growing Islamophobia

1% arsenic in my soda is a killer and 1% extremists are worse than that
How much do you get paid for your postings? By the day or per post?
No need to deny, proof is forthcoming

What in the flying fuck does all this whiny and personal tangential bullshit have to do with the OP?

This guy killed two who took him on
Far cry from Islamic referencing scum who walk into a cafe and blow up 50 who had nothing to do with said scum
Keep banging the muzz drum, you look more foolish and less sincere every time

Keep making excuses for terrorism.
The murderer is not a terrorist but rather a wack a doodle whom the girls triggered and the guys set off
As I said, nothing like Manchester and the many others
Are you suggesting differently?

"Whom the girls triggered"??????
shakehead.gif

Holy mother of fuck, did you just post that on the internets and think you'd get away with it? WHO THE GIRLS TRIGGERED?

By having the brazen temerity to train when they should have been, what, slaving in the cotton fields?

By having the audacity to sit in a seat minding their own fucking business instead of, what, hiding under the seat? Riding on the fucking roof?

What in the fuck is WRONG with you?

The nerve of these young girls, being so uppity as to exist in the present while a knife-wielding murderer was just trying to do his thing. Right dickface?

:fu:

Far cry from Islamic referencing scum who walk into a cafe and blow up 50 who had nothing to do with said scum

The murderer is not a terrorist but rather a wack a doodle whom the girls triggered and the guys set off

shakehead.gif

Holy mother of fuck, did you just post that on the internets and think you'd get away with it? WHO THE GIRLS TRIGGERED?

By having the brazen temerity to train when they should have been, what, slaving in the cotton fields?

By having the audacity to sit in a seat minding their own fucking business instead of, what, hiding under the seat? Riding on the fucking roof?

Nothing potty mouth
You seem like the next wack job getting ready to explode

Yes, the girls obviously triggered the nut but does not mean they are responsible. Since he was mentally ill that's how he reacted. Part two with the guys and he did act out, speaking harshly to the women is within his rights
Get a grip, your emotive and unwarranted frothing contribute nothing

^^ Abandons point, goes to YouTube. :lmao:

:dig:

You never refuted my point while I proved mine....so keep digging that hole, Pogo.....

Pogo invented the shovel.

It was a complete waste of time then, since this poster brought his own.

Did you watch the video, Pogo? I bet you didn't because you don't want to know that the knife welding asswipe was a Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein supporter and that the media purposely lied about the history of this douche.........but that is what liberal pussies do.....they believe pretty little lies than the ugly truth.

(snicker)

Yes, the girls obviously triggered the nut but does not mean they are responsible.

Sooooo you're trying to spin this into "it's their fault but that doesn't mean they're responsible" ?

You take the entire world for some kind of fucking morons?

You don't have the stones to walk it back, awkwardly as you're trying to spin your own shit. You just pronounced a vicious murderer as a victim of two depraved teenage girls who "made him do it" by their crime of existing.

You're a complete waste of human protoplasm, a completely dishonest hack, and a defender of vicious terroristic assault. You really oughta just find a trash compactor that's just starting to squeeze, and jump in it.

You never refuted my point while I proved mine....so keep digging that hole, Pogo.....

Did you watch the video, Pogo? I bet you didn't because you don't want to know that the knife welding asswipe was a Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein supporter and that the media purposely lied about the history of this douche.........but that is what liberal pussies do.....they believe pretty little lies than the ugly truth.

(snicker)

I did not watch your video, Bubbles. I don't need to. I already know this lunatic was railing to kill Jews (which applies to both Sanders and Stein) as well as blacks, Christians and Muslims. I already know he was prancing around a few weeks ago trolling Nazi salutes at a rally where everybody, left, right and center, wanted him gone. I already know he vowed to both join Rump and to kill him, as well as Clinton. He "supported" nobody and no thing, no party and no religion. He's a nihilist, by his own description.

Have any clue what that means Bubbles? No I'm sure you don't.

ni·hil·ism
ˈnīəˌlizəm,ˈnēəˌlizəm/
noun
noun: nihilism
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.​

You on the other hand are simply a stupid and dishonest hack, as you've just demonstrated.

