Growing concern over the violence of Hillary supporters.

Hillary Clinton Crime Inc...

What has America become.....?

The 1920s gangsters way of life is back.....what did you know
^ That above could have been written by an 11 year old black girl from the Bronx

Too much credit... Too much credit!
image.png

After reading many threads on the USMB it make me wonder when did the rest of humanity became more retarded than me!?!

I mean when I tell someone I am insane and they tell me they're voting for Trump it make me wonder when did I become sane?
There's your first mistake. Being sane is not the goal son :mad:

200.gif

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/08/14/anti-trump-feminist-physically-assaults-trump-supporter-baked-alaska/

West Hollywood, a city that flies the rainbow flag, has banned official presidential candidate Trump from the city.

Citizens who decided to exercise their right to free speech held a Trump rally and were assaulted by Hillary radicals.

Police arrested two.

A restaurant refused to serve the Trump supporters.

(we're holding our breath waiting for the ACLU to come in a sue the restaurant for discrimination)

I don't think you can sue someone for refusing to ban people who have made a choice.

Being gay isn't a choice. Being a Trump supporter is.

Do you see the difference?

Violence shouldn't be a part of politics. Unfortunately there are people on both sides who are idiots and feel it's their way.
Gays are admitting what everyone knew.....it is a choice.....surprise liars lie
When did you make the conscious choice to be straight?

Because if you had to make a choice about it... I have bad news for you
Been over this bs before.....the I didn't choose this lie was to gain sympathy to gain power now that they have it they themselves admit the lie......

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/08/14/anti-trump-feminist-physically-assaults-trump-supporter-baked-alaska/

West Hollywood, a city that flies the rainbow flag, has banned official presidential candidate Trump from the city.

Citizens who decided to exercise their right to free speech held a Trump rally and were assaulted by Hillary radicals.

Police arrested two.

(we're holding our breath waiting for the ACLU to come in a sue the restaurant for discrimination)

I don't think you can sue someone for refusing to ban people who have made a choice.

Violence shouldn't be a part of politics. Unfortunately there are people on both sides who are idiots and feel it's their way.
When did you make the conscious choice to be straight?

Because if you had to make a choice about it... I have bad news for you
Been over this bs before.....the I didn't choose this lie was to gain sympathy to gain power now that they have it they themselves admit the lie......

So you don't remember when you chose? Are you sure you made a choice at all?

Police arrested two.

"Being gay isn't a choice. Being a Trump supporter is."

^^^^^^

This is not relevant and makes no sense.

Hillary Clinton Crime Inc...

What has America become.....?

The 1920s gangsters way of life is back.....what did you know
^ That above could have been written by an 11 year old black girl from the Bronx

image.png

After reading many threads on the USMB it make me wonder when did the rest of humanity became more retarded than me!?!

I mean when I tell someone I am insane and they tell me they're voting for Trump it make me wonder when did I become sane?

200.gif

Oh lard!

1. Even Lucifer denies me, so i doubt I am your son... :)

2. Trump voters make the most retarded look intelligent!

3. I need to stop drinking and posting on here!

Police arrested two.

^^^^^^

Yes it does but you will have to think for long periods of time before getting it!

image.png

200.gif

Oh lard!

1. Even Lucifer denies me, so i doubt I am your son... :)

2. Trump voters make the most retarded look intelligent!

3. I need to stop drinking and posting on here!

You have won :clap:

:thanks:

Police arrested two.

It's not choice. Get over it.
You are fucking lying. Anyone can choose not to attack someone for not wanting a dick in their bungholes.

You jackasses are sick.

Police arrested two.

^^^^^^

Why are you against choice?

Anger and impotence go hand in hand for conserve-hate-ives. At some point, all of that pent up testosterone and all of the frustration of life passing them by and the world rejecting their idiocy mixed with all of the weapons they’ve bought will cause multiple RWNJs to snap. Sometime around mid 2017, I predict one or more unhinged right wing loons to make a high profile attack on our government….

Police arrested two.

^^^^^^

It's relevant to what I was responding to and if you don't understand it, it's not my problem.

Police arrested two.

^^^^^^

It's relevant to what I was responding to and if you don't understand it, it's not my problem.
I understand....you mind is occupied with your other problems.

Police arrested two.

^^^^^^

I understand....you mind is occupied with your other problems.

Yeah, dealing with people who think they're smartasses trying to play dumbass games.

Forum List

Back