growing Islamophobia

Ruh-roh ---- bad news for the murdererpologists and their screenplay where two teenage girls "trigger" their hero into being forced to "defend" himself against the vicious anti-patriot peacekeepers----- he fully admits his aggression ---

>> After his arrest, Jeremy Joseph Christian sat in the back of a police car and said: "I stabbed the two (expletives) in the neck and I'm happy now."

The police car, equipped with audio and video recording devices, captured statements from Christian, a suspect in the stabbing deaths of two people on a Portland light rail.

"Think I stab (expletives) in the neck for fun? Oh yeah, you're right I do. I'm a patriot."

His recorded statements in the police car were revealed in an affidavit released Tuesday.

"That's what liberalism gets you," he was recorded saying.

"I hope they all die. I'm gonna say that on the stand. I'm a patriot, and I hope everyone I stabbed died." -- CNN

What the fuck are you gonna do now? Nobody's gonna buy this screenplay.
Poor murdererpologists...

Brought in for arraignment, Christian started yelling "You call it terrorism, I call it patriotism".

Come on, don't give up. You can spin this into the Bubble of Denialism Whatcha got?

Say where's "Steve McRacist, American patriot"? Did I miss his tribute thread?

He is a nut
No murderpologist like you are so desperately hoping for and desperately in need of to stoke your emotional instability

This idiot probably didn't even know that Sanders or Stein was Jewish because he certainly supported them....no? Or are you saying that his FB posts are just a ruse??????

:eusa_doh: Stopped-clock man finally gets it -- albeit by accident.

Yes stupid, he was continually trolling the left, trolling the right, trolling the center. EVERYBODY from EVERY political angle shunned him. And if you can't see why, your head is firmly way up your ass.

Yes, "stupid", you finally understand that the guy wasn't a Trump supporter but the media and the starter of this thread has pushed that very narrative and THAT was the point that you obviously missed...either on purpose or because you had to switch....either way? I was correct with my assertions, no????

FBI’s List Of Terrorist Camps In America
upload_2017-5-31_19-53-16.png

FBI’s List Of Terrorist Camps In America

The right is filled with haters, racists, bigots, homophobes,ect...that's why you guys can't get minorities votes....you are a bunch of haters.
And what confuses us is that right wingers portray themselves as Jesus followers....yet they are the most hateful people I've ever met, heard of and came across. And trust me I met almost all groups and religions on this planet.

You must be a chicken to be worried about a 1% Muslim population that 99% of it are hard working peole. Few of them bad apples scare you to death?
You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist.

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

You are more likely to be a victim by left wing terrorists in this country than right wing terrorists and it isn't close. You are more likely be a victim of Islamic terrorist than of a right wing terrorist. However the group that leads the US in domestic terrorism in the continental by a large margin is the left wing nutters.

The right is filled with haters, racists, bigots, homophobes,ect...that's why you guys can't get minorities votes....you are a bunch of haters.
And what confuses us is that right wingers portray themselves as Jesup followers....yet they are most hateful people I've ever met, heard of and came across. And trust I met almost all groups and religions on this planet.

You must be a chicken to be worried about a 1% Muslim population that 99% of it are hard working peole. Few of them bad apples scare you to death?
You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist.

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

You are more likely to be a victim by left wing terrorists in this country than right wing terrorists and it isn't close. You are more likely be a victim of Islamic terrorist than of a right wing terrorist. However the group that leads the US in domestic terrorism in the continental by a large margin is the left wing nutters.

Leftards = Loving, caring and good!!!!
14440965_1318130628227000_376747900347158525_n.png

They are like the Orange in Office, they are deranged and haters.

Ruh-roh ---- bad news for the murdererpologists and their screenplay where two teenage girls "trigger" their hero into being forced to "defend" himself against the vicious anti-patriot peacekeepers----- he fully admits his aggression ---

>> After his arrest, Jeremy Joseph Christian sat in the back of a police car and said: "I stabbed the two (expletives) in the neck and I'm happy now."

The police car, equipped with audio and video recording devices, captured statements from Christian, a suspect in the stabbing deaths of two people on a Portland light rail.

"Think I stab (expletives) in the neck for fun? Oh yeah, you're right I do. I'm a patriot."

His recorded statements in the police car were revealed in an affidavit released Tuesday.

"That's what liberalism gets you," he was recorded saying.

