growing Islamophobia

How does Islam view other faiths?

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

On the day of Judgement, Mohammed will most likely end up in the lake of fire.

Matthew 13:39-43

and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. "So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,
and will throw them into the furnace of fire
; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. "Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father He who has ears, let him hear.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Portland MAX hero's last words: 'Tell everyone on this train I love them'

1. PORTLAND NEWS
Updated on May 30, 2017 at 6:56 AMPosted on May 29, 2017 at 1:41 PM

Gallery: Vigil for Portland MAX attack victims

28.4kshares
BY MAXINE BERNSTEIN

[email protected]

The Oregonian/OregonLive

Even with headphones on, Rachel Macy said, she heard a man shouting and spewing foul language as soon as he boarded the eastbound MAX Green Line train Friday night at Lloyd Center.

"He was just being really belligerent and loud,'' she said.

The man, since identified as Jeremy Joseph Christian, entered through doors on one side of the train, and stepped across the aisle to a pole by the doors on the opposite side of the train.

"He was screaming that he was a taxpayer, that colored people were ruining the city, and he had First Amendment rights,'' Macy said.

Then he made anti-Muslim slurs.

Rachel Macy , 45 (Courtesy of Rachel Macy)
"I didn't want to look. I was too afraid. It felt really tense,'' said the 45-year-old Southeast Portland resident of Native American descent. "I'm a woman of color. I didn't want him to notice me.''

The seats on the train were all taken, and other passengers were standing but it hadn't reached the rush-hour crush yet as the train headed toward the Hollywood station around 4:30 p.m., she said.

Macy noticed a young man quickly brush past her seat, while talking on the phone. He looked nervous and was moving away from Christian. Something didn't feel right, she said. She'd later learn that was Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche, 23.

Rick Best, 53, stood closest to Christian. He was trying to calm Christian down, by letting him know he had heard him.

"He was repeating back what this guy was saying. Like, 'I know you're a taxpayer. But this is not OK, that he was scaring people,' '' recalled Macy, whose account provides the most detailed chronology of the chaos that ensued.

Christian didn't seem to respond; just kept shouting. "He was not hearing anybody, just talking louder,'' she said.

At one point, the train operator got on the loudspeaker, saying something like whoever is creating the disturbance needed to exit the train immediately, Macy said. The operator also threatened to call police.

Christian screamed out that he was getting off the train at the next stop, and that "if anyone (expletive) followed, they were going to die,'' Macy recalled.

Namkai-Meche turned back toward Christian and briskly walked over to him, and loudly implored him, "You need to get off this train. Please, get off this train.''

Passengers Best, Namkai-Mache and a third man, Micah David-Cole Fletcher, 21, were trying to deescalate the tense situation, intervene and get Christian off the train, she said. Macy said she didn't know where the two teenage girls who were the target of his racist rants were seated. She said it appeared as if the men who were stabbed "were trying to be a barrier'' between Christian and the girls.

The radical Christian terrorist Trump supporter was filmed the day before his stabbing rampage.

"Taxation is theft! I don't pay no taxes, I'm a patriot!"

The radical Christian terrorist Trump supporter was filmed the day before his stabbing rampage.

Proof he was a Christian or does calling him a Christian help ease your mind somehow?

Proof he was a Christian or does calling him a Christian help ease your mind somehow?

Dafuk does paying taxes have to do with religion? :wtf:

But hey if it's actual evidence of religion you want, I'm here to help.

From his Nosebook post January 23:

If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question. All Zionist Jews, All Christians who do not follow Christ's teaching of Love, Charity and Forgiveness And All Jihadi Muslims are going to Madagascar or the Ovens/FEMA Camps!!!​

--- Make what you will of that. Makes no coherent sense to me but it is at least a reference to religion -- unlike "taxes".

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

1. PORTLAND NEWS
Updated on May 30, 2017 at 6:56 AMPosted on May 29, 2017 at 1:41 PM

Gallery: Vigil for Portland MAX attack victims

28.4kshares
BY MAXINE BERNSTEIN

[email protected]

The Oregonian/OregonLive

Even with headphones on, Rachel Macy said, she heard a man shouting and spewing foul language as soon as he boarded the eastbound MAX Green Line train Friday night at Lloyd Center.

