Status
Not open for further replies.
The world understands that Trump's "zero tolerance" policy is inhumane and vile.
Oh my God, you fucking snowflake drama queen. There is nothing “inhumane” or “vile” about enforcing the law. The children were all given proper meals, water, shelter, healthcare, and even fucking toys. Progressives don’t provide that much for their own children (the one’s they didn’t abort anyway).

Will there ever be a day when you can discuss without the insane partisan hyperbole? For fucks sake.

The world understands that Trump's "zero tolerance" policy is inhumane and vile.
Oh my God, you fucking snowflake drama queen. There is nothing “inhumane” or “vile” about enforcing the law. The children were all given proper meals, water, shelter, healthcare, and even fucking toys. Progressives don’t provide that much for their own children (the one’s they didn’t abort anyway).

Will there ever be a day when you can discuss without the insane partisan hyperbole? For fucks sake.

Yes, it was inhumane. Why do you think the Oompa Loompa Oligarch stopped doing it? Because the HUGE outcry against the inhumanity of it.

Robbing a bank is a felony. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor.
And robbing a bank calls for a long prison sentence, which is not imposed on a border-jumper. So this exaggeration is not going to work for you.

We don't snatch kids away while they are breastfeeding and lock them in cages for a misdemeanor.
Another exaggeration -- which you sympathy-sucking Liberals have a natural penchant for. It is a bad idea to illegally cross a border while one is breast-feeding a baby, because border-jumping is a crime and five-star accommodations are not provided to breast-feeding criminals and their offspring. Sorry about that, but we hope the message has been effectively disseminated:

Unless you don't mind being separated from your children, whose health will be managed as an adequate though not luxurious concern, do not cross our border without invitation.

Is that simple enough for you?

The world understands that Trump's "zero tolerance" policy is inhumane and vile. Why do you think he stopped doing it?
The practice was discontinued because the message has been delivered. Hopefully it will not be necessary to resume the practice.

Welcome to do the same to the children of all citizens who break the law since it's such a great deal.

You did dumb shit, you are just too stupid to know what a military action is.
Military action does not mean “invade”, you ignorant nitwit. :eusa_doh:
Patriot does not understand the police can't be used as a security force to round up 10 million people.
I’m not implying that, stupid. I’m calling for strategic missile strikes on Mexico for their invasion and their leaderships call for additional invasions. And then official communications that more strikes will occur until Mexico takes responsibility for their nation, stops the invasion of the U.S., and stops their leaderships calls for additional invasions.

You want strategic missile strikes on Mexico? What cities would you hit first? And, why do you want a war with Mexico? You do realize that military action of that type would be considered an act of war right?

Welcome to do the same to the children of all citizens who break the law since it's such a great deal.
They do, stupid. :lmao:

Of course they would refuse.
C7A2C59D-2FE1-4B57-B538-47F9059E639F.gif

The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action. But now, a candidate for president in Mexico is openly calling for a larger invasion.
Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador is calling for immigrants to flood into the Unites States and claim what he says is their "human right."
Please let them try this under President Trump. Please! Nothing would make me giggle more than watching bombs drop on the heads of these lawless thugs and animals.

Top Mexican presidential candidate calls for mass immigration to US to protest, claim ‘human right’
Military should only be used to protect life and limb.

PERIOD

I’m not implying that, stupid. I’m calling for strategic missile strikes on Mexico for their invasion and their leaderships call for additional invasions.
And, why do you want a war with Mexico?
If only there were some way to figure out why I’m advocating for military action. Think, damn it, think. Ah hell...it’s hopeless. Nobody will ever figure it out - this is truly one of the great mysteries of the universe.
The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action.
B. We have been invaded by 20 million Mexicans. If that is “not” a threat, then literally nothing is. Nothing. There is no point in having a military if we won’t even use them to defend us against an invasion of 20 million Mexicans.

For those of you who are not aware, Andrés Manuel López Obrador - the man calling for an even larger invasion of the U.S. by Mexico - won the election.

You want strategic missile strikes on Mexico? What cities would you hit first?
I wouldn’t hit a city. I would hit Mexican government and military facilities. Starting with wherever Andrés Manuel López Obrador will sit now that he has won the election. I would strike with full intent to kill him on his first day.

You want strategic missile strikes on Mexico? What cities would you hit first?
I wouldn’t hit a city. I would hit Mexican government and military facilities. Starting with wherever Andrés Manuel López Obrador will sit now that he has won the election. I would strike with full intent to kill him on his first day.
And the mitary would refuse your order. Because that is insane.

I know this is impossible for a fascist such as yourself to grasp, but the U.S. military is completely dedicated to upholding the U.S. Constitution. That includes protecting the U.S. from invasion. They would follow that order without hesitation. They are not coming to preserve you fascism no matter how much you fantasize about it.

I know this is impossible for a fascist such as yourself to grasp, but the U.S. military is completely dedicated to upholding the U.S. Constitution. That includes protecting the U.S. from invasion. They would follow that order without hesitation. They are not coming to preserve you fascism no matter how much you fantasize about it.
The military would refuse this insane order. No, you are not normal.

Wrong. The US military would not follow that order. Especially if no military action was brought to bear against us first by Mexico. Why? Because it would be an overt act of war and would damage our standing in the world even worse than what Trump has done.

I find it interesting that you are such a military "expert", but you post like you have never served a day in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back