"I hope they all die. I'm gonna say that on the stand. I'm a patriot, and I hope everyone I stabbed died." -- CNN

What the fuck are you gonna do now? Nobody's gonna buy this screenplay.
Poor murdererpologists...

Brought in for arraignment, Christian started yelling "You call it terrorism, I call it patriotism".

Come on, don't give up. You can spin this into the Bubble of Denialism Whatcha got?

Say where's "Steve McRacist, American patriot"? Did I miss his tribute thread?

Latinos, African americans, Muslims, Jews ....all these minorities vote majority for democrats. For a reason.

And what confuses us is that right wingers portray themselves as Jesus followers....yet they are the most hateful people I've ever met, heard of and came across. And trust me I met almost all groups and religions on this planet.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that left wingers are more apt to commit an act of terror? If the left is so loving, and kind and tolerant and peaceful, why is it they commit the largest percentage of domestic terrorist attacks in the continental United States.

They other thing I find amusing is you have cried and cried about not lumping all Muslims as terrorists then you categorize right wingers as haters, bigots and on and on, you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Sounds very hypocritical.

I have met those that lean left and right and I like some and others I have disliked. I have met intolerant, racist, hateful bigots on the left and right.

Again, my experience is 99% of the people are peaceful, kind and good, your distortion of the right is based on intolerance, hate and bigotry.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that left wingers are more apt to commit an act of terror? If the left is so loving, and kind and tolerant and peaceful, why is it they commit the largest percentage of domestic terrorist attacks in the continental United States.

They other thing I find amusing is you have cried and cried about not lumping all Muslims as terrorists then you categorize right wingers as haters, bigots and on and on, you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Sounds very hypocritical.

I have met those that lean left and right and I like some and others I have disliked. I have met intolerant, racist, hateful bigots on the left and right.

Again, my experience is 99% of the people are peaceful, kind and good, your distortion of the right is based on intolerance, hate and bigotry.

Far more likely is that it's based on a reaction to being attacked first.

YOU were the first to throw that blanket, Chuckles. Accusations about "defending terrorists" that you were repeatedly asked to document, and you came up with absolutely nothing. Don't sit here and try to play innocent as if it never happened --- you attack somebody, they're gonna bite back.

This idiot probably didn't even know that Sanders or Stein was Jewish because he certainly supported them....no? Or are you saying that his FB posts are just a ruse??????

:eusa_doh: Stopped-clock man finally gets it -- albeit by accident.

Yes stupid, he was continually trolling the left, trolling the right, trolling the center. EVERYBODY from EVERY political angle shunned him. And if you can't see why, your head is firmly way up your ass.

Yes, "stupid", you finally understand that the guy wasn't a Trump supporter but the media and the starter of this thread has pushed that very narrative and THAT was the point that you obviously missed...either on purpose or because you had to switch....either way? I was correct with my assertions, no????

I posted nothing of the sort. I presented it as an incidence of violence sparked by the hatemongers --- like yourself --- as the inevitable result of what it leads to. I mentioned no other people outside the incident itself.

And I quote, in full:

Witnesses: Man Cut the Throats of Two MAX Passengers Who Tried to Stop Anti-Muslim Bullying of Women on Northeast Portland Train

>> May 26: A man riding the MAX [light rail service] in Northeast Portland [Oregon] fatally stabbed two passengers who tried to stop him from hurling racial and anti-Muslim insults at women on the train, witnesses tell WW's news partner KATU-TV.

The suspect is currently in Portland police custody. The stabbing occurred at about 4:30 this afternoon as the light-rail train pulled into the Hollywood Transit Center.

Details of the triple stabbing, which killed two men, are still emerging. But eyewitness reports to KATU and The Oregonian indicate it was an anti-immigrant hate crime.

Witnesses told KATU’s Joe Douglass the stabbing suspect was hurling racial insults at two women with dark skin, one of whom was wearing a headdress. Two men who came to the woman’s defense had their throats slashed by the suspect, witnesses said.

Another witness says she saw two women who appeared to be of Middle Eastern-descent get on the train. At least one of them was wearing a headdress. The suspect was asking them questions when he got belligerent. When another bystander tried to calm him down, the man took out a knife and began stabbing people.

“He said, ‘Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here,’ [he said he] doesn’t like Muslims, they’re criminals,” Evelin Hernandez said. ....<< (original report --- Willamette Week)

Followup: Perp was White Supremacist who delivered Nazi Salutes and Racial Slurs at "Free Speech" Rally

>> I shook the killer's filthy hand 28 days ago. Mine feels tainted now, as though I somehow sanctioned his act, though I was only trying to get some information out of him.

