growing Islamophobia

You must be a chicken to be worried about a 1% Muslim population that 99% of it are hard working peole. Few of them bad apples scare you to death?
You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist.

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

This guy killed two who took him on
Far cry from Islamic referencing scum who walk into a cafe and blow up 50 who had nothing to do with said scum
Keep banging the muzz drum, you look more foolish and less sincere every time

Keep making excuses for terrorism.
The murderer is not a terrorist but rather a wack a doodle whom the girls triggered and the guys set off
As I said, nothing like Manchester and the many others
Are you suggesting differently?

You must be a chicken to be worried about a 1% Muslim population that 99% of it are hard working peole. Few of them bad apples scare you to death?
You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist

No one's chicken here but you Liberal cowards. Throughout history tyrannies have come from minorities. Dumb ass.

Huh?
You don't make sense....so in few years whites will be a minority in the US...are they gonna be a problem?

You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist

No one's chicken here but you Liberal cowards. Throughout history tyrannies have come from minorities. Dumb ass.

Far cry from Islamic referencing scum who walk into a cafe and blow up 50 who had nothing to do with said scum

The murderer is not a terrorist but rather a wack a doodle whom the girls triggered and the guys set off

You're talking about differences of scale. He had knife was was clearly willing to use it. Would he have attacked those two girls? If it was a Muslim with a knife what would you be calling it?

But you are right in one thing - "terrorist" gets thrown around rather broadly.

Same story when he is white he is mental and somebody upset the poor cute guy.

You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist.

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

Muslims make up 11 times the national average of the prison population and 90% of the global Muslim population is anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynistic, and theocratic. Why do you support the largest hate group on the planet?

1% arsenic in my soda is a killer and 1% extremists are worse than that
How much do you get paid for your postings? By the day or per post?
No need to deny, proof is forthcoming

Muslims make up 11 times the national average of the prison population and 90% of the global Muslim population is anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynistic, and theocratic. Why do you support the largest hate group on the planet?
The pay is good

11%??? I'll assume is true...guess what most are African Americans who converted in prison.
You'll hardly see a Muslim having trouble with the law and I know hundreds if not thousands.
We didn't start two world wars, we didn't occupy africa, Asia and the rest the world, we didn't invade Iraq, vietnam, Afghanistan...we didn't kill Japanese civilians, we didn't topple regimes all over the world....did we?
We don't go around bullying other countries do we?

I pay myself and I'm sure I make more than you. Heck to live in the 6th most expensive zip code you gotta be able to, don't you think?

11%??? I'll assume is true...guess what most are African Americans who converted in prison.
You'll hardly see a Muslim having trouble with the law and I know hundreds if not thousands.

In the US they make up 11 times the national average and in Europe it's even worse, in France for example the rapefugee murder monkeys make up 60% of the prison population.

We didn't start two world wars, we didn't occupy africa, Asia and the rest the world, we didn't invade Iraq, vietnam, Afghanistan...we didn't kill Japanese civilians, we didn't topple regimes all over the world....did we?

The death cult of the pedophile Mohammad (may piss be upon him) invaded and continues to occupy Northern Africa and parts of Asia and even Europe. They have been slaughtering Christians and attacking Christendom since Mohammad and the original Caliphs.

Muslims fought with the axis powers in both WW1 and WW2.

Muslims perpetrated the largest genocide in the history of the planet when they slaughtered 80 million Hindus and Buddhists on the Indian subcontinent.

Muslims have been perpetrating their genocidal imperialist expansionism since Mohammad who himself targeted civilians and slaughtered prisoners of war while he wasn't busy raping their wives, daughters, and children. Islam is the largest hate group on the planet and always has been and Muslims need to be made to feel unwelcome in the west so that they leave while they still have the legs to carry them.

I pay myself and I'm sure I make more than you. Heck to live in the 6th most expensive zip code you gotta be able to, don't you think?

Montgomery County, Md is a good place to live and work, spending this day today reading your silly bought and paid for shit while completing transmitting the paperwork for the sale of our 8,000 sq ft $1.675 million building .
You can keep railing at successful American commerce while I keep generating it

Maryland? :p I thought so.

Montgomery County, Md is a good place to live and work, spending this day today reading your silly bought and paid for shit while completing transmitting the paperwork for the sale of our 8,000 sq ft $1.675 million building .
You can keep railing at successful American commerce while I keep generating it

Too many fallacies....if it keeps you riled up go on indulge in them :).

70% of prison inmate in France are Muslims? Loooool. That number was debunked long time ago sir, but apperently you didn't bother to search and make sure, it fed your hatred and you sat on it happily.

1- just like in the US the segregated minorities lot of their youth end up in jails.
2- in France they don't categorise inmates by religion...there is no solid data for that.
3-even France recognize the segregation problem and they are trying to fix it. And it's not just the Muslims, but the Portuguese, the gypsies, the Christians from africa, rhe Romanians, ect...
How did I know all of this? Half of my family are French, I've visited over 30 times since the 80's.

In the US they make up 11 times the national average and in Europe it's even worse, in France for example the rapefugee murder monkeys make up 60% of the prison population.

The death cult of the pedophile Mohammad (may piss be upon him) invaded and continues to occupy Northern Africa and parts of Asia and even Europe. They have been slaughtering Christians and attacking Christendom since Mohammad and the original Caliphs.

Muslims perpetrated the largest genocide in the history of the planet when they slaughtered 80 million Hindus and Buddhists on the Indian subcontinent.

Muslims have been perpetrating their genocidal imperialist expansionism since Mohammad who himself targeted civilians and slaughtered prisoners of war while he wasn't busy raping their wives, daughters, and children. Islam is the largest hate group on the planet and always has been and Muslims need to be made to feel unwelcome in the west so that they leave while they still have the legs to carry them.

Naaaah!!! Just a peaceful human who is busy making the world better. And you are on the dark hating side with Isis.

Issa is awful close to Isis
Bought and paid for Muslim shill

Last edited:
Too many fallacies....if it keeps you riled up go on indulge in them :).

70% of prison inmate in France are Muslims? Loooool. That number was debunked long time ago sir, but apperently you didn't bother to search and make sure, it fed your hatred and you sat on it happily.

1- just like in the US the segregated minorities lot of their youth end up in jails.
2- in France they don't categorise inmates by religion...there is no solid data for that.
3-even France recognize the segregation problem and they are trying to fix it. And it's not just the Muslims, but the Portuguese, the gypsies, the Christians from africa, rhe Romanians, ect...
How did I know all of this? Half of my family are French, I've visited over 30 times since the 80's.

This is what happens when you're educated in a Madrassa.

France's prison population is estimated to be 70 per cent Muslim - and yet there are fewer imams visiting French prisons than British. Critics of the French state say it is no surprise that Islamist recruiters, like those who enticed Paris terrorists Cherif Kouachi and Amedy Coulibaly, are finding prison a fertile hunting ground

What is going wrong in France's prisons?

Thnx for playing Muzzie scum better luck with your Taqqiya next time.

Forum List

Back