If an ant crawled onto my hand everyday and bit me after a while I would not like ants at all and would try and kill as many ants as I could. I would even stop shopping at ant owned stores and places of business. I would stop hiring ants as well. I would stop them from crawling into my house by any means. Islamophobia? Give me a break. It's just common sense!

(snicker)

I did not watch your video, Bubbles. I don't need to. I already know this lunatic was railing to kill Jews (which applies to both Sanders and Stein) as well as blacks, Christians and Muslims. I already know he was prancing around a few weeks ago trolling Nazi salutes at a rally where everybody, left, right and center, wanted him gone. I already know he vowed to both join Rump and to kill him, as well as Clinton. He "supported" nobody and no thing, no party and no religion. He's a nihilist, by his own description.

ni·hil·ism
ˈnīəˌlizəm,ˈnēəˌlizəm/
noun
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.​

You on the other hand are simply a stupid and dishonest hack, as you've just demonstrated.

No, his FB page showed that he was a Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein supporter that could not find it within himself to vote for Trump....but then shows up at a Trump rally and is then soundly booted out but yet the media painted him as a "Trump supporter"??? THAT was the point, dumb fuck and it is a fact that you don't like having pointed out.

Game, set AND match, ass-wipe.

(snicker)

ni·hil·ism
ˈnīəˌlizəm,ˈnēəˌlizəm/
noun

No, his FB page showed that he was a Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein supporter that could not find it within himself to vote for Trump....but then shows up at a Trump rally and is then soundly booted out but yet the media painted him as a "Trump supporter"??? THAT was the point, dumb fuck and it is a fact that you don't like having pointed out.

Prolly since he also posted "If Trump is the net Hitler then I am joining his SS" --- which purpose was to go kill "monotheists", including Jews (the first target mentioned) and send them to "ovens" and/or "Madagascar".

This is the asscrack you want to construct an Association Fallacy out of, is it?

Dumb shit.

Speaking harshly to the women it's his right?
Lol
Wow just wow.

shakehead.gif

Nothing potty mouth

Yes, the girls obviously triggered the nut but does not mean they are responsible. Since he was mentally ill that's how he reacted. Part two with the guys and he did act out, speaking harshly to the women is within his rights

Lol
Wow just wow.

shakehead.gif

Nothing potty mouth

I knew this story would bring out the assaulter-apologists. And voilà.

I'm sure what this asshole poster means to say is, "they were askin' for it! Look at how they were dressed!"

:banghead:

(snicker)

ni·hil·ism
ˈnīəˌlizəm,ˈnēəˌlizəm/
noun

Prolly since he also posted "If Trump is the net Hitler then I am joining his SS" --- which purpose was to go kill "monotheists", including Jews (the first target mentioned) and send them to "ovens" and/or "Madagascar".

This is the asscrack you want to construct an Association Fallacy out of, is it?

Dumb shit.

Trump is no "Hitler", dumb fuck...the fascists are the Antifa butthurt social justice warriors that are pissing and moaning about speech that they don't like. This whole fucking incident was politicized to make it appear that this douche was something that he wasn't....how and the fuck can you not get that? I mean, I know that you are not all that smart but seriously....even a low IQ type such as yourself should be able to grasp that very salient fact.

Exactly....these trump are true garbage.
Hard headed morons. The whole world is laughing at them.

Lol
Wow just wow.

shakehead.gif

Nothing potty mouth

I'm sure what this asshole poster means to say is, "they were askin' for it! Look at how they were dressed!"

Part two with the guys and he did act out, speaking harshly to the women is within his rights

"
Lol
Wow just wow.

Funny, I don't remember any similar outrage when the NY fag attacked Ivanka and her Children flying coach on a public flight. Sissy boy had to be removed from that plane he was such a problem.

Oh so now you gonna bring that up? Lol and what makes you thing I 2ould be happy?
Against all harrasements except against bigots, racists, terrorists, and evil people.
Ivanka or Sharapova traveling with their families they shouldn't be harassed.

But your friend killed two people, the Ivanka guy didn't kill or beat up anyone.
BTW Ivanka is a democrat liberal lol o are Trump''s family, and himself.

Part two with the guys and he did act out, speaking harshly to the women is within his rights

"
Lol
Wow just wow.

Funny, I don't remember any similar outrage when the NY fag attacked Ivanka and her Children flying coach on a public flight. Sissy boy had to be removed from that plane he was such a problem.

