Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action. But now, a candidate for president in Mexico is openly calling for a larger invasion.
Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador is calling for immigrants to flood into the Unites States and claim what he says is their "human right."
Please let them try this under President Trump. Please! Nothing would make me giggle more than watching bombs drop on the heads of these lawless thugs and animals.

Top Mexican presidential candidate calls for mass immigration to US to protest, claim ‘human right’

The current status would traditionally be considered Just Cause for War, imo.

If that guy won, and really did ANYTHING like that as government policy, I think it would certainly be reasonable.

That would make total sense considering how many of them support the Blood Cult NRA.
Yeah...nothing says “blood cult” like supporting an organization whose sole purpose is to protect and uphold the 2nd Amendment.

That really illustrates the mindset of the left. Anyone who defends liberty and upholds the U.S. Constitution is “evil”.

The alt right with their far right and Russian allies are anti-liberty.

“Anti-liberty”...WTF?
You realize the U.S. Constitution was written for REAL Americans...right?
Please define "REAL" Americans for us. I would love to hear your definition.
People who don’t hate the United States and don’t hate the U.S. Constitution. That eliminates everyone on the right.
Is that why you want to start wars of aggression without volunteering yourself?

Is that why you want to start wars of aggression without volunteering yourself?
Military action in response to an invasion of 20 million is not a “war of aggression”, fragile little drama queen. It’s called defending the nation. And it’s the reason we have a military.

The alt right with their far right and Russian allies are anti-liberty.

“Anti-liberty”...WTF?
You realize the U.S. Constitution was written for REAL Americans...right?
Please define "REAL" Americans for us. I would love to hear your definition.
People who don’t hate the United States and don’t hate the U.S. Constitution. That eliminates everyone on the left.
That's right. The left loves the US and the Constitution and civil liberties. The far right don't.

Patriot's lies are so boring, because they are so easy to gut. There are no 20 million illegal alliens. Of the less than 11 million, about 30 to 35% under 16. They are no threat. And they are not the reason we have a military, which partly exists to put down the far right when it rises up.

We do not exist for the purpose of invading countries that are not a threat to us
A. Nobody said “invade” Mexico you ignorant little drama queen.

B. We have been invaded by 20 million Mexicans. If that is “not” a threat, then literally nothing is. Nothing. There is no point in having a military if we won’t even use them to defend us against an invasion of 20 million Mexicans.

C. Please stop posting. You’re embarrassing yourself by illustrating your ignorance.

A. You did dumb shit, you are just too stupid to know what a military action is.

B. They did not invade, they have been invited by every politician for the last 50 years as well as every business owner that is willing to pay them.

C. Bite me.

And the most ironic part of all is that I have been calling for the military to be deployed on the border for as long as I have been on this board and morons like you have been telling me it was not their job

You did dumb shit, you are just too stupid to know what a military action is.
Military action does not mean “invade”, you ignorant nitwit. :eusa_doh:
Patriot does not understand the police can't be used as a security force to round up 10 million people.
I’m not implying that, stupid. I’m calling for strategic missile strikes on Mexico for their invasion and their leaderships call for additional invasions. And then official communications that more strikes will occur until Mexico takes responsibility for their nation, stops the invasion of the U.S., and stops their leaderships calls for additional invasions.

You did dumb shit, you are just too stupid to know what a military action is.
Military action does not mean “invade”, you ignorant nitwit. :eusa_doh:
Patriot does not understand the police can't be used as a security force to round up 10 million people.
I’m not implying that, stupid. I’m calling for strategic missile strikes on Mexico for their invasion and their leaderships call for additional invasions. And then official communications that more strikes will occur until Mexico takes responsibility for their nation, stops the invasion of the U.S., and stops their leaderships calls for additional invasions.
So you would have the US commit war crimes and crimes against humanity? Even Trump is not as stupid as you, so your hopes are off the table.

Damn you people embarrassing our entire country. How fucking stupid. This demonstrates the dangers of having a moron president. However, the military would refuse this order.

The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action. But now, a candidate for president in Mexico is openly calling for a larger invasion.

Please let them try this under President Trump. Please! Nothing would make me giggle more than watching bombs drop on the heads of these lawless thugs and animals.

Facebook fundraiser peddling ‘fake news’ photo of crying Honduran girl raises insane amount of money

I dream of war with Mexico.
Dumb ass minorities including Hispanics are 40% of the US armed forces, and soon they will be the majority dont get your hopes up. I suggest move to Israel this country will get darker and more mixed. It'll be no place for useless racists like you.
the military is not 40% minority its about 20 %

Many of those having their children kidnapped by the Federal Government are seeking asylum. All of them risking their lives for the chance at a better life deserve to have their case heard by a judge. None of them deserve to have their children forcibly ripped from their arms to be lost by an ill conceived policy decision.
You need to understand that it's not okay to just decide to cross our border and inhabit our Country. It is illegal. It is a crime. And taking one's kids along while committing a crime does not immunize one from punishment.

If one decides to hold up a bank (for the purpose of seeking a better life) and one takes one's kids along on the robbery, should one expect some level of immunity from punishment because of the kids?

The practice of crossing our border while accompanied by one's children has been successfully achieving the desired result for much too long. It's time something was done to discourage this play on sympathy and President Trump is doing it. The United States has been successfully invaded by millions of foreigners, most of whom are imposing an economic burden on the American taxpayers. This crackdown will put an end to one of the most successful methods of violating our border.

The message is a simple one: jeopardize your kids by using them as a device in a border-jumping ploy -- and you might lose them.

Many of those having their children kidnapped by the Federal Government are seeking asylum. All of them risking their lives for the chance at a better life deserve to have their case heard by a judge. None of them deserve to have their children forcibly ripped from their arms to be lost by an ill conceived policy decision.
You need to understand that it's not okay to just decide to cross our border and inhabit our Country. It is illegal. It is a crime. And taking one's kids along while committing a crime does not immunize one from punishment.

If one decides to hold up a bank (for the purpose of seeking a better life) and one takes one's kids along on the robbery, should one expect some level of immunity from punishment because of the kids?

The practice of crossing our border while accompanied by one's children has been successfully achieving the desired result for much too long. It's time something was done to discourage this play on sympathy and President Trump is doing it. The United States has been successfully invaded by millions of foreigners, most of whom are imposing an economic burden on the American taxpayers. This crackdown will put an end to one of the most successful methods of violating our border.

The message is a simple one: jeopardize your kids by using them as a device in a border-jumping ploy -- and you might lose them.
Robbing a bank is a felony. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. We don't snatch kids away while they are breastfeeding and lock them in cages for a misdemeanor.

The world understands that Trump's "zero tolerance" policy is inhumane and vile. Why do you think he stopped doing it?

However, the military would refuse this order.
A1E6BD9F-829A-40E7-B858-D04B56C7D67D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back