He had just marched through Montavilla Park chanting "n*gger" and throwing fascist salutes, wearing an American Revolutionary War flag like a cape.

It was this act that sparked the first moment of chaos at the "free speech" rally on April 29 in Montavilla Park, which then proceeded down 82nd Avenue, a miserable replacement for a neighborhood parade canceled due to the threat of political violence. The man in the flag cape was quickly swarmed by scrawny young antifa kids, then by officers from the Portland Police Bureau.

After the scrum dispersed, I stood by watching while police searched his backpack. They seemed to know that, prior to the march, he had posted a Facebook message threatening to "shoot to kill POLICE if they ATTEMPT DISARM" anyone openly carrying a firearm to the rally. <<

Whelp --- this is exactly why we try to control the hatemongers on this site as well. Here, two of us have been slaughtered for standing up against such bigotry.

Time to assess where you're going with this, doncha think haters?

That's my OP that I started with. Some time later it was merged with a more general titled thread and my OP became post 3.

But you know what, fuck face? Even checking back to the new OP all this was subsumed under (present post 1) -- it doesn't allege "Rump supporter" either. That wasn't known yet. It was hours later that Christian's "If Trump is the next Hitler then I am joining his SS to kill Jews" post came to light.

So you're a bald-faced liar and a fucking hypocrite, although there's a lot of overlap between those two soups you swim in.

Either way your puerile attempt at Association Fallacy falls on its face.

Last edited:
The right is filled with haters, racists, bigots, homophobes,ect...

You mean just like the left?

[/QUOTE]

Lefties are very sensitive about being called on their hypocrisy.

Summa you kkklowns probably have never figured this out but when you post Googly Images they don't even show up to users running AdBlock. We don't even know there was an image there.

Seeking to find out if Dripping-Poop-Boi somehow posted something more tangible than "[ /QUOTE ]" I turned my AdBlock off and this image showed up. :rofl:

Let's go to a post from two years ago about this ludicrous image, specically focusing on "Hancock NY (Natioal Headquarters", shall we?

Islamberg (Wiki):
>> Islamberg is a rural hamlet in Hancock, Delaware County, New York,[1] founded by Mubarak Ali Gilani, a Pakistani Sufi cleric.

The hamlet was founded in the late 1980s, when, reportedly inspired by Gilani, a group of primarily African American Muslims left New York City, reportedly to escape crime, poverty and racism. They built a community of some 40 family houses, with its own grocery store and bookstore and place of worship. Islamberg is the first of a number of communities set up under the direction and tutelage of Gilani.[citation needed] According to locals, the land previously belonged to a woman from Deposit, New York, who opened up her home in the late 1970s or early 1980s to disadvantaged young people.[2] <<

Didja catch the word Sufi" Or do "they all look alike" to you?

When was the last time you heard of a Sufi terrorist? Oh wait, I remember -- never. Remember the bullshit term "Ground Zero Mosque" in New York? A Sufi congregation. Targets of Wahabbists like the ones that perpetrated 9/11. And rhetorical targets of internet wags with image generators who can't tell the difference between a Sufi and a Wahabbi.

Then there's this:

>> "I think there is a lot of misinformation that is out there, certainly on the Internet," said Capt. James Barnes from the New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation. Barnes told CBS News that he's had a personal relationship with the community of Islamberg for 12 years.

"I go back to the numerous time that the state police has been invited to their lands, and again, I don't know any other place where, if something nefarious is occurring that they would willingly invite law enforcement personnel to come in and have lunch with them and interact with them on a frequent basis," said Barnes. "I would say that the amount of crime that is associated there at the land is less than it is anywhere else."

"If we were planning a terrorist attack on the United States of America don't you think law enforcement would know? Don't you think the FBI would know?" said Adams.

In a case that underscores how dangerous this atmosphere of suspicion can be, a one-time Congressional candidate from Tennessee, Robert Doggart, faces charges in connection with an alleged plot to attack Islamberg.

-- which segues to:

>> Have you heard about the Christian terrorist Robert Doggart, who was plotting a violent attack against a Muslim-American community in New York state? Probably not, because as opposed to when U.S. law enforcement officials arrest a Muslim for planning a violent assault, they didn’t send out a press release or hold a press conference publicizing Doggart’s arrest.