"He was just being really belligerent and loud,'' she said.

The man, since identified as Jeremy Joseph Christian, entered through doors on one side of the train, and stepped across the aisle to a pole by the doors on the opposite side of the train.

"He was screaming that he was a taxpayer, that colored people were ruining the city, and he had First Amendment rights,'' Macy said.

Then he made anti-Muslim slurs.

Rachel Macy , 45 (Courtesy of Rachel Macy)
"I didn't want to look. I was too afraid. It felt really tense,'' said the 45-year-old Southeast Portland resident of Native American descent. "I'm a woman of color. I didn't want him to notice me.''

The seats on the train were all taken, and other passengers were standing but it hadn't reached the rush-hour crush yet as the train headed toward the Hollywood station around 4:30 p.m., she said.

Macy noticed a young man quickly brush past her seat, while talking on the phone. He looked nervous and was moving away from Christian. Something didn't feel right, she said. She'd later learn that was Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche, 23.

Rick Best, 53, stood closest to Christian. He was trying to calm Christian down, by letting him know he had heard him.

"He was repeating back what this guy was saying. Like, 'I know you're a taxpayer. But this is not OK, that he was scaring people,' '' recalled Macy, whose account provides the most detailed chronology of the chaos that ensued.

Christian didn't seem to respond; just kept shouting. "He was not hearing anybody, just talking louder,'' she said.

At one point, the train operator got on the loudspeaker, saying something like whoever is creating the disturbance needed to exit the train immediately, Macy said. The operator also threatened to call police.

Christian screamed out that he was getting off the train at the next stop, and that "if anyone (expletive) followed, they were going to die,'' Macy recalled.

Namkai-Meche turned back toward Christian and briskly walked over to him, and loudly implored him, "You need to get off this train. Please, get off this train.''

Passengers Best, Namkai-Mache and a third man, Micah David-Cole Fletcher, 21, were trying to deescalate the tense situation, intervene and get Christian off the train, she said. Macy said she didn't know where the two teenage girls who were the target of his racist rants were seated. She said it appeared as if the men who were stabbed "were trying to be a barrier'' between Christian and the girls.

Thank you for that. Very powerful story and restorative of humanity in a scene where a lowlife tried to remove humanity.

The guy was a nutter. But everyone is working very hard to either make it out he was one particular religion or pretend that the victims religion had nothing to do with it.

Nutty stuff.

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

It's probably pointless to try to pin down a cohesive ideology, or politics or religion, or possibly even personality type, to this freako. He railed against everybody and everything in his dystopian nihilism. Threatening to kill Christians while praising Jesus, etc. Disrupting public events with Nazi salutes to where the conservatives the liberals and the anarchists all wanted him out. Mostly he was a troll writ large, who then went berserk.

The guy was a nutter. But everyone is working very hard to either make it out he was one particular religion or pretend that the victims religion had nothing to do with it.

Nutty stuff.
You implying some of us are nuttier than the nut?
LOL

Nutty stuff.

yep. here is the real nutty stuff. Wearing backpack before slaughter. enjoy another muzzlim hero.
Manchester bomber_1496077164732_60340293_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

It really doesn't matter if he "killed in the name of his god". That's just evasion of responsibility. Odin didn't make him slash throats any more than Allah or Jesus or Buddha do. Those are all man-made concepts used as convenient crutches -- ultimately the individual is responsible for his own actions and "the devil made me do it" is a bullshit argument.

Of course if we were to follow the logic of the Islamisiast hatemongers we should take his exhortations to Odin and Vinland as a pretext to "nuke Oslo".

This guy killed two who took him on
Far cry from Islamic referencing scum who walk into a cafe and blow up 50 who had nothing to do with said scum
Keep banging the muzz drum, you look more foolish and less sincere every time

This guy killed two who took him on
Far cry from Islamic referencing scum who walk into a cafe and blow up 50 who had nothing to do with said scum
Keep banging the muzz drum, you look more foolish and less sincere every time

Keep making excuses for terrorism.

Forum List

Back