Griner needs to be brought back home

You’re a moron because there’s nothing we can do about Russian law.
There is no Russian law requiring 10 year minimum. Maximum Griner got was what Russian court unjustly sentenced her to.

Absolutely America can do something about it:

CALL IT UNJUST. CALL RUSSIA A BACKWARD PRIAH STATE THAT IT IS. GET GRINER TRADED AS A POLITICAL PRISONER.

There is no Russian law requiring 10 year minimum. Maximum Griner got was what Russian court unjustly sentenced her to.

Absolutely America can do something about it:

CALL IT UNJUST. CALL RUSSIA A BACKWARD PRIAH STATE THAT IT IS. GET GRINER TRADED AS A POLITICAL PRISONER.
Well then stfu about needing to be a Russian law schoolar.

Fool.

Anyone who belives [sic] that taking 0.7zo of prescribed weed with you is "drug smuggling with criminal intent" that deserves the same punishment as getting caught with a suitcase full of cocaine is fucked in the head.

Well, then there are a lot of nations, then, that are “fucked in the head”, and a lot of states in our own nation.

Again, it's just too bad that this stupid bitch didn't get caught smuggling drugs into Malaysia instead of Russia.

Well, then there are a lot of nations, then, that are “fucked in the head”, and a lot of states in our own nation.

Again, it's just too bad that this stupid bitch didn't get caught smuggling drugs into Malaysia instead of Russia.
What nations?

Malaysia has 10 year MAXIMUM for up to 50 grams. She was carrying 25g, clearly for personal use.

And by the way:

Suitcase full of cocaine gets you death penalty, so no, even in Malaysia they are not too fucked in the head to know the difference.

Last edited:
I do know that there is a long history of individuals, organizations even countries paying ransoms it goes back thousands of years of history. I don’t view President Obama or America as having payed a “ransom” to the Taliban. Donald Trump made a deal with the Taliban.

Point is that Republicans and Democrats have both negotiated with the Taliban. I don’t agree with us I think the better route would’ve been to destroy them in 2003…. although the thing goes back long in the history. The Soviet communist influence Afghanistan of the 1980s was at least much more free and better than the hell hole that the Taliban controlled Afghanistan was and is.

I don't give a tinker's dam about individuals or others paying ransoms. I care about what the United States does.

Paying a ransom leads to more kidnappings. You just do not reward bad behavior. I understand an individual or a company paying a ransom. They don't care about what happens after their person is returned.

PLEASE show us all what terrorists President Trump released in order to secure the release of a goofy celebrity.

Berghdahl%20and%20trade-M.jpg

Going back to victor bout … I also understand that there are arms dealers/hired guns all over the world even the United States has or at least used to have private arms contractors like black water and they had all sorts of controversies associated with them.
Obviously, you know little. Comparing him with Black Water simply confirms your ignorance.

Here, please educate yourself.

Variously dubbed “the merchant of death” and “the sanctions buster” for his ability to get around arms embargoes, Bout, 55, was one of the world's most wanted men prior to his 2008 arrest on multiple charges related to arms trafficking.

For almost two decades, Bout became the world’s most notorious arms dealer, selling weaponry to rogue states, rebel groups and murderous warlords in Africa, Asia and South America.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/slideshows/a-timeline-of-the-russia-ukraine-conflict

Why do you demand that we place any other American visiting Russia, or any other unfriendly country for that matter in grave danger?

Moron, you don't need to be a schoolar to know that Griner got the miximum instead of minimum.

You just need to not be a helpless dupe.

Griner was found guilty of drug possession and drug smuggling with criminal intent. The judge fined her 1 million rubles, roughly $16,300 U.S. dollars, in addition to sentencing Griner to just shy of the maximum 10 years that she was eligible to receive.

Anyone who belives that taking 0.7zo of prescribed weed with you is "drug smuggling with criminal intent" that deserves the same punishment as getting caught with a suitcase full of cocaine is fucked in the head.

Churchill-S.jpg

You wouldn't be trying to portray my charachter while posting absolutely nothing of substance, right?
A childish post, such as yours, does not merit any response. Grow up, then engage.

I'll chalk up your misspelling to a typo.

A childish post, such as yours, does not merit any response. Grow up, then engage.

I'll chalk up your misspelling to a typo.
Well it's confirmed now. You definetly are proclaiming my charachter while posting absolutely nothing of substance.

It's too bad you have no interest in learning what you yourself preach.

Churchill-S.jpg

...our justice system is separate and equal branch of government. Judges are independent, there is an appeal process and convictions are made by jury of peers.

When you say ignorant partisan nonsense like this you are just taking a shit on our system and bring equivalence to the injustice of Russia's backward, corrupt system.

You said "Their justice system is just an extension of political means to ends. Whoever Kremlin wants jailed is jailed, for as long as they want, it's as simple as that."

Isn't that what Democrats were doing since Barry took office? Going after tea party, after Trump, everyone around him including family members, they're going after parents who are protesting at school board meetings, and now openly calling everyone who doesn't agree with them - terrorists.

And I am an ignorant one?

You said "Their justice system is just an extension of political means to ends. Whoever Kremlin wants jailed is jailed, for as long as they want, it's as simple as that."

Isn't that what Democrats were doing since Barry took office?
What the fuck are you talking about? Who got jailed unjustly by Democrats?

Britney is not in the same category as Bergdoll. Can we for sure say greiner is guilty and it is it morally appropriate for her to have to go to jail for nine or 10 years for having a marijuana Vape pen or even if she had to say an ounce of marijuana?

Berdoll I believe join the Taliban didn’t he? Britney is far left…. but you know what like I said if some conservative Republican gets her out of jail she could then become a conservative and gain more voters for Republicans.

And Russia is not in the same category as the Taliban. I see Russian society having a good number of similarities to American societies. Sure we have our differences but more in common I think.
I love your totally irrelevant bullshit!

What the fuck are you talking about? Who got jailed unjustly by Democrats?

Let's see, I just gave you examples of who Democrats went after, which you omitted from a quote, just to ask who did they went after?

You don't have to be jailed to have your life destroyed, and Democrats know that unjustly prosecuting someone will do just that.

Let me give you few...

David Daleiden, conservative nonprofits, Dinesh D’Souza, Gen. Michael Flynn, Carter Page, etc.

Totally irrelevant.

Nine years is excessive from our standpoint. But she is not in our country nor is it our decision.

I do believe that she is a political prisoner. She is a pawn and whose fault is that? President Obama. He negotiated with the Taliban to release a worthless individual, Paul Bergdahl in exchange for four of the most violent terrorists being held at Gitmo.

As you know, our government and others, hunted down Russian Victor Bout, a notorious arms dealer and terrorist for years. He was finally captured and tried and is serving 25 years in prison.

Paul Whelan, retired Marine was visiting Russia to attend a friends wedding. He was arrested and charged with espionage and is serving a 16 year sentence. He is innocent of the charges and far more deserving of being released than Griner who actually committed a crime.

Arguing that Griner should be released for humanitarian reasons is a total waste of time. It has nothing, whatsoever to do with reality.
Bowe Bergdahl.

Forum List

Back