and her anger will build "knowing" that if she was white, the US would have gotten her out.
Good point. Ironic that Democrats are running the country and can’t get her out.

She is part of the US women's basketball team. Do you actually believe that they are not cautioned in detail about complying with the laws in any foreign country where they play? If you don't, you're a fool. She had been there many times and, my guess is, she smuggled in her pot previously and just didn't get caught.

She plays for the WNBA and a Russian women's team during the WNBA off-season.

I'm sorry! I forgot you are a moron!
No. You stupidly imagined that I was. But since you’re a gasbag asshole, your imagination was as retarded as you.

By the way, swabby, the correct quote is:

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And, it doesn’t say we can’t (or even shouldn’t) make judgments, you ignorant blowhard.

Fuck off, now. :fu:

From what I've read about those Russian penal colonies Griner will be doing some really hard time.

Organised into work brigades and subjected to the violent whims of sadistic military guards, the day-to-day lives of the inmates are punctuated only by malnourishment, corporal punishment and death. The penal colony is a place where the authorities can act with impunity, free to torture prisoners in the hope of extracting a false confession.

Fuck her. She's exactly where she belongs a commie prison

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
I think Griner's sentence ought to be having to live in a leftist country.

From what I've read about those Russian penal colonies Griner will be doing some really hard time.

Organised into work brigades and subjected to the violent whims of sadistic military guards, the day-to-day lives of the inmates are punctuated only by malnourishment, corporal punishment and death. The penal colony is a place where the authorities can act with impunity, free to torture prisoners in the hope of extracting a false confession.
I don't buy the anti-Russia propaganda; she'll be fine.

Forum List

Back