Griner needs to be brought back home

Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg
You seem content to be one sided.

Interesting behavior.

I think only ”Back Again” got my point.

She fucked up bad. But a death sentence in a Gulag is steep punishment for a personal use vape pen.

I literally pulled a drag off one right now. A death sentence for wnat I just did in Tampa?

Lets go people. Its bullshit.
Tampa, Russia? WHO KNEW?

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.

She was still able to vote for Hobbs and Fetterman

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

Biden, get her home.

She made her bed.

The Russians obviously do. My opinion does not matter. Neither does yours.

Laws in other countries are just in their eyes. Again. my opinion does not matter. Neither does yours!

Where did you get the idea that Russian law requires 10 years in jail? It does not.

Locals get 3 years usually while longer sentences like what Grinder got is for hardcore smugglers and foreigners.

100% Griner got what she got because of who she was and not due to impartial justice.

Biden, get her home.

You know what brother at this point it’s about humanity. Americans are allowed to disagree with each other politically. Yes we live in a climate where often conservatives Christians are silenced by major political platforms like Twitter.

Britney Griner is pro BLM …she is far left… but I think we Americans should show the world something here. That we still will work to get her out of Russia even though she criticizes our beloved country. Because that’s the extent we are willing to go. And I could explain this in a better way too there’s many ways to explain this but you are right.

Let’s show the far left that we still care about them even if they mock our country. If conservative or Republicans can help to get Griner out of Russia this could help win over minority vote think about that thing.

Just imagine a conservative politician or some conservative American person through the policy or any means being able to get Britney Griner out of the Russian jail and back to freedom. I could see it now the rest you were saying you know I saw this pretty greater lady I disagreed with her politics but I saw an American languishing in jail and I wanted to do something about it. Because there’s actually a lot and Britney Griner that her critics can like. Britney Griner might be pro BLM but there’s other things about her that we already admire.

Let’s show some American greatness. Let’s get Brittany out of the Russian jail.

Time to get a movement going here time to make something happen.

1668960683196.jpeg

Oh, he farted. Okay.

I'm sure that was big news in MAGA media.

Good for you, slugger.

Clueless fucking libtard!

I guess you fart while being interviewed all the time! Or was that the sound of your brain deflating?

Swalwell is a corrupt, lying, anti-American POS with a flatulence problem. Does that make you feel better?

Yes. But a Gulag is sooooo bad.

I saw her being led in cuffs and it was sad.

20220805-moscow_russia-brittney_griner_khimki_court-afp.jpg

9 years in a Gulag? Come on.
You know this is an extremely emotional issue for so many Americans including me. Especially the basketball fans. I remember watching Brittney in college basketball. Also looking at the pictures I get the sense that the Russian prison guards are sympathetic toward Britney.

It’s no different than seeing Josh Allen or Aaron Rodgers being locked up because of a drug charge.

So I think this was a miscalculation by Russia. They don’t understand that while Britney Griner might be a lesbian she is still physically fit she represents strength. Russia calculates that some portion of the American public won’t care about gReiner but they miss calculate that. And I’m actually sympathetic toward Russian history. I am against giving all this money to Ukraine but I am also against Russia jailing Brittney Griner.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

We are on the same side brother. I support the American military. I support Christianity. I support being proud of America. I disagree with far left BLM politics. At the same time we have a situation here with regards to Britney being in a Russian jail.

——That’s why it seems like the best idea is to have a prisoner swap with Russia. I have outlined my points clearly and if the detractors want to respond to them then respond.

——-What do you want to happen do you want there to be a prisoner swap?

——What about the fact that Britney Griner is in great physical shape don’t we need people like her showing American youth what it’s all about to be physically fit. Yes Britney Griner is a lesbian but all throughout human history there have been LGBT people. Yes we don’t want transgender surgeries to occur on the children but let’s not make this conversation something it’s not. Brittney Griner is an American icon. You might have concerns about elements of the American left including some of Griners views but there’s more to the picture here there’s a huge picture and there’s a lot to look at here not just one single point.

——Ok if a republican or conservative can help to get Brittney Griner out of prison we can change Britney Griner‘s profile in politics think about this. Imagine that happening and then Brittney Griner coming home and standing for the national anthem and changing some of her political views.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back