Exactly....these trump are true garbage.
Hard headed morons. The whole world is laughing at them.

Lol
Wow just wow.

shakehead.gif

Nothing potty mouth

Oh so now you gonna bring that up? Lol and what makes you thing I 2ould be happy?
Against all harrasements except against bigots, racists, terrorists, and evil people.
Ivanka or Sharapova traveling with their families they shouldn't be harassed.

"But your friend killed two people, the Ivanka guy didn't kill or beat up anyone.
BTW Ivanka is a democrat liberal lol o are Trump''s family, and himself."

Actually, it was a Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein supporter that did it............

People like that guy is no "friend" of the right, dumb ass.......btw, try taking some English as a second language classes because your illiterate rants are giving me a headache....thanks in advance.

(snicker)

Trump is no "Hitler", dumb fuck...

Take it up with Christian. Those are his exact words. Or can't you read?

Funny that a minute ago you thought JC was this honest guy just because he trolled a post about Sanders and you were too stupid to not see through it. Now all of a sudden you're taking issue with his judgment. Must be an interesting ping pong game going on in your tiny head.

This whole fucking incident was politicized to make it appear that this douche was something that he wasn't....how and the fuck can you not get that

Zatso.

Roll tape

>> Even with headphones on, Rachel Macy said, she heard a man shouting and spewing foul language as soon as he boarded the eastbound MAX Green Line train Friday night at Lloyd Center. "He was just being really belligerent and loud,'' she said.

The man, since identified as Jeremy Joseph Christian, entered through doors on one side of the train, and stepped across the aisle to a pole by the doors on the opposite side of the train. "He was screaming that he was a taxpayer, that colored people were ruining the city, and he had First Amendment rights,'' Macy said.

Then he made anti-Muslim slurs.

... Rick Best, 53, stood closest to Christian. He was trying to calm Christian down, by letting him know he had heard him.

"He was repeating back what this guy was saying. Like, 'I know you're a taxpayer. But this is not OK, that he was scaring people,' '' recalled Macy, whose account provides the most detailed chronology of the chaos that ensued.

Christian didn't seem to respond; just kept shouting. "He was not hearing anybody, just talking louder,'' she said.

Christian screamed out that he was getting off the train at the next stop, and that "if anyone (expletive) followed, they were going to die,'' Macy recalled.

Namkai-Meche turned back toward Christian and briskly walked over to him, and loudly implored him, "You need to get off this train. Please, get off this train.''

Passengers Best, Namkai-Mache and a third man, Micah David-Cole Fletcher, 21, were trying to deescalate the tense situation, intervene and get Christian off the train, she said. Macy said she didn't know where the two teenage girls who were the target of his racist rants were seated. She said it appeared as if the men who were stabbed "were trying to be a barrier'' between Christian and the girls.

.... Namkai-Meche was holding up his phone, Macy said. She wasn't sure if Namkai-Meche was trying to show Christian something on the phone or was recording the interaction.

Suddenly, Christian hit the phone away and stabbed Namkai-Meche in the neck, she said.

"It was just a swift, hard hit,'' she said. "It was a nightmare.''

Macy said she didn't know which man was slashed with the knife first but believes the train may have been just pulling into the Hollywood station or had just stopped when the stabbings occurred.

The attacker looked at the other passengers, cursed at them and then fled.

.... Namkai-Meche stumbled along the aisle away from Christian past Macy. She turned to face him. His flannel shirt was covered with blood; his face pale.

Holding his neck, he said, "I'm going to die,'' according to Macy.

.... He lay on the floor of the train. Macy crouched beside him, pulled off her black tank top and gave it to Namkai-Meche. He pressed the shirt to his neck wound. She placed her hand over his. She noticed a deep, long gash along Namkai-Meche's neck. <<​

"Politicized" Twinkie?

"Something that he wasn't", murdererpologist?

Why don't you tell the class what this animal was then, dick bag. Just a harmless guy whose knife was viciously attacked by three necks? Is his precious knife alright? Should we set up a GoFundMe page to buy him a new one, seeing as how the old one has blood all over it?

Huh Twinkles?

Trump is no "Hitler", dumb fuck...

Take it up with Christian. Those are his exact words. Or can't you read?

