Griner needs to be brought back home

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
Griner has been punished 'enough'? So you are familiar with Russian Law and sentencing?

I know she is being used as a political pawn, but she also broke Russian Law.

Here's a travel tip - know the laws of the country you are going to and then don't break them. Don't be the arrogant American resembling Democrats, believing you are above the law.

Griner learned the hard way.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
Fuck her.

Griner has been punished 'enough'? So you are familiar with Russian Law and sentencing?

Here's a travel tip - know the laws of the country you are going to and then don't break them. Don't be the arrogant American resembling Democrats, believing you are above the law.

Griner is lucky they don't consider her a spy.

I get all the angles. Just as a human, this is gross.

She is in a gulag for weed vape.

Will you cult fucks get that we are not so bad?

I think only ”Back Again” got my point.

She fucked up bad. But a death sentence in a Gulag is steep punishment for a personal use vape pen.

I literally pulled a drag off one right now. A death sentence for wnat I just did in Tampa?

Lets go people. Its bullshit.

Nobody has sentenced her to death.^^

She broke the Law in another country she has to pay.

Nobody has sentenced her to death.^^

She broke the Law in another country she has to pay.

Yes. But a Gulag is sooooo bad.

I saw her being led in cuffs and it was sad.

20220805-moscow_russia-brittney_griner_khimki_court-afp.jpg

9 years in a Gulag? Come on.

Biden is a feckless CVNT if he cant get her home.

Are you cult fucks on this?

Pressure your corrupt cabal of money grubbing pieces of shit to get her home,

Will you?

Got any other juvenile taunts, or do you wish to just slink off with your tail between your legs for being shown to be a hypocrite?
No no. I exposed you as the useless clump you are. You couldn’t even be honest about the term under discussion. Sucks to be you. Sucks to read your drivel, too.

Trump would have her home.

Lets go, cult. Pressure Biden to bring her home.

Does he have any international respect?

No. You stupidly imagined that I was. But since you’re a gasbag asshole, your imagination was as retarded as you.

By the way, swabby, the correct quote is:

And, it doesn’t say we can’t (or even shouldn’t) make judgments, you ignorant blowhard.

Fuck off, now. :fu:
Churchill-S.jpg

Forum List

Back