So let me tell you about Doggart and his deadly plan to use guns and even a machete to attack American Muslims in upstate New York. Doggart, a 63-year-old Tennessee resident, is an ordained Christian minister in the Christian National Church. In 2014, he unsuccessfully ran for Congress as an independent, espousing far right-wing views.

But don’t dismiss Doggart as some crazed wingnut howling at the moon. He served in the U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps, worked for 40 years in the electrical generation business, has a master’s degree and a Ph.D. from La Salle University, and claimed he had nine “committed” men working with him to carry out this attack. << -- America Snores when Christian Terrorist Threatens to Massacre Muslims

This is where the path pointed by bigot bullshit artists leads. Ignorance begets Paranoia, Paranoia begets Suspicion, Suspicion begets fear and loathing. And the next step is violence. "Get them before they get us".

"The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs, and explosions, and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy; and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is, that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.”
--- Rod Serling. Fifty-five years ago.

The part of Emmanuel Goldstein when Serling wrote that was played by "Communism" and the "threat" of Soviet nuclear attack.

That came out of World War Two and the "threat" of Jews.....

That came out of the earlier Twentieth Century and the "threat" of foreigners and Catholics....

That came out of the "threat" of descendants of African slaves....

Etc etc ad nauseum...

Some of us just never learn.
From this thread. The more you bigots post, the more you post the same shit.

Y'all haters and murdererpologists just troll the internets for echobubble confirmationbias, never bothering to vet the source or the material you think you find. This is the bite-in-the-ass you get from not doing that homework.

again --- This is where the path pointed by bigot bullshit artists leads. Ignorance begets Paranoia, Paranoia begets Suspicion, Suspicion begets fear and loathing. And the next step is violence. "Get them before they get us". And that's exactly what we have here, executed by in this case Jeremy Christian.

Nice job, haters. You own this.

Oh yeah damn right you own it. You put the order in every day and every night on this board, and wherever else you infect, and Jeremy Christian made the delivery, calling himself "patriot".

Just as Jodie Marie Burchard-Risch delivered. You own that too.

Just as Adam Purinton delivered. You own him too.

Just as Scott and Steven Leader delivered. You own them too.

Wade Michael Page delivered too. You sent him.

Michael Enright? You spawned him. Another throat-slasher like your current idol Christian.

And these two guys who beat, sliced up and robbed a Muslim shopkeeper -- you invented them.

And to add bizarre on top of bizarre, half of these incidents not only involve the ignorance of Islam-hate -- their targets weren't even Muslim and they couldn't even tell the difference. Nice training, haters.

They all delivered, haters. Exactly as your ordered.

Sign here _________________________

Last edited:
I'm a Muslim and by far the Republicans are more likely to be racists and bigots....is their line of politics and views. Is not just me who says and witness this, I know lot of other minorities that say the same thing...I don't know why you denying that. Look at trump rallies, the voters, his cabinet...
You cant fix it, GOP is now the party of the whites and anti others.
And conservatives are the most intolerant people I've seen and heard of. They didn't learn squat from Jesup apparently....and the funniest joke they voted a non conservative liar.

I'm a Muslim and by far the Republicans are more likely to be racists and bigots....is their line of politics and views. Is not just me who says and witness this, I know lot of other minorities that say the same thing...I don't know why you denying that. Look at trump rallies, the voters, his cabinet...
And conservatives are the most intolerant people I've seen and heard of. They didn't learn squat from Jesup apparently....and the funniest joke they voted a non conservative liar.

As noted many times before --- being a conservative doesn't mean one is a racist.
But being a racist does mean, by definition, that one is conservative.

Therefore when they deal in the political they're (the bigots) going to gravitate that way. Doesn't mean it applies to all conservatives, but those who dabble in Composition Fallacies --- like the Islamohaters --- are going to be forced to that conclusion. By their own logic.

I'm not kidding every single republican I came across have negative views on minorities either blacks, Hispanics or Muslims. I'm yet to meet someone who didn't hint that he has some racists views.
I live in an ultra liberal town...and have 0 issues, in fact after any major news they check on you if you are OK are you being harassed or not.

So to me, why so called religious people are the most intolerant ones. And so called non religious are the most compassionate and the most accepting?

As noted many times before --- being a conservative doesn't mean one is a racist.
But being a racist does mean, by definition, that one is conservative.

Therefore when they deal in the political they're (the bigots) going to gravitate that way. Doesn't mean it applies to all conservatives, but those who dabble in Composition Fallacies --- like the Islamohaters --- are going to be forced to that conclusion. By their own logic.

Forum List

Back