Funny that a minute ago you thought JC was this honest guy just because he trolled a post about Sanders and you were too stupid to not see through it. Now all of a sudden you're taking issue with his judgment. Must be an interesting ping pong game going on in your tiny head.

This whole fucking incident was politicized to make it appear that this douche was something that he wasn't....how and the fuck can you not get that

Zatso.

Roll tape

>> Even with headphones on, Rachel Macy said, she heard a man shouting and spewing foul language as soon as he boarded the eastbound MAX Green Line train Friday night at Lloyd Center. "He was just being really belligerent and loud,'' she said.

The man, since identified as Jeremy Joseph Christian, entered through doors on one side of the train, and stepped across the aisle to a pole by the doors on the opposite side of the train. "He was screaming that he was a taxpayer, that colored people were ruining the city, and he had First Amendment rights,'' Macy said.

Then he made anti-Muslim slurs.

... Rick Best, 53, stood closest to Christian. He was trying to calm Christian down, by letting him know he had heard him.

"He was repeating back what this guy was saying. Like, 'I know you're a taxpayer. But this is not OK, that he was scaring people,' '' recalled Macy, whose account provides the most detailed chronology of the chaos that ensued.

Christian didn't seem to respond; just kept shouting. "He was not hearing anybody, just talking louder,'' she said.

Christian screamed out that he was getting off the train at the next stop, and that "if anyone (expletive) followed, they were going to die,'' Macy recalled.

Namkai-Meche turned back toward Christian and briskly walked over to him, and loudly implored him, "You need to get off this train. Please, get off this train.''

Passengers Best, Namkai-Mache and a third man, Micah David-Cole Fletcher, 21, were trying to deescalate the tense situation, intervene and get Christian off the train, she said. Macy said she didn't know where the two teenage girls who were the target of his racist rants were seated. She said it appeared as if the men who were stabbed "were trying to be a barrier'' between Christian and the girls.

.... Namkai-Meche was holding up his phone, Macy said. She wasn't sure if Namkai-Meche was trying to show Christian something on the phone or was recording the interaction.

Suddenly, Christian hit the phone away and stabbed Namkai-Meche in the neck, she said.

"It was just a swift, hard hit,'' she said. "It was a nightmare.''

Macy said she didn't know which man was slashed with the knife first but believes the train may have been just pulling into the Hollywood station or had just stopped when the stabbings occurred.

The attacker looked at the other passengers, cursed at them and then fled.

.... Namkai-Meche stumbled along the aisle away from Christian past Macy. She turned to face him. His flannel shirt was covered with blood; his face pale.

Holding his neck, he said, "I'm going to die,'' according to Macy.

.... He lay on the floor of the train. Macy crouched beside him, pulled off her black tank top and gave it to Namkai-Meche. He pressed the shirt to his neck wound. She placed her hand over his. She noticed a deep, long gash along Namkai-Meche's neck. <<​

"Politicized" Twinkie?

"Something that he wasn't", murdererpologist?

Why don't you tell the class what this animal was then, dick bag. Just a harmless guy whose knife was viciously attacked by three necks? Is his precious knife alright? Should we set up a GoFundMe page to buy him a new one, seeing as how the old one has blood all over it?

Huh Twinkles?

By the way Twinks --- thought you might like to see a picture.

micah-fletcher-recovering-21b10fc20b329e4e.png

This is Micah Fletcher --- the guy who survived. Note the slice on his neck, same as the other two victims. Both of them are dead now.

Isn't that great Twinks? They're both dead. Doesn't that just make your day? Just think, they'll never again get the chance to bloody someone's knife with their petty "jugular veins". Huh Twinks?

Fletcher was aided at the scene by another bystander, a military vet, who applied emergency care. We should prolly track that guy down and kill him for saving this neck-wielding assailant's life huh Twinks?

Fun fact --- I've been in his same spot, in a hospital covered with blood, after trying to help somebody out. And I too was administered emergency care by a military vet friend. I know what he's feeling.

More pics for the murdererpologists....

Here's a note from the public at the local vigil

-60737c3eacc17e34.JPG

The names of the three stabbing victims (you know, the evildoers who viciously attacked poor Christian's knife with their necks) followed by "you did the right thing --- thank you".

They're all wrong, huh murderpologists? All "politicized" huh Twinkles?
Hey look -- they're pyromaniacs too. Must be their religion, ya think?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back