Griner needs to be brought back home

Maybe here in the USA we should be "good Christians" and not put any people in jail at all?
Yeah, maybe after they commit crimes just let em go. THAT'LL TEACH EM !!!

pffffff
You sound like a Bidenista Left winger.
Or maybe you just have a soft spot for those who love the same things you do?
The woman was living LARGE in America while all the while stabbing us all in the back.

She may not survive this, but if she does I guarantee you she'll come back a HELL of a lot wiser than she left.
Sanka

I dont agree with you Sass…and I am pretty sure you see the tone of posts. I dont hold back.

There are 3 pillars of judicial punishment.

1) punishment
2) justice
3) protect the community

I know your point. I do.

If my son jaywalked in Malaysia and was going to be executed. I would think that is roughl

If...

He wouldn't be executed in Malaysia for jaywalking.

But if jaywalked while selling drugs... you would argue he was jaywalking, while in reality he was selling drugs, which in Malaysia is punishable by death.

Yeah. Bring her back home, restitute her income loss, make a hero out of her, give her a book deal and Netflix gig... and a statue next to George Floyd's. She deserves at least that much.
She will get a book deal. At least her sport career is over. She will come back physically broken.

No, the point is law has basic legal principles of justice that are not arbitrary or up to the whim of government.
Those who do not uphold these basic principles are evil and need to be fought, not supported.

Why don't you go to Russia and challenge their law?

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
NAH…let that dirty un-American rug-munching whore rot behind bars.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

Biden, get her home.

Honestly, I don't know if this is correct or not.

But good for you!

Biden, get her home.

She is getting exactly what she deserves. Progs in this country assume that they can do whatever they want with no consequences as long as it is the Prog Approved behavior. Progs have turned drugs into their secular holy sacraments. She made a very poor decision. And now she can pay the price.

Wrong.
Russian law has to have consideration of mitigating circumstances, like lack of intent or it being done by accident instead of deliberate.
These are generic principles, and Russia does not get to dictate over them without an extreme reaction from everyone who supports real justice.

Oh, so Russian laws are not real laws because they're not based on our standards, and/or you don't approve them. They have no right to create their laws as they see fit and without asking for our approval first. Therefore, those laws are illegitimate and we don't have to follow them when travelling abroad. Maybe you should appeal to Russian supreme court?

Biden, get her home.

I am also a TRUMPER ; she is NOT misguided. She hates this Country. Because of what and who she is she thought the rules wouldn’t apply to her
I would also like her home; in 9 years

I cant agree with you man. I understand your angle, but she is an American Citizen, and that has rights. She exercised her free speech rights to shit on our awesome nation…but I do not think she deserves to die in a Russian labor camp for some thc vape.

What if, just what if she had an epiphany and then came back and was a flag waver?
What if.she didn’t have an epiphany and kneeled every time she heard the Star Spangled Banner 🇺🇸

She is suggesting equal rights. Something you don't want.

Ok, show me a video of "Any Particular Peaceful Protester" that was acting peacefully and I'll show you MULTIPLE videos of these same anti-Americans acting in a violent manner.

You UP?

Can I guess which one of these you deem peaceful?

1668990019608.png

Biden, get her home.

The only thing Quid Pro *Joe is worried about bringing back into the country is his 10% for the big guy.

You seriously have no clue about how the Russian system works.

Their justice system is just an extension of political means to ends. Whoever Kremlin wants jailed is jailed, for as long as they want, it's as simple as that.

Grinder will be sent out as soon as Russian gov feels like they've maximized the return on her.

Sorry, for a moment I thought you're talking about Democrats.

Great, when she get released, she doesn't have to come back to THIS country that she holds in contempt.
Well, I doubt she'll be released. We have a president no one respects, and the only way this dufus will get her out of there is if the United States is on the losing end of a trade.

Democrats caused this mess and now they'll have to live with it

I said she was fooled by communists. I did not say she was a communist.

Thanks for agreeing, but please read my post again.

I truly believe her sense of entitlement led to this.

I smoke weed. No motherfucking way in goddamn hell would I bring any weed product into Putin’s Russia.

In one of my previous jobs, I dealt with the Malaysian government. we hosted a group of 5 Malaysians. They shared with us that drug dealers are executed in Malaysia. Drug users get serious prison sentences.

So, if I were to ever visit Malaysia, I sure as fuck would not bring any type of weed.

Griner should have known this about Russia, but her life experience of no consequences fucked her bad on this one.

Her "sense of entitlement" led her to think she's above the law. Everywhere, not just in the country she hates.

She has nine years to rethink her position.

Wrong.
She conducted a legitimate political awareness act in order to try to make this country a better place.

Well guess what? The only way she’s coming back is by the hood graces of the country she hates.
Typical leftist groomed without an ounce of common sense or critical thinking skills.

Forum List

Back