growing Islamophobia

More pics for the murdererpologists....

Here's a note from the public at the local vigil

-60737c3eacc17e34.JPG

The names of the three stabbing victims (you know, the evildoers who viciously attacked poor Christian's knife with their necks) followed by "you did the right thing --- thank you".

They're all wrong, huh murderpologists? All "politicized" huh Twinkles?
Hey look -- they're pyromaniacs too. Must be their religion, ya think?

The guy was a Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein supporter.....nuff said. The lame stream media lied and on purpose....that is the point.

Speaking harshly to the women it's his right?
Lol
Wow just wow.

This guy killed two who took him on
Far cry from Islamic referencing scum who walk into a cafe and blow up 50 who had nothing to do with said scum
Keep banging the muzz drum, you look more foolish and less sincere every time

Keep making excuses for terrorism.
The murderer is not a terrorist but rather a wack a doodle whom the girls triggered and the guys set off
As I said, nothing like Manchester and the many others
Are you suggesting differently?

"Whom the girls triggered"??????
shakehead.gif

Holy mother of fuck, did you just post that on the internets and think you'd get away with it? WHO THE GIRLS TRIGGERED?

By having the brazen temerity to train when they should have been, what, slaving in the cotton fields?

By having the audacity to sit in a seat minding their own fucking business instead of, what, hiding under the seat? Riding on the fucking roof?

What in the fuck is WRONG with you?
Nothing potty mouth
You seem like the next wack job getting ready to explode

Yes, the girls obviously triggered the nut but does not mean they are responsible. Since he was mentally ill that's how he reacted. Part two with the guys and he did act out, speaking harshly to the women is within his rights
Get a grip, your emotive and unwarranted frothing contribute nothing
Sure
It's America Mr Isis

Yes, the girls obviously triggered the nut but does not mean they are responsible.

Sooooo you're trying to spin this into "it's their fault but that doesn't mean they're responsible" ?

You take the entire world for some kind of fucking morons?

You don't have the stones to walk it back, awkwardly as you're trying to spin your own shit. You just pronounced a vicious murderer as a victim of two depraved teenage girls who "made him do it" by their crime of existing.

You're a complete waste of human protoplasm, a completely dishonest hack, and a defender of vicious terroristic assault. You really oughta just find a trash compactor that's just starting to squeeze, and jump in it.
Drop dead you blovating liar
I said and will repeat that Because the guy was mentally ill he was triggered by the women to whom he objected (I know you understand triggered as your response is triggers) A non mentally ill person would not have been so triggered
It's not the women's fault nor responsibility and I Stated That.
The guys who physically took him on May or may not have had an oportunity to realize his dangerous mental state

You lib muzzie lovers are so anxious to find a Muslim done bad by American under every stone that you cannot even participate in a rational step by step discussion

The radical Christian terrorist Trump supporter was filmed the day before his stabbing rampage.

"Taxation is theft! I don't pay no taxes, I'm a patriot!"

Proof he was a Christian or does calling him a Christian help ease your mind somehow?

Dafuk does paying taxes have to do with religion? :wtf:

But hey if it's actual evidence of religion you want, I'm here to help.

From his Nosebook post January 23:

If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question. All Zionist Jews, All Christians who do not follow Christ's teaching of Love, Charity and Forgiveness And All Jihadi Muslims are going to Madagascar or the Ovens/FEMA Camps!!!​

--- Make what you will of that. Makes no coherent sense to me but it is at least a reference to religion -- unlike "taxes".

I didn't say a damn thing about taxes!

This guy killed two who took him on
Far cry from Islamic referencing scum who walk into a cafe and blow up 50 who had nothing to do with said scum
Keep banging the muzz drum, you look more foolish and less sincere every time

Neither one makes the other right or less disgusting.

Instead of justifying and minimizing we need to condemn it all.

The radical Christian terrorist Trump supporter was filmed the day before his stabbing rampage.

Proof he was a Christian or does calling him a Christian help ease your mind somehow?
I posted the proof he is a Christian terrorist Trump supporter many, many pages ago, johnny-come-lately.

"Taxation is theft!" is just more icing on the cake. That's a favorite rallying cry of far right wingers.

You must be a chicken to be worried about a 1% Muslim population that 99% of it are hard working peole. Few of them bad apples scare you to death?
You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist.

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

You are more likely to be a victim by left wing terrorists in this country than right wing terrorists and it isn't close. You are more likely be a victim of Islamic terrorist than of a right wing terrorist. However the group that leads the US in domestic terrorism in the continental by a large margin is the left wing nutters.

This Trump supporter is a loser. I'm not going to call him a monster, because he would like it.

