Griner needs to be brought back home

Moron, you don't need to be a schoolar to know that Griner got the miximum instead of minimum.

You just need to not be a helpless dupe.

Griner was found guilty of drug possession and drug smuggling with criminal intent. The judge fined her 1 million rubles, roughly $16,300 U.S. dollars, in addition to sentencing Griner to just shy of the maximum 10 years that she was eligible to receive.

Anyone who belives that taking 0.7zo of prescribed weed with you is "drug smuggling with criminal intent" that deserves the same punishment as getting caught with a suitcase full of cocaine is fucked in the head.

Miximum????????? :abgg2q.jpg:

No, she is a criminal.
Ain’t convinced on that brother. I think she might’ve been framed and hell if she had even an ounce of weed she’s gotta get out of the jail. I would bet Russian prosecutors give other Russians say a week in jail for the same other drugs that Brittany had.

Russia should be tactical about this and give her up without getting anything in return and just show the world they are humanitarian. Or they could make a deal and yes we can give up a Russian prisoner. Yes admiral we will consider doing a prisoner trade. Because that is fine we’re doing with Russia it’s a state actor. It’s been done before in human history theres been plenty of prisoner trades.

Ain’t convinced on that brother. I think she might’ve been framed and hell if she had even an ounce of weed she’s gotta get out of the jail. I would bet Russian prosecutors give other Russians say a week in jail for the same other drugs that Brittany had.

Russia should be tactical about this and give her up without getting anything in return and just show the world they are humanitarian. Or they could make a deal and yes we can give up a Russian prisoner. Yes admiral we will consider doing a prisoner trade. Because that is fine we’re doing with Russia it’s a state actor. It’s been done before in human history theres been plenty of prisoner trades.
Hey dumbass! If you are framed, why would you plead guilty? Oh, wait! A moron like you would!

Russia proposed an exchange. They wanted a terrorist and arms dealer currently sentenced to 25 years in prison in return. That will never fly!

Russians are so humanitarian they are targeting Ukrainian civilians and their electrical grid in time for them to freeze to death this winter!

Last edited:
Hey dumass! If you are framed, why would you plead guilty? Oh, wait! A moron like you would!

Haha !! You keep tossing those Fightin words out from behind the computer screen!!!

I want her out of the fucking jail goddamnit!!!!!

Do you have a disagreement with somebody disagrees civilly or shut your mouth!!

You don't have to be jailed

So no, you can't name anyone Democrats jailed.

And yes moron, you DO have to be jailed to fit criteria.

"Their justice system is just an extension of political means to ends. Whoever Kremlin wants jailed is jailed, for as long as they want, it's as simple as that."

Haha !! You keep tossing those Fightin words out from behind the computer screen!!!

I want her out of the fucking jail goddamnit!!!!!

Do you have a disagreement with somebody disagrees civilly or shut your mouth!!
Your are fucking stupid and I am calling you on it!

You want her out of jail, get off your ass, fly to Moscow and convince Putin to let her go.

You are way past civil because you have been told what you should do, yet you repeat ad nauseum your stupid talking points based on opinions, not facts.

Suck it up, or leave the thread, dipshit!

Your are fucking stupid and I am calling you on it!
Defend your fuck up Tory.

You should consider NEVER playing Grammar Nazi?
When you 'call out' people for Grammar mistakes, then make a huge one yourself, in the very post you called out a member.

Hey dumbass! If you are framed, why would you plead guilty? Oh, wait! A moron like you would!

Russia proposed an exchange. They wanted a terrorist and arms dealer currently sentenced to 25 years in prison in return. That will never fly!

Russians are so humanitarian they are targeting Ukrainian civilians and their electrical grid in time for them to freeze to death this winter!
Russians are democrats?

OK possibly for a month but not for nine years.
Of course for nine years. This is Russia, they get to make their own laws without asking you.

What makes this even better is that after 9 years of Russian hard labor that body won't be playing basketball any more. She's been raped 50 times already.

Of course for nine years. This is Russia, they get to make their own laws without asking you.

What makes this even better is that after 9 years of Russian hard labor that body won't be playing basketball any more. She's been raped 50 times already.
"Better"?

For or against.

Her guilt, innocence, or fairness of the sentence is not at all what this is about. You're missing the big picture and wallowing in trivia.

There is a notorious terrorist and gun dealer imprisoned in the United States who was hunted by every country in the free world for years, Viktor Bout. Russia wants him back home just like ISIS wanted the return of five especially dangerous terrorists being held in GITMO. They saw a weak and naive President in Barack Obama. By making that trade, the US told the world that we would wheel and deal for prisoners.

Berghdahl%20and%20trade-M.jpg

son-M.jpg

Griner getting caught with an illegal substance in Russia was like a gift of mana to Putin. He had his bargaining chip, a high-profile athlete plus a weak president.

Biden's handlers will do anything to retrieve a like-minded far-left hero for their cause.

Who is Viktor Bout you ask? Glad you asked.

"Russia wants the jailed arms dealer back in Moscow and is discussing a prisoner swap with the United States that could see him exchanged for Americans imprisoned in Russia including basketball star Brittney Griner.

Variously dubbed “the merchant of death” and “the sanctions buster” for his ability to get around arms embargoes, Bout, 55, was one of the world's most wanted men prior to his 2008 arrest on multiple charges related to arms trafficking.

For almost two decades, Bout became the world’s most notorious arms dealer, selling weaponry to rogue states, rebel groups and murderous warlords in Africa, Asia and South America."

Yep, sounds like a plan!

Well I am a true liberal. But I also don’t agree with BLM and all that other far left nonsense. So that’s what’s going on here brother. It doesn’t matter if it’s Russia or America or China I’m a real liberal so I want just laws for all over the world. So that’s why you get my response whether you agree or disagree with it brother.

I don’t think she’ll ever serve the full nine years at most maybe two years. I could be wrong here but I think it’s a pretty good bet

And there is a problem here between me and you and a few other people …. I believe it is still possible that Britney was framed so that’s a huge situation. And if you or somebody else don’t wanna believe that OK man then we have a disagreement.

I would bet Britney is getting along greatly with her fellow Russian prisoners. You know there’s so much disinformation in the media and one of them is this idea that the Russian society is the patriarchal society that doesn’t like blacks or LGBT people. Yes LGBT laws are different in Russia but at the same time just watch the interviews Russian people are very diverse and welcoming. There’s gay people in every country there’s gay sex in Russia. Just happens behind closed doors.

Besides Britney‘s not very feminine she comes off as very strong masculine if you will. She’s physically fit and she has a great sight for physical strength compared to these fat obese overweight Americans ….were so lazy look at how lazy and fat our country is. We need Britney back we need more physically fit people.

There’s often great stories in cases like this where are you have the prisoner who is a political prisoner or maybe they have been given a harsh sentence too harsh but then while they are in prison they make the lives of those around them better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back