Griner needs to be brought back home

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
I sincerely dont care how long she stays there

My attitude toward America hating lefty sports players is…take a knee, break a knee

Then we will all have something to cheer about

That does not matter.
When ancient Rome was invading and enslaving all the countries around Europe and the Mideast, it had free food, circuses, baths, etc., for the people in Rome.
That does not mean ancient Rome was not evil, doing bad things, and should have been stopped.

The point is the US is immorally and illegally murdering or imprisoning millions of innocents all over the world, establishing dictators, stealing resources, etc.
And we could and should be doing a lot better, like public health care based on ability to pay, lower college tuition as it used to be, end the war on drugs, end mandatory sentences, end asset forfeiture, etc.
You’re just another groomed America hater.

There is zero evidence of any intent or knowledge.
She might have been ignorant of the law, or she might simply have already had bags packed from a different trip.
Polls show that most people in the US and the rest of the world, do not consider THC to be a "drug" at all.
But even if it is, that does not imply she was aware the tiny capsule was in her luggage.

You’re clearly a great legal mind. Get on the next flight to Russia and defend her. You should probably start with a protest in the streets in front of the jail where she’s being held.

You seriously have no clue about how the Russian system works.

Their justice system is just an extension of political means to ends. Whoever Kremlin wants jailed is jailed, for as long as they want, it's as simple as that.

Grinder will be sent out as soon as Russian gov feels like they've maximized the return on her.

If you leftists would have taught Griner this instead of she’s been oppressed her entire therefore she can do or say whatever she wants she wouldn’t be in a Russian prison.
Griner is just another victim of the folly of leftism.

Where did you get the idea that Russian law requires 10 years in jail? It does not.

Locals get 3 years usually while longer sentences like what Grinder got is for hardcore smugglers and foreigners.

100% Griner got what she got because of who she was and not due to impartial justice.

You know that joke with two Russian inmates talking:

What's your sentence?
Twenty years.
Twenty years? What did you do?
I did nothing.
Well that is impossible.
Why is it impossible?
Because you get ten years for doing nothing.

Well, I doubt she'll be released. We have a president no one respects, and the only way this dufus will get her out of there is if the United States is on the losing end of a trade.

Democrats caused this mess and now they'll have to live with it

Why she wouldn't be released after nine years?

Of course it was, do you need a reminder?

There is plenty of video, have you NOT seen it?

I've seen the video, but where was violence coming from?

Let me guess, now you gonna claim someone was killed and that J6 was insurrection?

Forum List

Back