Take a look at this guy. When you look at him, and listen to his rants, it suddenly dawns this is Alex Jones's little brother.

killer.jpg

alex_jones.jpg

I posted the proof he is a Christian terrorist Trump supporter many, many pages ago, johnny-come-lately.

"Taxation is theft!" is just more icing on the cake. That's a favorite rallying cry of far right wingers.

Yeah, he as much of a Christian as the terrorist in London was a Muslim. Thanks for the stupidity, I needed the laugh today.

This Trump supporter is a loser. I'm not going to call him a monster, because he would like it.

Take a look at this guy. When you look at him, and listen to his rants, it suddenly dawns this is Alex Jones's little brother.

killer.jpg

alex_jones.jpg

No, according to his FB posts he was a Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein advocate......he is one of you......embrace him, g5000!!!!!! LOVE him!!!!!!!!!

(snicker
\

An unappropriated tax on one's labor is theft and it is contrary to the organic Constitution....but it is a plank of the communist manifesto........along with a "central bank" that creates a fiat currency via a few keystrokes on a computer....want to debate me on this, ass-wipe? Or do you want to continue to claim that we debated on what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11 when that never happened? "Man up", ya cowardly, lying fuck.......I know more than you.....infinitely more and I will prove it. Step into the batter's box, puss bag...........

g5000.......I am calling you out......ya pussy............."MEOW"???

Let's discuss the acts, stautes, codes, ordinances and "public policy" of this corporate entity that you believe is your "gubermint" that you believe (and I have to laugh at this) "looks out for your well-being"?????

Step into the ring, you sniveling sack of shit.............

Yes, the girls obviously triggered the nut but does not mean they are responsible.

Sooooo you're trying to spin this into "it's their fault but that doesn't mean they're responsible" ?

You take the entire world for some kind of fucking morons?

You don't have the stones to walk it back, awkwardly as you're trying to spin your own shit. You just pronounced a vicious murderer as a victim of two depraved teenage girls who "made him do it" by their crime of existing.

You're a complete waste of human protoplasm, a completely dishonest hack, and a defender of vicious terroristic assault. You really oughta just find a trash compactor that's just starting to squeeze, and jump in it.
Drop dead you blovating liar
I said and will repeat that Because the guy was mentally ill he was triggered by the women to whom he objected (I know you understand triggered as your response is triggers) A non mentally ill person would not have been so triggered
It's not the women's fault nor responsibility and I Stated That.
The guys who physically took him on May or may not have had an oportunity to realize his dangerous mental state

You lib muzzie lovers are so anxious to find a Muslim done bad by American under every stone that you cannot even participate in a rational step by step discussion

Oh look. The Murdererpologist oozes back for another go at spinning his own shit.

"It's not their fault but they did set him off". Pathetic. "They were asking for it".

:dig:

killer.jpg

alex_jones.jpg

No, according to his FB posts he was a Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein advocate......he is one of you......embrace him, g5000!!!!!! LOVE him!!!!!!!!!

(snicker
\

Riiight, when he rails about killing Jews, which both Sanders and Stein are, when he prances around stiffarming Nazi salutes -- the thugs who killed Sanders' family --- that's being a "supporter".

And then there's "Madagascar". This is the rational mind you'd plant your flag on.

Dipshit.

Yeah, he as much of a Christian as the terrorist in London was a Muslim.
Ah! Someone is finally getting it!

killer.jpg

alex_jones.jpg

(snicker
\

Riiight, when he rails about killing Jews, which both Sanders and Stein are, when he prances around stiffarming Nazi salutes -- the thugs who killed Sanders' family --- that's being a "supporter".

And then there's "Madagascar". This is the rational mind you'd plant your flag on.

Dipshit.

This idiot probably didn't even know that Sanders or Stein was Jewish because he certainly supported them....no? Or are you saying that his FB posts are just a ruse?????? Help us out here, "dipshit".....

You are so anxious to plant this attack on someone not affiliated with the leftard clown posse that you are willing to overlook the obvious and that is most telling to me.

(snicker)

Yeah, he as much of a Christian as the terrorist in London was a Muslim.
Ah! Someone is finally getting it!

Fuck you! What the fuck do you mean "finally getting it"? I got it long ago dumb fuck, I have been saying it all along, it seems you are to swift on the uptake. Maybe one day you will "get it."

This idiot probably didn't even know that Sanders or Stein was Jewish because he certainly supported them....no? Or are you saying that his FB posts are just a ruse??????

:eusa_doh: Stopped-clock man finally gets it -- albeit by accident.

Yes stupid, he was continually trolling the left, trolling the right, trolling the center. EVERYBODY from EVERY political angle shunned him. And if you can't see why, your head is firmly way up your ass.

Forum List

Back